Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Advice Column

Advice Column If you find yourself wanting advice about something, post it here.

Old 07-23-2005
Chicle

Default Ho u know his/her the right person?

Daammm... people im so fcken confuse..plzz help me... to all the girlz and vatos..how can u know when his /her is the right person 4 u or when ur ready to settle down?In my case im sixteen years old and my vato is 23 ..we been talkin for about 3months..and now he wants somethin serious..he even wants to meet my parents...but the thing is that i want somethin with him but it just that im fcken scared of him brokin my heart.His my fisrt love..and the truth ..isthat i dont know what to do..he makes me feel so good..his has always been there for me...people plzz..what u guys think i should do from u guyz point of view?
Old 07-23-2005
Travieso

Woah !!!
First of all you are underage and he is way to old for you !
*(calls authorities )* juz playin

Anywho like i was saying this dude is too old mija maybe you should condsider dating someone your age or at least close to your age .
but reffering to your question well my definition of knowing when the person is the right one is well that person you love of course the one you can count on for anyting ,the one who is trustworthy and respectful the one you can talk to about anything ,the one you miss and want to be with 24/7 and your heart beats everytime you have him close to you or you hear his voice.
The one who willls to sacrifice anything for each others love. and etc.....

Think about it slow down dont settle with this foo you got your whole life ahead of you you will meet better!
Old 07-23-2005
Travieso

YEAH LIKE YUMA SAID WOAH......but girl ur like me im 15 and my man is 22....yeah but idk wut to tell u but go with what u think is right.....are u sure that this is tha guy u want to spend tha rest of ur life with it? thats what i would think about but GOOD LUCK WITH EVRYTHING AND KEEP US UPDATED....

***gEnESiS***
Old 07-23-2005
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to XEsAMoReNiTaX695 Send a message via Yahoo to XEsAMoReNiTaX695

wait im confused...are u goin out with him or are u just talkin as friends?...and now he wants to talk to ur parents to ask them if its ok with them if u two can have a serious relationship?....if its like that then ok i got it...lolz...well i think the same as both of these ladies...theres a big diffrence in age...pero if u like him alot then go for it....And when u know its the right person u feel like u wanna be with him all the time and when ur with him u feel so good u dont wanna leave his side...ahhhh...el amor...well girl u will know when its the right person ur heart will tell ya...good luck mija

http://www.myspace.com/xlilmzshygrlx695
Old 07-23-2005
Chicle

Default age

aww..yeah....i think age doesnt matter but sometimes i feel like im tooo young for him..i do like him alot..but im not sure if it love..and i dont want to do somethin i might regret later...
Old 07-23-2005
Chicle

Default vatoz

i need an opinion of a vato...
Old 03-23-2006
Mocoso

Send a message via AIM to EsaLiLDimpLz5 Send a message via Yahoo to EsaLiLDimpLz5
Default Re: Ho u know his/her the right person?

u know he or she is the right person cuz thru thick and thin theyve stuck by u
Old 03-23-2006
Maestro

First of all, by the looks of your posts, LaChapparita and Teardrop, BOTH of you need to focus on SCHOOL FIRST.

Second, there is something WRONG with these guys you are seeing. Any guy in his 20s who is going out with girls in high school has some SERIOUS PROBLEMS. Guess what's going to happen? They will tell you that they LOVE YOU, then get you pregnant, and then LEAVE YOU high and dry with no support, no money, etc. It WILL happen because neither one of them is a MAN. A real man doesn't mess with girls because he can get women HIS OWN AGE.
Old 03-23-2006
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professora
First of all, by the looks of your posts, LaChapparita and Teardrop, BOTH of you need to focus on SCHOOL FIRST.

Second, there is something WRONG with these guys you are seeing. Any guy in his 20s who is going out with girls in high school has some SERIOUS PROBLEMS. Guess what's going to happen? They will tell you that they LOVE YOU, then get you pregnant, and then LEAVE YOU high and dry with no support, no money, etc. It WILL happen because neither one of them is a MAN. A real man doesn't mess with girls because he can get women HIS OWN AGE.

