Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Writer's Block

Writer's Block A place for writers to gather, show their skills, and talk about techniques or whatever. This is to include but not limiting to editorials, poetry, stories, and biographies.

Old 09-26-2006
Travieso

Default Re: Silent Tearz (Story)

Post Some More Girl That Shit Is Tight!!!
Old 09-28-2006
Prospect

Send a message via MSN to Esa_Lazy Send a message via Yahoo to Esa_Lazy

Me: What's up bitch...scared or what (smirk)

Kassandra: ...

Sweety: Q-voz perra.. remember me?

Kassandra: (looking at her scared) W-what you want?

Sweety: (walking towards her) Have fun...Don't you want to play?? C'mon me and Lazy want to play.. What you say

Kassandra: What the fuck (walking back)

Me: Why you walking back??

Sweety: DONT MAKE ME GO AFTER YOU!!! (pist off)

Tipsy: (to his homie) Damn.. (smiles)

Kassandra continued walking back until she hit the wall...

Me: (evil smirk) Fucked now huh... (laughs)

Homie 1: She sure is.. (they all laugh)

Sweety walks up to her slow and socks her in her face and starts bombing on her face.. a little bit after she stopped and backed away. Kassandra got up and wiped the blood off her face..Everyone was just looking at Sweety and Kassandra...I stayed back just looking...I was letting Sweety have her fun with Kassandra.. Shit for all I cared..We had all night...

Kassandra: Fucking bitches!! You ain't going to get away with this!! I got my homies here shit...

Me: Look around you pendeja..They the ones who set you up..Why?? Cause I asked your "baby" to bring you here and the shit between us and them..will be through...so..so much for being your homies right?? Just as backstabbing homegirl you were..They are too.. (smiling)

Kassandra: Fuck you!!

Me: Fuck me?? FUCK ME!!! Bitch you still talking after YOU KNOW YOU AINT LIVING PAST TONIGHT!!!

Kassandra: I AINT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT PUTA!!

Me: (laughing) Without a fight?? You want a fight? Orale lets go then.. You and Me , till one of us drops down alright...Fuck it dirty fight for all I care..

Kassandra: Fuck it then

I walk up to her and hit her in her face making her stumble back, as she trying to walk backwards I continue bombing on her just hitting her nonstop as she trying to block her face. I step back giving her a chance to fight back. Kassandra stumbling and regaining her balance..She turns around and runs to me grabbing my hair and we both fall down to the floor her on top of me I felt when she banged my head to the floor two times..trifling bitch....I turn her over and hit her in the face seeing her face all bloody and I grab her hair in a tight grip and start banging her head on the floor really hard.

Kranky runs up to her and kicks her in the face you were able to hear something crack. She gets her on the floor and starts kicking her in her face with out stopping and not caring. Sweety and me run up also and jump her kicking her everywhere but majority of the it was in her face...

Tipsy: damn these girls are ruthless

Homie 2: Hell yeah foo, they got me intimidated now.. (smiles)

Homie 3: I know..especially when we were having shit with her...we were trying to get her but shit..she smart for wait how old is she?? 17?

Tipsy: (smiles) 15

Homies: WHAT!! (surprised)

Homie 4: Shh!! Im trying to watch!! (laughs)

Sweety just took out everything, her anger on Kassandra...damn you couldn't even see her face anymore. it was all bloody it was barely recognizable.

Sweety: (getting up) LETS FINISH HER ALREADY!!

Me: Fuck it..

I go to my backpack and pull out my cuete and Sweety and Kranky take theirs out.

Sweety: Shit maybe we can get everyone involved.. (smiling toda evil)

Me: Shit its up to you..

Sweety: (to everybody) Shit any of you wanna finish her off too..then you can just join whenever the fuck you want..I can careless

Kassandra was moving trying to get up and when she see's me and Sweety with out cuetes she starts crying...

Kassandra: Fuck..please dont (crying)

Sweety: (shoots her in her leg) Shut your fucking mouth!!

Kassandra: Im sorry please! (crying and yelling from the pain)

Sweety: Yeah sorry?? YEAH SORRY AINT GOING TO BRING MY SISTER BACK!! (crying)

We start shooting at her and next to you know Tipsy and his homies bring out their cuetes and start shooting at Kassandra. We empty out our clip and continue looking at the others shooting at her still...They all empty their clip on Kassandra. We just stand there and look at her lifeless body..

Menace: Let's get the fuck out c'mon mijas (gets me and sweety)

I get my backpack and we all run out and we still heard one more gun shot go off..

Me: (stops) What the fuck...

Menace: Come on we have no time!!

Me: No hold on!!

I run back inside to see who was still in there and I see Tipsy and he shot her in her head..

He runs up to me and kisses me in the cheek and grabs my hand and we run out. Once outside we go our seperate ways I go with Menace Sweety Goofy and Kranky and Tipsy goes with all his homies..

We get in the navigator and drive off back home home. When we get there we all get off and go inside and us girls go to my room and change out our clothes. We hide our cuetes where we usually would put them and we put our clothes in a plastic bag cause they were bloody with Kassandra's blood. We get the bag and we go out to the backyard and we get a big canister and put the bag and lite it on fire...Once done we go inside to the living room and chill with the guys for a little bit..

We were just kicking it in the living room talking like as if nothing had happened..

Sweety: Im hungry...lets go out and eat

Menace: Im hungry too..lets go to Ihop

Me: Fuck it

We get in his navigator once again and we go to Ihop. When we get there we notice that Tipsy and his homies were their. They saw and they just nodded their head and we did the same. We go inside and sit down and order what we wanted to eat. We stayed at Ihop for about an hour.

When we got home it was already a little past 1 in the morning. Still my mom and and hadn't gotten home. They were still staying in the hosptial with my brother Fernando.

I layed in my bed after everyone had left my house..I was just thinking about what had just went down tonight..I was tripping out for some reason. Just then my phone started vibrating in the counter..I didn't even bother to check the caller id..

Me: Whats up

Voice: Sup mija you awake?

Me: Apparently if I'm answering my phone right... (rolling my eyes)

Voice: Damnz attitude still..Come on dont give me your attitude there's no need for that anymore..

Me: Whatever Tipsy..what you want

Tipsy: Damn how you know..

Me: You're the only that says the stupidest shit...

