Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 11-20-2003
Travieso

Send a message via AIM to SA_Imelda_896 Send a message via MSN to SA_Imelda_896

Im sorry but if he really did love ya he wouldnt hit you and say sorry and then do the same damn thing
It doesnt work that way and its not supposed to
Old 11-21-2003
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicana26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCHICANA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYGurl08
i think its just you cuz this story is not fake how does it seem fake? and why would i make up some story?? And you know that is happening to alot of gurls out there right now.
It just doesn't add up. I was with you at the begining but then it suddenly turned into something you'd watch in a really bad movie.

maybe you stretched the truth a little?

It's hard to believe that this guy would be getting any numbers, with a pregnant, beat up girl sitting next to him. It's hard to believe that these "hos" would just approach him and ignore the fact there is a woman crying next to him, all while holding a gun. Anyone with brains would signal this as a red flag and they'd get the hell out of there, calling the cops immediately.

So what do your friends do? you approach him and start asking him questions. Personally I would of thought calling the cops would a been a better choice to make, not to mention a safer choice.

so either your story was spiced up to make it more interesting or everyone involved that night was a little brain dead.

LOL...SHES TOO YOUNG TO BE OUT 'CRUISIN' AROUND WITH OLDER CHICKS ANYWAYS.

true dat, thats why girls that young be gettin pregnant these days and don't know what to do cuz they so damn young but hey its their lives and its all good cuz i was young when i got pregnant and i'm doing just as fine as any other girl who don't have a kid so but yeah SOCHICANA is right girls that young don't need to be runnin around wit older peepz cuz that makes em look bad and look like lil' hoes but then again' i'm not tryin to get into anyone'z bizz i'm just lookin out for the lil' girlz cuz i mean there's alot of bad things out there like men and i know peepz that got pregnant cuz either they got raped or what not and just cuz they wanted to go out and try and prove somethin so you know all i'm going to say to CrAzy Girl you know just be safe baby girl you got ur whole life to live you know take it one step at a time you'll have ur chance to live it up and party just be safe is all i'm tryin to say

SJ ok these hoes didn't see the gun and you know all they wanna do is just get any guy and fuck they dont care if they gots they gurl right there. and no i didn't stretch the thruth a lil EVERY lil damn letter i typed was true. what are you trying to say that im a fucken dumbass?? cuz i ain't got "no brain" i gots a brain alright and i use it yes i got some knowledge in there. alright.

SOCHICANA what you said LOL...SHES TOO YOUNG TO BE OUT 'CRUISING' AROUND WITH OLDER CHICKS ANYWAYS. what you got me thinking is F*uck you! yo hago lo que me da la gana and dont be saying i'm too young to be doing anything. i dont do everything i know whats wrong and whats right i know that i ain't in to no gang or noting i just hang with them but i dont let it get to me i dont smoke weed with them and they dont offer me none and i dont drink well...maybe a lil but i dont be getting drunk and stuff i just drink some. and i dont go around letting niggas fuck me. so what you said really ticked me off. so if i ticked you off well then my bad i'm just saying you know?

CHICANA26 no just cuz i'm 13 dont mean i'm pregnant. but then again i know that you are not saying that i am. ok so what if i hang around with older peeps maybe its just cuz i hang with my older sister and all of her homeboys and homegurls and also some of my bros too but you know i do hang with homies my age too. how does hanging aroung with older peeps make me look bad and like a lil hoe?? wtf? i ain't no fucking hoe and that dont make me look bad. but thanx for trying to look after me i know i got my whole life ahead of me and i'm not trying to act like i'm already old enough for whatever i'm not rushing or noting i dont party with mi carnala only if we throw a party at our crib and well i already got mi carnala who is 17 and mi carnal who is 19 and gots his baby gurl and is taking good care of her she is 2 months and loves his ruca and they already looking after me good enough. dont think they bad influence to me cuz they are good even though they have already fucked up their lives their doing their best and you now right now they are happy and they are pushing me to do good grades and go to college which i plan in doing. so thats all i gots to say.
Old 11-21-2003
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

Quote:
SJ ok these hoes didn't see the gun
how did you see the gun but they didn't? makes no sense.

Quote:
and you know all they wanna do is just get any guy and fuck they dont care if they gots they gurl right there.
Even the biggest of "hos" would have some decency to back off if the guy's girl is right there.(I could be wrong here)

Quote:
and no i didn't stretch the thruth a lil EVERY lil damn letter i typed was true. what are you trying to say that im a fucken dumbass??
I am not saying that you are dumbass, just someone who maybe stretched the truth a little, that's all. It's only my opinion and for the looks of it, everyone else seems to believe you, so maybe I am wrong. If you are offended because one person doesn't believe your story then I am sorry that such meaningless things can upset you.

Quote:
cuz i ain't got "no brain" i gots a brain alright and i use it yes i got some knowledge in there. alright.
I never said you didn't have a brain. Although the decision made that night(if true) was a bit on the dumb side. Think about it. At least agree with the fact that it was not a smart thing to approach this guy knowing he had a gun. Not calling the cops, was not very smart either.

Again sorry if i struck a nerve.
Old 11-22-2003
Prospect

[quote="SJ"]

Quote:
how did you see the gun but they didn't? makes no sense.
cuz he had it down when he was talking with them but when he was talking to us he moved his hand a lil and we saw it.

Quote:
Even the biggest of "hos" would have some decency to back off if the guy's girl is right there.(I could be wrong here)
no i dont think so that was in oak cliff and hoes right there dont give a fuck

Quote:
I never said you didn't have a brain. Although the decision made that night(if true) was a bit on the dumb side. Think about it. At least agree with the fact that it was not a smart thing to approach this guy knowing he had a gun. Not calling the cops, was not very smart either.
ok i'm not gonna agree with you cuz we didn't know that he had a gun in the first place until we went up to him alright?
Old 11-22-2003
deletedAccount

Lol funny...........................