It's true.

I mean I'm a broke ass loser and even I dont mess with teenage girls (I'm 28 yrs old).
Even when I was in my early 20's, I didnt mess with teenage girls.

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 03-23-2006
Travieso

sabes que is nothing wrong de que el vaya a tu casa and meet your parents, so your parents can get to know him, and saber con quien andas, pero una cosa si te digo, take it slow, tratalo, you know date him get to know him better, and time will tell, the more they tell you not to be with him, i know the more you are going to want to be with him, pero he can get into serious shit tho, so just be careful.

*Do your parents know about him, cuz they can either be cool with it or freak out!

Last edited by MzSadGirl; 03-23-2006 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2006
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzSadGirl
pero he can get into serious shit tho, so just be careful.
That's exactly why there is something wrong with it.
Old 03-23-2006
Estudiante

he`s old!!!!!!!!!!! to old for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave him
Old 03-23-2006
Estudiante

the old ones are the one that mess around with otha girls .............they dont really care bout you.......they just wanna hit
Old 03-23-2006
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to _aztec_princess_ Send a message via Yahoo to _aztec_princess_

well even though im younger ur still young and he is older jhe has lived mor probly had more than one love.. i say dont get too attached but if u feel u really ahve a strong feeling for him well dont let him go either just let tiem decide for itselft... {tell me wat u think}

Old 03-23-2006
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by _aztec_princess_
but if u feel u really ahve a strong feeling for him well dont let him go either just let tiem decide for itselft... {tell me wat u think}
All of you teen girls need to stop living in your "Love Between a Boy & Girl" fantasies and grow up. I know you think it's "all pur-dy" and stuff, but really, these dudes are LOSERS. They choose high school girls because they THINK YOU ARE STUPID and will let them hit it, while they're out doing girls from the other high schools or even middle schools. That's the only reason why. Guys like this DO NOT LOVE YOU. They want to USE YOU. You have to ask yourselves, "Why can't he get someone his own age to like him?" There is a reason for it. It's called "HE'S A LOSER."

If you want to get played or pregnant or both with an STD, be my guest.
Old 03-23-2006
Veterano

Some people just need to learn the hard way, I guess.

It's too bad though.

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 04-04-2006
Fresh Meat!

Wink Re: Ho u know his/her the right person?

Girl I was in your situation about a while back. I was 15 and he was 20. I fell head over heels for him, and after seeing him for about 6 months I left him. Why? I guess I finally realized that there was more out there for me. Yo nomas te digo que te cuides and don't fall for an asshole thats just trying to hit it. No te enamores de un viejo que solamente quiere aprobecharse de ti.
(I'm not trying to say that thats what he is doing.) Feel what you think is right.
Old 04-04-2006
♥almost doesnt count♥
Director

Send a message via MSN to 818_TEARS

DAMN HES WAYY TO OLD FOR YOU!! YOU ARE SOO YOUNG AND LIKE AZTEC PRINCESS SAID , HE PROBABLY AHD MORE THEN ONE LOVE IN THE PAST, aLOT oF GUYS ARE GOING TO TELL YOU THE SAME THING, DONT FALL FOR IT, BE CAREFUL.
Old 04-16-2006
Mocoso

Send a message via Yahoo to browneyes65904

"Guys like this DO NOT LOVE YOU. They want to USE YOU. You have to ask yourselves, "Why can't he get someone his own age to like him?" There is a reason for it. It's called "HE'S A
LOSER." professora

i agree with professora. he is kind of old for you. i don't know him or his intentions but you shouldn't get into him. you should try and meet guys your age or close to your age.

Last edited by browneyes65904; 04-16-2006 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-14-2006
Maestro

^^He "took sumthing away so precious" to you?

That right there tells you that you are too young to be having sex. A real man doesn't "take" anything from you, nor does he have sex with a young girl.