Tipsy: (chuckles) Is that right LAZY

Me: Keep my name out your mouth alright TIPSY

Tipsy: Whatever mija.. What are you doing

Me: Laying in my bed and you.. (playing with my hair)

Tipsy: Thinking about you

Me: You do that.. (smiles)

Tipsy: What is it about you that makes me think about you all the time no matter what im doing

Me: Enough of your bullshitting que no? For once..

Tipsy: I aint bullshitting..So yeah thats crazy what you and those hynas did..

Me: (sighs) Yeah i know..But I still feel bad..

Tipsy: What the fuck why..You did the right thing..I mean you know in the world of gangbanging of course you did the right thing

Me: Yeah I know, but I mean you know me and her were homegirl before so its crazy how I think and remember and still have those images of how I'm the one to say ended her life..

Tipsy: You got to look at it this way..It was either you got her first or it was you who was going to end up being dead..trust me I know why I tell you this

Me: You know something I dont know...So tell me big mouth

Tipsy: She was going to get you friday night..she had everything planned already and believe me..it was a good plan cause of course one of the homies helped her..

Me: (sitting up,thinking) Oh yeah..and how do I know that just because Im through with her life..doesnt mean that your homie still aint after me huh? Shit he the one that pretty much planned everything

Tipsy: (thinking) Wait..NO! I dont think so, I mean I made specifically clear to all of them that after tonight you and us have no shit between each other..

Me: Yeah well that doesnt mean that every fucking cholo obeys orders..believe me.. (thinking: shit)

Tipsy: Yeah I know mija..

Me: Fuck you know what hit me up laterz..Got shit to do places to go

Tipsy: At 2 in the morning?

Me: What can I say...I dont got a schedule..
[[CLICK]]

I sat up in my bed thinking of what I had just told Tipsy..Its true how do I truly know that just because I ended Kassandra's life doesnt mean that the other vato still aint after me...Fuck..now what..

I fall asleep with so many thought running through my head.
The next morning I wake up to a loud as banging on my door. I get up half asleep looking like shit and I open the door and I see Menace standing there..

Me: YOU COULD OF CALLED TO LET ME KNOW YOU WERE COMING!!

Menace: (smirk) Why?? Who you hiding cabrona..

Me: No one!! But I look like shit!!

Menace: (hugging me) Nah you dont, you look pretty hot with your lil tight shirt and your small ass shorts (licking his lips)

Me: (hits him in the chest) SHUT UP!! Let me go change alright..make yourself at home..

Menace: (laughs) Alright alright..

I run up to my room and take a quick shower and change into blue tight jeans and a black halter top and my black addidas. I put my hair down wet letting it set by itself. I go back downstairs like 30 minutes later and Menace is watching cartoons

Me: Having fun??

Menace: Yup yup So wh-

Me: SHH!! THATS TOM N JERRY!! (sits down on the couch)

Menace: What the fuck.. (smiles) mendiga vaz habe-

Me: WILL YOU SHUT UP!! IM TRYING TO WATCH CARTOONS!! (smirks)

Menace: Cabrona te callas..

We just sit there watching TOM AND JERRY until it was over. But no matter what all this shit going on with Tipsy and his homies...

Menace: Que traes, andas bien pensativa

Me: No im just wondering about some shit

Menace: Tell me about it, seems like its really bothering you mamaz

I tell him the whole story from beginning to then end with the conversation with Tipsy over the phone last night.

Menace: (thinking) What the fuck...how do we know that Tipsy ain't the one with the plan and is trying to set you up for something that we aint waiting for...thats why maybe he trying to get at you with all these cheesy lines

Me: Yeah thats what Im thinking too, thats why I clicked with him after he told me. And if it is him with the plan then he just put himself on blast like that because I aint no stupid hyna..I catch on to things really quick he just dont know that

Menace: Yeah mija I know what you mean.. (getting closer) You know.. I been meaning to tell you something..

Me: Whats up (looking at him)

Menace: Well since the longest I been wanting to tell you that I-

Just then my phone rang... I looked at him and he just looked down kissed my cheek and walked out the door..

Me: Menace wait!!

My phone continued ringing and I look at the caller id and see its Kranky calling..

Me: (answering) FUCK WHAT!!!

Kranky: Fuck bitch dont get your attitude with me alright..

Me: Now is not the time!! Now what the fuck fool..

Kranky: Nah just wanted to see what you were doing

Me: Nothing..is that all?

Kranky: What the fuck is your problem! (attitude)

Me: None of your business! I gotta handle something! BYE!
[[click]]

I don't like Menace, Don't get me wrong he sexy as hell but when I know that someone wants to talk to me I take no interruptions unless its an emergency...
He just stood there looking at me..

Menace: Damn that was rude... (smiles) All for me (babyface)

Me: (smiling) Shut up..what were you going to tell me

Menace: (thinking) Nah nothing forget it

Me: Omar no te hagas! (his first name)

Menace: Ok Araceli

Me: Pinche Omar los pinches chingadasos que te voy a dar si no me dices

Menace: (laughs) Ok Ok.. Well since the longest I been wanting to know if...

Me: Good sentence..now finish it.. (tapping my foot)

Menace: (smiling) Ok well for the longest I been liking you and your homegirl

Me: (quiet)

Menace: Say something..

Me: Wait up..ME N THE HOMEGIRL?? (smiles) Ok you gotta make up your mind..and which homegirl

Menace: (smliing) Sweety

Me: (smiling) SERIO!! she been crushing on you since like the first time I introduced you two at that party de su sister..

Menace: (big ol' smile) Imma ask her to be my hyna..

Me: Go for it..

We continued talking and we go outside to the front and we just kicking it when I see a car slow down..

Me: (whispering) Please don't stop, please dont stop..not now

Menace noticed how I was acting...He looked up at the street and seen the car

Menace: Who's that... (starring at the car)

Me: I dont know..

The car stops and the back seat window rolls down..
Just then some guy opens the door and walks out..

Guy: (to me) EY come here

Me: Right...Im just going to walk up to some total stranger..right...

Guy: (looked mad) Come here now!

Me: Fuck you! Who the fuck you screaming at!

Guy: Listen ok, you need to get the fuck out of your house by tonight...this is a message from Tipsy..he looking out for you

Menace: Is that right..and why does she have to be out her house?

Guy: Someone still after her..only her and they want her and they wont rest till they do have her

Me: Fuck that who is it?

Guy: That's all im suppose to tell you alright..alratoz

He gets back in the car and the car speeds off..

Me: What the fuck..I swear I have a fucking feeling that Tipsy is behind all this fucking bullshit

We go back inside and an hour later Menace leaves..I stay alone in the house and the house phone rings. I get up and answer it..

Me: Hello

Voice: Can you do me a favor mija

Me: Yeah what happened Adriana

**Adriana is my cousin..she's 20 recently married and has two baby girls..**

Adriana: Can you take care of Aeila

Me: No mas?

Adriana: Yeah its cause Brad doesnt want to leave Briana alone..you know like she's only couple weeks old..

Me: Yeah cool. At what time..oh shit..wait i can't tonight

Adriana: Please!! My mom aint home and Lorena went to the club with William..

I was thinking of what they had told me...That I should leave the house tonight..

Me: Alright well Im going to take care her with me to my homies house alright

Adriana: Why?

Me: Oh its cause I'm suppose to go over there to keep him company and shit so make sure to bring her stroller please..

Adriana: Alright cool then..Thank you I love you

Me: Love you too..
[[click]]

I called up my homie Jeffrey and he answers...

Jeffrey: What's up

Me: Ey can I go to your house today with my niece?

Jeffrey: Yeah sure, pero Emilio and Tony going to be here is that cool?

Me: Yeah I dont care...

Jeffrey: Is everything alright?

Me: Yeah don't trip..I'll be there when they drop off my niece alright..

Jeffrey: alright..
[[click]]

So I go to my room and get my purse and put my cell phone and keys inside and whatever money i had in my pocket I put it in there also. 10 minutes later I hear a car pull up and I walk to the living room and I open the door and I see Adriana bringing out Aeila..

I walk towards them and help her out..Aeila hadn't seen me yet...Adriana puts her on the floor so she can walk while she pulled out the stroller..Aeila looks up and see's me

Aeila: (starts yelling and screaming) TIA TIA TIA!!! (runs towards me putting her hands out)

I laugh and pick her up and kiss her cheek..

Aeila is 2 years old, really cute!! Has a dead beat dad who doesn't help Adriana out for shit...
Briana Marie is 4 weeks old, blue eyes, looks gringa cause Brad...he's a gringo but he's cool..

**Brad aint Aeila dad but she grew up with him so thats her dad and she's his lil girl**

Aeila: I mish you!

Me: Aww i missed you too mija..

Adriana: (smiling) Yeah so you think its cool that she stays the night?

Me: Nah its cool dont trip.

Adriana: thank you mija (kisses my cheek and kisses Aeila)

She gets back in the truck with Brad and they drive off. I carry Aeila inside and get everything ready..I put her bag in the stroller and Aeila is running around the house behind me..I go to my room and Aeila falls down and gets back up giggling...Im fixing my make up and I hear the back window break...

Aeila: (looks up at me) uh oh shhhhhhh tia shhhhh (puts her fingers to her lips)

Me: shh mija

I hear a bunch of noise coming from the living room..

I pick her up put on her sweater and grabs her cell phone and dials her house number.. I hear it ring and then all the noise stops and I hear the footsteps out the back door.

Aeila looking at me and she stays quiet, she looked scared and she didnt even know what was going on..I had tears filling my eyes...I was scared that something will happen while in front of my lil niece..

I grab my purse and carry out Aeila outside to the front I put her in the stroller and tie the thingy so she wont fall..I started walking hella fast down the street, I take out my cell and dial to a number..

Voice: hello

Me: Im on my way.. (sounding scared) Meet me in the corner please [[CLICK]]

I continue walking to Jeffrey's house and I'm looking everywhere for anyone that might try and do something to me...

Aeila: tia tia

Me: Que paso mija..

Aeila: ira ira!! (points to a butterfly)

Me: (smile) Butterfly..

Aeila: ee-rrfl-ly

Me: ok mija..yes whatever you just said

Aeila: (giggles)

I walked until finally reaching a corner and I see Jeffrey Emilio and Tony standing there posted just waiting for me..

Finally I walk up to them and Jeffrey hugs me and takes Aeila out the stroller and carries her..

Aeila: fry!

Me: (laugh) OH YEAH!! I forget she calls you that

Jeffrey: Shut up..thats just because she cant pronounce words right yet..

Me: Just cause she's only 1 year and 3 months..

**Yeah i made a mistake..Aeila is 1 year and 3 months..sorry**BACK TO THE STORY

Jeffrey: She'll get it right..watch

Aeila: Fry..

Jeffrey: Jef-frey

Aeila: fry..

We walked down to Jeffrey's house and we were just kicking it in the living room and I was watching Aeila play with her toys on the floor and then she stared playing with Jeffrey's puppy..OMG DOES THIS LIL GIRL LOVE DOGS!!

Pretty soon it was already 7 at night..And I sure as hell didn't want to go home and stay alone..So I called up Menace

Menace: Hello (breathing hard)

Me: Oh hell nah! Ill call you later! (laughs)

Menace: Nah I'll call you when I'm done with Sweety!! (laughs)

Me: Fuck!! She's a hoe lol im just playing but yeah just call me later when you done and your showered!! (laugh and clicked)

I call Kranky..

Kranky: Que paso

Me: Ey come over my house yeah

Kranky: Orale ahorita..

Me: Well how about this..meet me at Jeffrey's house please

Kranky: Alright then Ill be there in a few..

Me: ok
[[CLICK]]

Jeffrey: What's wrong..

Me: Nothing..

I get up and start getting everything into Aeila's bag and she had already knocked out on the floor next to the puppy. I pick her up and gently put her in the stroller. 15 minutes later Kranky shows up and see's me with Aeila. She smiles and she says whats up to everyone and she gets the stroller and starts walking..I say bye to everyone and catch up to Kranky..

As we were walking I turn to see behind us when..
Old 09-29-2006
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via AIM to Swtangel Send a message via Yahoo to Swtangel
Smile Re: Silent Tearz (Story)

Come on girl you leave us hanging, what's going to happen next. Please post soon, we need to know what happens next.....
Old 09-30-2006
Prospect

WHEN I SEE MENACE AND SWEETY WALKING DOWN BEHIND US HOLDING HANDS..

ME: WHATS UP LOSERS

MENACE: HEY

SWEETY: HEY MIJA

ME: (laughs) SUP HOE

SWEETY: (smiles) YOU KNOW?