I really hope you do put school first, and in order to do so, you need to make sure you don't get pregnant. Hopefully you DO understand how to reduce your risk.
Old 08-14-2006
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to Wizdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChaparrita
Daammm... people im so fcken confuse..plzz help me... to all the girlz and vatos..how can u know when his /her is the right person 4 u or when ur ready to settle down?In my case im sixteen years old and my vato is 23 ..we been talkin for about 3months..and now he wants somethin serious..he even wants to meet my parents...but the thing is that i want somethin with him but it just that im fcken scared of him brokin my heart.His my fisrt love..and the truth ..isthat i dont know what to do..he makes me feel so good..his has always been there for me...people plzz..what u guys think i should do from u guyz point of view?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU????........
Old 08-15-2006
A su servicio
Maestro

Send a message via Yahoo to El_arriero

You are young. You need to date other people and get some experience with being in relationships. You are WAY TOO young to be thinking about settling down.

Samuel Adams
Old 08-15-2006
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_arrriero
You are young. You need to date other people and get some experience with being in relationships. You are WAY TOO young to be thinking about settling down.
^^^^AMEN.....on the real girl what are you thinking, when i was 15 all i wanted to do was party, and go out and have fun, now chicks want to settle down and have babies and shit, Think about your future, if you want to be 16 pregnant with a dude that has been played out like sideburns, heaven knows how many chicks he's been with and how many dieseases he has. Chill and relax...Have fun and play it safe. No hurry to grow up cause when you do you wish you were young again.
Old 08-15-2006
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to Wizdom

*sambitho walks away pissed off, pointing with his thumb, wondering what the hell is it with her*
Old 08-17-2006
Estudiante

Quote:
Originally Posted by La_Nena_Sonadora
Girl I was in your situation about a while back. I was 15 and he was 20. I fell head over heels for him, and after seeing him for about 6 months I left him. Why? I guess I finally realized that there was more out there for me. Yo nomas te digo que te cuides and don't fall for an asshole thats just trying to hit it. No te enamores de un viejo que solamente quiere aprobecharse de ti.
(I'm not trying to say that thats what he is doing.) Feel what you think is right.
I was in the same situation when I was younger. My first boyfriend was 20 and I was fifteen. I'am not going to lie and say it was horrible and I regret my relationship with him because I dont. I dont regret it because hes still with me. Not really boyfriend and girlfriend but he has been there for me for everything and he has never left me alone and has never mistreated me. But I dont love him.
I got lucky. He didnt take advantage of me. Because we didnt even have sex until 1 year of being together (very young, stupiddddd decision) and even then I was the one who initiated it.
What I'am saying is imagine if I would have settled down with him or gotten pregnant. I wouldnt be going to college right now. I wouldnt have what I have. Being with him was nice but not anything better than my education.
I know guys in theyre early twenties who date younger girls and actually some (especially the ones who just came here from Mexico) already want to settle down and start a family with 15 and 16 year old girls. Damn girl wake the hell up, youre not living in some rancho in Mexico were the only way out is to get married and thats it. Thats youre fuckin hapiness. Five kids and an abusive/alcoholic husband. You live in the greatest country in the world were you can get an education and better yourself and youre seriously going to throw that all away for some guy.. like this is some rancho in Mexico. Come on think about it. The girls over there see me and I know what theyre thinking "Damn look at her going to school without a husband and kids to take care of"
I agree its nice to have a boyfriend and its nice to be in love but if "youre not sure" then most liekly youre not in love. Because when youre in love there are no second thoughts it YES or NO. and I'am not sure goes right along with no. You dont even know what love is TRUST me you dont. I dont even know what love is and I dont think I will for a long time.
the whole introducing him to your parents is fine because that way, hopefully, your parents will knock some sense into you, or maybe like mine approve of him.
Either way I wish you luck, and like ladyxtcy said you dont know who he has been with or what he has done.. So use protection (I hope you wont need to or go that far) but PROTECT yourself. Stay safe and dont mess up your future.