ME: YEAH THIS PENDEJO ANSWERED HIS PHONE WHILE YA WERE IN BETWEEN DOING THAT SHIT!

MENACE: PARA QUE LLAMAS!!

ME: PENDEJO! WHEN YOUR FUCKING DONT ANSWER THE MOTHA FUCKING PHONE!! IT LEAVES PEOPLE WITH MENTAL PICTURES THAT WE DONT WANT TO HAVE

MENACE: SHUT UP YOU KNOW YOU LIKED THAT MENTAL PICTURE...SHIT IM SEXY AS FUCK

SWEETY: (laughs) RIGHT BABY...RIGHT

MENACE: EY YOUR WITH ME RIGHT..

SWEETY: ....

MENACE: THOUGHT SO..NOW LETS SHUT UP AND CONTINUE WALKING TO LAZY'S HOUSE..

ME: UH WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT YOU AT MY HOUSE?

KRANKY: HURRY UP..IM HUNGRY (rubbing her stomach)

ME: WHATEVER BABY MOMMA

SWEETY: OK LETS GO..

SO WE CONTINUED WALKING TO MY HOUSE AND I FELT MUCH MORE BETTER...

WE WALKED INSIDE AND KRANKY CARRIED AEILA OUT THE STROLLER AND TOOK HER TO MY ROOM AND LAYED HER DOWN IN MY BED. SHE WALKED OUT TO THE KITCHEN AND STARTED LOOKING FOR FOOD..

KRANKY: DAMN WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE FOOD??

ME: (laughs) UMM YOU GOTTA COOK IT MENSA

KRANKY: AH FUCK NO! I DONT FEEL LIKE COOKING..

ME: YOURE FAT ASS IS GOING TO HAVE TO IF YOU WANT TO EAT

MENACE: I'LL GO BUY FOOD (laughs) YA QUE CATHERINE DOESNT WANT TO COOK FOOD FOR US

KRANKY: WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT COOKING FOOD FOR YOU PEOPLEz

SWEETY: FUCK GREEDY ASS

KRANKY: HEY WHEN A HYNA IS PREG...

SHE STOPPED HERSELF IN MID SENTENCE BUT IT WAS TOO LATE..SWEETY AND MENACE CAUGHT ON TO WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO SAY...

SWEETY: YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT CATHERINE!!

KRANKY: (looks down)

MENACE: WHO'S THE FATHER!! IM GOING TO KICK HIS ASS

I HIT HIM IN HIS HEAD AND HE LOOKED TOWARDS KRANKY AND SAW THE TEARS FALLING FROM HER EYES..

MENACE: WHAT'S WRONG?? (looks at me) WHY IS SHE CRYING

ME: (looking down) CESAR..THE FATHER OF THE BABY...WAS KILLED 2 DAYS AGO WITH LARGO

MENACE: (hugs Kranky) IM SO SORRY!! MIJA..IM HERE FOR YOU..WE ALL ARE..DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING

KRANKY: I KNOW..THANK YOU PERO IM SAD AND PIST THAT MY BABY AINT GOING TO HAVE ITS DADDY..

MENACE: ....DONT WORRY MAMA...

KRANKY: WHERE'S MY FOOD

MENACE: (smiles) I'LL GO BUY FOOD..WHAT YOU WANT..

KRANKY: (smiling thinking) UMM...PANDA EXPRESS!!

ME: (smiles) YOURE DUMB FOR REALS..

MENACE: OK WHAT YOU GIRLS WANT FROM THERE..

WE ALL TELL WHAT WE WANT AND HE WRITES IT DOWN BEFORE HE FORGETS..

MENACE: BABE YOU WANNA GO WITH ME OR YOU WANNA STAY HERE?

SWEETY: (thinking) UMM NAH ILL STAY HERE CAUSE YOU GOING WALKING (smiles)

MENACE: YOURE DUMB IM GOING TO GO PICK UP MY CAR FROM MY HOUSE...SHIT IM NOT GOING TO WALK TO FIGUEROA WALKING ARE YOU CRAZY?? ILL GET BACK LIKE NEXT MONTH

ME: YOURE STUPID!! (laughs)

MENACE LEAVES AND WE HAD JUST STAYED IN THE LIVING ROOM..FOR A WHILE IT WAS QUIET..

SWEETY BREAKS THE SILENCE..

SWEETY: SO MAMAZ HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU..

KRANKY: IM NOT SURE..I JUST TOOK THE PREGNANCY TEST

ME: WELL I'LL MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU AND THEN ME AND SWEETY WILL GO WITH YOU SO YOU WONT GO ALONE

SWEETY: SIMON..

KRANKY: THANKS...THANK YOU TWO FOR BEING THERE FOR ME SINCE THE BEGINNING...

ME: YOU KNOW WE ALWAYS HERE..

SWEETY: YUP YUP..

WE WERE LISTENING TO SOME OLDIES WHEN WE HEAR AEILA CRYING..

KRANKY: I'LL GO GET HER

ME: ALRIGHT JUST BRING HER OUT HERE WHILE CALIENTO THE FOOD ADRIANA BROUGHT HER.

KRANKY: ALRIGHT..

KRANKY GOES INTO MY ROOM AND I GO TO THE KITCHEN AND WARM UP THE FOOD FOR AEILA AND WHEN I GO BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM AEILA IS SITTING DOWN IN KRANKY'S LAP..

ME: HEY MAMAZ YOU'RE NOT SLEEPY NO MOREz

AEILA: (giggles)

I GET AEILA AND SIT HER ON THE CHAIR AND I GIVE HER HER FOOD AND SHE EATING MAKING A MESS DIRTYING HER FACE..KRANKY AND SWEETY THOUGHT SHE LOOKED CUTE SO THEY STARTED TAKING PICTURES OF HER...

WE ENDED UP TAKING STUPID PICTURES OF THE THREE OF US WHEN AEILA FINISHED EATING I WASHED HER FACE AND SHE WAS WALKING AROUND THE LIVING ROOM GRABBING EVERYTHING..DROPPING EVERYTHING IN HER WAY..

LIKE AN HOUR LATER MENACE COMES BACK WITH THE FOOD AND AEILA SEE'S HIM AND HIDES BEHIND SWEETY..

MENACE: HEY AEILA..WHATS UP MIJA

AEILA: (behind sweety)

SWEETY: QUE FEO VERDAD MIJA

AEILA: (smiles and walks towards Menace and hold out her arms)

ME: DAMN SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO CARRY HER FOR REALS..

SO WE ATE AND THEY ALL SLEPT OVER MY HOUSE THAT NIGHT..THE NEXT MORNING ADRIANA COMES AND PICKS UP AEILA. AFTER THEY LEFT I GO BACK TO THE ROOM..WE WERE ALL IN THE SAME ROOM I DONT KNOW WHY..I FELL BACK ASLEEP AND AROUND 11 WE STARTED WAKING UP ONE BY ONE...

For the rest of that day we didnt do much. Sweety and Kranky wanted to stay over the house for couple more days..Menace took them to go get extra clothes..

The phone started ringing..

Me: Hello?

Mom: Hey mija estas bien?

Me: Yeah..como sigue Fernando

Mom: (stays quiet)

Me: Mom!! Como sigue Fernando!! (getting worried)

Mom: He got into a coma otra vez (starting to cry)

Me: WHAT?!! PORQUE!! COMO!! (teary eyed)

Mom: Pues..no se mija no se, no mas nos dijo el doctor que esta vez no sabe si sale de este coma

Me: (crying) No mom..please dont tell me this, tell me this is a joke..porfavor

Mom: NO MIJA ITS NOT!! YOUR BROTHER MIGHT NOT MAKE IT!!

Me: YES HE IS!! (crying) WHY CANT YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IN HIM HUH?!!

Mom: I do mija, I really do but the heartache of a mother is too weak to take this..

Me: You want me to pick u up ama? (sniffling)

Mom: No Im going to stay here until mi hijo este bien, tu papa me lleva en las noches para dormir un poco y me vengo bien temprano

Me: Ok pues mom..Voy ir al hospital ahorita

Mom: No

Me: SI!
[[click]]

Sweety and Kranky walk in the house and see me in the couch with my head in my hands just crying..

Kranky: (running to me) What happened?!

Me: My broth--er (sobs) He's in a coma and they dont think he going to make it anymore (crying)

They both start crying with me..My brother was a big brother to Sweety and Kranky..We have always been his "3 Concentidas" and we took pride in that name that he gave us..We don't know why but we just did..

Sweety Kranky and Me got up and locked the house and left to the hosptital. We catched the bus over there..We didn't give a fuck. On the way over there the tears on the three of us didnt stop...People would look at us with their sad faces and that started irritating me...

Kranky: (to some white girl) WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT!!

W.Girl: Nothing bitch! Trying to feel sorry for you spic ass!

Me: WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY PUTA!!

W.Girl: Speak english hoe! We in the united states!!

Sweety: FUCK NAH!!

W.Girl: Ill beat your ass back to Mexico stupid beaner

Me: (laughing) Really? The three of us?

W.Girl: (getting nervous) Y.yeah

At that moment the three of us practically launched at her at the same time..We dropped her to the floor and started fucking her up...Like after kicking her ass we backed away and people stopped and were just screaming for us to stop and shit..We heard the sirens and we just ran the rest of the way cutting through alleys and backyards until we got to the hospital...
When we walked inside the emergency room we were all red, sweating and tired as fuck..We needed to run like 10 LOONG blocks to the hospital..

Mom: Que les paso?

Sweety: We wanted to work out and we just ran... (wiping her face)

Me: Te siguen diciendo lo mismo de Fernando?

Mom: (sighs) Si..no ha cambiado nada

We all went to Fernando's room and he looked pale and fragile with all the wired and tubes connected to his body...I was praying the whole time for him to be ok and to come out of everything healthy..

We stayed with my mom till 9 at night...We had tried calling Menace to pick us up but he didn't answer his phone..

Sweety: Fuck where the fuck is this puto at!

Me: Relax..maybe he taking a shower or maybe he asleep..

Sweety: Yeah that better be the fucking reason! (heated)

Kranky: Fuck it lets just take the bus back home ey..we're not alone..So let's not be scared

Me: No im not scared..(smiles) Just dont want to walk...

Kranky: Man shut the fuck up and lets go!

Nos despedimos de mi mom and we lied telling her that Menace was going to pick us up..We walked out the emergency room and went to the bus stop..We tried keeping our minds off of what was happening. We were laughing fucking around in the bus stop..Kranky took out a sharpie and started tagging all over the bench and wall..Sweet and me were just looking for anyone not to see her..

Finally the bus came and we sat all the way in the back and in the middle there was some 6 pelones looking hella good and Sweety and Kranky were just looking at them and I was just laughing..

Kranky: Damn!! I would love to have me a piece of that!! (pointing to some pelon across facing us)

Me: Ey mijo whats your name (to the one Kranky was pointing at)

Pelon: (smiles) Well my name is Juan but everyone just calls Silencer..

Kranky: (elbows me)

Me: Yeah well you know this is my cousin Kranky and she was just telling me that (elbows me again and I laugh) well that she will like to have a piece of you (starting laughing)

Kranky turns hella red..She looked at him and smiled and smacked me..I smacked her back in the head and she launched forwards falling on her knees..Me and Sweety busted out laughing tears were coming out and Silencer and his homies were laughing and Kranky sat back down in the middle of us red and laughing...
Old 09-30-2006
Director

hahaha hell naw thats funny but damb poor fernando i hope he dont die
Old 09-30-2006
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to XxXDrEaMeRXxX

i luv this story ... write more soon

keep ur head up gurl..
Old 10-02-2006
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via AIM to Swtangel Send a message via Yahoo to Swtangel

Hey girl like your story it's getting real good but most important I hope everything comes out alright with your brother. Just keep your head up high & your faith in God & everyhting will be alright.
Old 01-05-2007
Prospect

DAMN PUES COMO KE I TOOK A LONG ASS TIME KE NO?!!
WELL SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS DELAY. HERE SOME MORE..
ALOT! MORE
----------------------

Kranky turns hella red..She looked at him and smiled and smacked me..I smacked her back in the head and she launched forwards falling on her knees..Me and Sweety busted out laughing tears were coming out and Silencer and his homies were laughing and Kranky sat back down in the middle of us red and laughing...

Silencer and his homies were laughing and Kranky was just hella embarrassed and didn't look up at him anymore..

Me: (to Kranky)(laughing) Im sorry fool..I didnt know you were going to fucking fly half way to the front!

Sweetylaughing hard) YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FUCKING FACE!!!

Silencer: (to Kranky) Ey mija, you alright (trying not to laugh)

Kranky: Damnz..go ahead let it all out...laugh till you cant no more..

When she said that we all started cracking up..We were laughing for couple minutes until Sweety couldnt and none of us couldnt anymore..Kranky would just giggle and laugh here and there..Finally we all stopped laughing and we were just talking and shit..

Silencer: Yeah so what's ya'll names

Me: Well as you already know my homegirl..(laughs) this is my other homegirl Sweety and well yeah everyone calls me Timida or Lazy..depends on what you like..But im used to Lazy

Silencer: Orale well you already know my name...(pointing to the guys saying their names) This is Blanks, Floats, Bago, Baby Demon and this is Curse,

20 more minutes on the bus and we finally pulled the chord for our stop. We get up and one of Silencer's homie slips something into my hand. I didnt even look at it...I just felt his hand grab my hand as we walk out the bus...

We walked down the street to cross and I look down at my hand and I see a blue piece of paper with a name and number and other stuff..

Sweety: What are you looking at??

Me: (puts the paper in my pocket) nothing metiche

We continued walking home and finally after about 5 minutes of walking we got home and we just were inside my room listenin to music..

***Ok so i know that you might want to know what these fools look like so here are there descriptions**

Silencer:: About 5'8, fade, brown/honey eyes, really cute, built, cholo, 16 years old

Bago:: 16 years old, 5'5, bald, chubby, not cute but not ugly..more on the ugly side lol...trying to get with any hyna he see's first, has a lady, cholo

Curse:: 19 years old, FINE AS HELL!! 5'8, sexy ass smile!! light/honey/brown eyes, had a piercing on his bottom lip, bald, funny, sweet, player, really cool and fun to kick it and talk to, cholo

Floats:: 5'7, 17 years old, fine, fade, sexy ass smile, skinny, 6 pack, hazel eyes, sometimes called "Baby Curse" cause he looked a little like Curse but they werent related, funny, cool to talk to also, cholo

Blanks:: 18 years old, 5'4 short, not ugly but not cute...something about him is cute, cholo

Baby Demon:: 18 years old, alright looking, bald, about 5'7, not skinny but not that chubby, light brown eyes, kinda cool, cholo

Kranky: So (clears her throat) what were you looking at when we were coming home…huh huh

Me: Damn pinches par de metiches! I was looking at something that was for me!! (laughing)

Sweety: Uh huh!! Don’t make me frisk you woman!! Cause I will do it

Me: You know que that your just using that as an excuse to touch me (smiling)

Sweety: Shit hell yeah.. (walking up to me) Have I told you..

Me: (looking at her serious) TOLD ME WHAT!!

Kranky: Damn she didn’t tell you huh, she’s Bi..and she been liking you for a while now

Me: Quit bullshitting with me!! (looking at both of them)

Sweety: So whats up Lazy…you going to let me frisk you! (running her hand up my arm)

Me: (pushes her away) SWEETY QUIT YOUR SHIT!!

In that moment Kranky gets up and walks towards me and I get up walking backwards and hit the corner so I stood there looking at them pushing them away…

Sweety: So mija (blows me a kiss) que paso..

Me: FUCK BITCH!! IM FUCKING STRAIGHT SO BACK THE FUCK OFF!! I DON’T CARE IF YOU ROLL BOTH WAYS BUT JUST DON’T HIT ON ME!!!

Sweety hugged me and dropped me down to the floor and got on top of me straddling me and Kranky ran to me and started checking all my pockets..They didn’t know I put the paper in my back pocket..Sweety figured it out and she reached back to my right pocket and fucking pulled out the piece of paper and before pulling it out she grabbed my ass…When she got the paper she got off and her and Kranky were cracking up..

Kranky: (laughing) You thought she was really hitting on you?

Sweety: You know I only got eyes for my baby Menace..

Me: Too bad he doesn’t..that’s why he didn’t answer your call (smiling all big)

Sweety: (serious) SHUT UP!!

Me: Fuck… (getting up) I feel fucking violated, abused and dirty!!

Sweety: WHAT THE FUCK!! SO YOU CALLING ME DIRTY!!

Me: YEAH WHEN YOU GRABBED MY FUCKING ASS!!

Kranky: (looking at Sweety) DAMN YOU GRABBED HER ASS!!

Sweety: (laughing too) Yeah..

Me: Fuck give me the motha’fucking paper back!!

Sweety opens up the paper and read it aloud..

Sweety: Hmm ok so it says.. “Hey chula q-voz..well Im looking at you sitting down with your homegirls and damn you caught my eye right away..well Im Curse, here’s my number so we can get to know each other.. 213 484-****

Kranky: AWW!!! That was sweet sweety!!

Me: Man both of you shut the fuck up (acting like im pist)

Sweety: Oh shit..Mija don’t get mad..

Me: Whatevers ey (turns around and puts the volume up on the radio)

I sat down on my bed and Kranky and Sweety just looked at me and they both ran up to me hugging me and tickling me..

Me: FUCK!! IM NOT PIST JUST GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!

Sweety: (sad face) Ok dam..aint gotta be rude about it..

I get up and tackle her down to the floor and Kranky gets on top of both of us and we were practically losing our breath..

So the rest of the day we were just kicking it and they slept over like planned.

The next morning we woke up at the same time at 6 in the morning and I jumped in the shower and 20 minutes later I was out and looking for something to wear..The girls also jumped in the shower and they had their clothes ready for school..I just picked out a blue jean skirt with a white strapless shirt and my hair down straight and just put mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss..

I was sitting down on my bed waiting for Sweety and Kranky to finish getting ready. Sweety didn’t go to the same school as us..She went to Belmont as me n Kranky went to Marshall High…

Finally they were done getting ready and we grab our binders..Kranky was the only one with a backpack that was all tagged up and nothing..i mean NOTHING inside the backpack..

We were walking to bus stop and Sweety bus came before ours so we said we’ll meet at the bus stop after school..Finally our bus arrived and we sat in the middle since the back was all full and shit..

20 minutes later we arrived at school and we heard the tardy bell ring..

Me: See I told you to hurry your ass up

Kranky: Shut the fuck up! Since when do you care if we late to school?

Me: (thinking) Good point..come on..

We walk in through the front of the school and right away we stopped by an administrator in the hallway..

Administrator: Where you two suppose to be at?

Me: Me in class..n you?

Kranky: shut up..we going to get in trouble…

Me: (turns to her) Since when you care if we get in trouble or not?

Kranky: (laughs) Good point..

Administrator: Come one lets go to the tardy sweep..

Me: (whispers to Kranky) Fuck fool..Imma get suspended.. I already got 13 tardies this month…

Kranky: Just use someone else’s name and id #

Me: Fool I can’t even remember my id #!!

Administrator: COME ON HURRY UP!!

We walk into the cafeteria with a bunch of other tardy students..We get the blue slip and fill it out..I had no choice but to use my real name and id #…Kranky did the same..
I walk up to the assistand principal who was checking everyone records…He got my slip and typed my name in his laptop and looked up at me…

Ass.Principal: You have 14 tardies go sit over there! We going to have a meeting

Me: Fuck..

I sit down in the area for the students who are going to be suspended and then I see Kranky sitting next to me..

Me: How many you got?

Kranky: 22

Me: (laughs) What the fuck..youre dumb for reals.

After 1st period I was in the assistant principals office…I was in there for 3 hours just to find out that I was getting kicked out…They call my mom but she needed to wait for Kranky cause she was signed as a legal guardian…She was kicked out also..Oh was my mom pist!!

In the car…

Mom: QUE TRAEN USTEDED MENDIGAS!!! EXPULSADAS DE LA ESCUELA!! HIJAS DE SU CHINGADA MADRE!! COMO QUE LLEGAN TARDE!! SE VAN DE LA CASA A LAS 645 Y TODAVIA LLEGAN TARDE!! NO LO PUEDO CREER..

Kranky: (trying hard to not to laugh)Sorry

Mom: PINCHE CATHERINE NO TE ANDES RIENDO!!

Me: (giggles)

Mom: (pinches me in the arm) Y TU CABRONA!!

Me: (laughs) OW!! QUE!! PUES QUE MAS PUEDO HACER!! YA ME CORRIERON QUE NO?!!

Mom: Si ahora la mandaron a la Belmont!!

Me n Kranky laughed and my mom pinched me again since I was riding shotgun..

THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE CAR RIDE MY MOM DIDNT STOP YELLING AT US..WE STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT AND THERE WAS A CAR NEXT TO US was 2 fine pelones...I look back at Kranky and she cheesing it and scoots right next to the window and rolls down the window and we both looking out the window acting dumb and Kranky to get their attention threw a paper at the driver and hit him in the side of the cheek and i started cracking up..They looked at us and smiled..My mom saw us and reached in the back seat and smacked Kranky in the head...

Kranky: aww what the fuck!!

Mom: QUE!!

Kranky: Nada.. (looks out the window)

Driver: (to me) Whats up mama whats your name

Me: Im Araceli..everyone knows me as Lazy or Timida..whichever you prefer and nothing much sup with you..

Passenger: Damn who your homegirl

Me: (smiles) This is Kranky

Mom: SE LLAMA CATHERINE!!! Que Kranky ni que nada!!

Driver: (laughs)(to my mom) Q-VOLE SUEGRA!!

Mom: (looks at him) Y este pendejo que trae..

We all laughed and looked at my mom..

Driver: So whats up going to hook it up with your digits so we can kick it sometime?

Me: Alright..(i gave him my number) thats my cell..just hit me up..you can reach Kranky there too

Driver: (smiles) Orale mija

Passengerto me) Ey tell your mom that I got an uncle for her..

Mom: ES GUAPO?!!

Me: AMA!!! (laughs)

Kranky: Damn mirala..trying to be a lil playa playa..lucky your dad aint here

Mom: No pues por eso..si estuviera que milagro que ustedes anduvieran hablando con estos aqui..

The light turned green and I felt my phone vibrate in my lap and I answered it..

Me: Hello?

Voice: Ey mija whats up..

Me: Who's this?

Voice: Beto..

Me: Beto??

Beto: Mija..we just met right now with my suegra!

Me: (laughs) OH SHIT!! Whats up

Beto: Well you wanna kick it today?

Me: (turns to my mom) Can we go out today?

Mom: Where we going? (smiling)

Me: Uh with Beto.. (smiles) but me n catherine

Mom: Y quien chingados es Beto?

Me: El que conoci ahorita..

Mom: Ah mi nuero..I guess...what can I do about it...

Me: THANK YOU!! (back on the phone) Yeah

Beto: Orale Ill call you up in a little bit

Me: OK..
[[Click]]

SEE MY MOM COULD BE MAD AT ME AND SHIT PERO SHE WOULD STILL BE JOKING AROUND WITH ME OR WHOEVER AROUND AND BE HELLA COOL..ALTHOUGH WE GOT KICKED OUTTA SCHOOL..BUT SHE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER SINCE IT WOULD BE CLOSER TO THE HOUSE..THATS WHAT I DIDNT LIKE

SHE WAS STILL HELLA MAD CAUSE WE GOT KICKED OUT AND SHIT PERO SHE COULDNT TURN TIME BACK AROUND AND CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED...

So we got home and then like at 330 me n Kranky went to the bus stop to wait for Sweety..We werent going to tell her about getting kicked out..She was going to find out when she see us at school walking in..Finally we see the bus and she gets off and walks towards us and we go to the store and by candies and then I hear my phone ringing..I see the number and recognized it was Beto's..I smiled and answered...

Me: Hello..

Beto: Where you stay at?

I gave him the directions to my house and then we went back home and Kranky n Me changed out our clothes..I put tight dark blue jeans, white raiders jersey and a white tang top under, and my white chucks stuffed. I left my hair down straight and Kranky changed into a black skirt and a white tangtop and her white sandals and Menace picked up Sweety at my house and they left..

We hear the doorbell ring and my mom answers the door...and there was Beto standing there with his homie..

Beto: (laughs) Hola suegra se encuentra su hija?

Mom: Sigueme llamando suegra y vaz a ver chiquillo..

Beto: (laughs)

My mom calls us out the room and we see them standing there and I laugh cause I knew he had to say something stupid to my mom..

::Beto:: 18 years old, fine, gray eyes, fade, dark-skinned pero no tanto, about 5'7, skinny but nice body, cholo, lower lip and tongue pierced, nice smile
::Smiley:: 18. fine, most beautiful green eyez, really nice smile, pelon, tongue n lower lip pierced, light/dark skinned, 5'7, built, cholo..

Mom: Vale mas que me la cuides

Beto: Si suegra

Mom: (looks at him) SIGUELE CON TUS CHISTES!!

Smiley: (laughs) No se preoupe..nosotros le cuidamos a las dos (smiling at Kranky)

Me: Ok ama, ya nos vamos antes que lo ataques por seguir con lo de la suegra

Mom: aha...

Me n Kranky kiss my mom in the cheek and we live with Beto and Smiley. I was riding in the front next to Beto as Kranky and Smiley were in the back talking...We went to the fair in Huntington Park...
We walked around talking getting to know each other better and just messing around..

Beto: So you got a vato?

Me: Nah..otherwise I wouldnt be here with you..

Beto: (smies) true true very true

Smiley: So Lazy you carrying like Kranky?

Me: huh?

Smiley: (laughs) Youre not pregnant?

Me: OH!! Nah hell nah..

Smiley: Oh alright..youre too young huh

Me: Yeah..

Kranky: (looks down)

Smiley notices and hugs her and gives her a kiss on the cheek. We kicked it till 10 at night and finally they dropped us off at my house and they walked us to the door and we said good night and we walked inside...My mom was sitting down in the couch watching t.v..

Me: Y mi papa?

Mom: No ha llegado del trabajo todavia

Me: Oh ok..

We stayed in the living room with my mom telling her about what we did and shit...We have always been able to talk to my mom about anything and she would just listen and help us out..

Mom: Ah si que mi nuero te trato bien..

Me: (laughing) Yes ma'am

Mom: Espero que se hagan divertido

Me: A lot..

My mom looked at Kranky and noticed that she was really quiet..And she knew something was wrong because you could never have Kranky quiet cause shit..she would never shut up no matter what..

Mom: (To Kranky) Que tienes mija..

Kranky: (teary-eyed) Tia..

**Ok so me and Kranky aren't really cousins..but we grew up together since we were 3..so por cariño she called my mom tia and we claimed to be cousins...

Mom: Que paso..

Kranky: Le tengo que decir algo..

Now I already knew what this was about..I just stayed there quiet sitting next to Kranky

Mom: Ay no me asustes! Que! Ya dime..

Kranky: Estoy embarazada.. (starts crying)

Mom: QUE!!!
Old 01-05-2007
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to CHAPARITA_972 Send a message via Yahoo to CHAPARITA_972

Wow... Girl ... Thats Sum News To Give Her Tia After She Comes From Chillen With Sum Guys... Lol

Well Girl Keep On Posting.....

..p.s.. Is Good U Back...

Shortie
.::There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose
confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.::.

Old 01-05-2007
Travieso

Send a message via ICQ to LaDyLoCa Send a message via AIM to LaDyLoCa Send a message via MSN to LaDyLoCa Send a message via Yahoo to LaDyLoCa

this story is badazz..kepp it up mamaz

*SACRAFICE*
--"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done"
Old 01-05-2007
Prospect

thanks for the replies..here some more

KRANKY: IM SORRY TIA... I WASNT PLANNING ON THIS...

MOM: (teary-eyed) AY MIJA..PORQUE!!! SI TODAVIA ESTAS MUY JOVEN!! (hugs her)

DAMN I SWEAR I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING ELSE..SHIT I BET IF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME TELLING HER I WAS PREGNANT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SLAPPED BEFORE I CONTINUED SAYING ANYTHING ELSE AND THEN I WOULD GET THE LIL SYMPATHY...BUT HOURS LATER..

KRANKY: YA SE PERO NO SE...(looks down)

MOM: (smacks her) YO NO SE QUE ESTABAS PENSANDO CABRONA!!!

OH NEVER MIND..THERE IT WAS..JUST THAT SHE WAS IN THE BACKWARDS MODE..I LAUGHED SILENTLY AND KRANKY LOOKED AT ME AND DOGGED ME..I BLEW HER A KISS AND GOT UP AND WALKED OUTSIDE BEFORE MY MOM SAW ME AND HIT ME TOO...I MEAN SHE DIDNT HIT US TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA OF US..IT WAS JUST LIKE LIL SMACKS THAT STILL HURT THOUGH...

I COULD HEAR MY MOM YELLING AT KRANKY GIVING HER A BIG ASS LECTURE ON HER ACTION...I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT EVERYTHING...I FELT A BIG GUSH OF WIND BLOW BY AND I GOT THE GOOSEBUMPS...

ME: WTF...

I FELT THE WIND AGAIN AND I WAS TRIPPING BECAUSE THE WEATHER WAS CALM AND WARM...I LOOK UP AT THE STARS AND JUST WONDER AND THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING..

COUPLE MINUTES LATER KRANKY WALKS OUTSIDE AND SITS DOWN NEXT TO ME AND SHE STILL HAS TEARS COMING DOWN HER CHEEK...SHE LOOKS AT ME AND PUTS HER HEAD ON MY SHOULDER...

ME: ITS COOL MIJA..YOU KNOW THAT YOU STILL GOT ME N MY MOM AND ALL OF US...

KRANKY: YEAH I KNOW...

JUST THEN MY MOM RUNS OUT AND TELLS US TO GET IN THE CAR...WE DO WITHOUT QUESTIONING HER...SHE STARTS THE CAR AND WE NOTICE THAT WE HEADING TO TOWARDS THE HOSPITAL...I START PANICKING..

ME: MOM...WHAT HAPPENED?? WHY ARE WE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL..

MOM: ...

ME: AMA!! (freaking out)

SHE DOESNT ANSWER ME...I DIDNT CRY..I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON..WE PULL INTO THE PARKING LOT AND WE GET OFF AND RUN INSIDE AND RIGHT AWAY WE SEE THE DOCTOR..

DOCTOR: (smiles) IM GLAD TO SAY...FERNANDO PULLED THROUGH, HE WOKE UP AND WE RAN SOME TESTS ON HIM AND EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE FINE..HOWEVER HE WILL STILL HAVE TO STAY A COUPLE DAYS SO WE CAN CONTINUE MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS OK..

MOM: GRACIAS A DIOS...

ME: THANK YOU GOD...CAN WE GO SEE HIM?

DOCTOR: YES. HE'S IN ROOM 105

MOM: GRACIAS (smiling)

ME AND KRANKY RAN STRAIGHT TO HIS ROOM..SHE DIDNT HAVE MUCH OF A BELLY LOL SO SHE WAS STILL ABLE TO RUN...WHEN WE GET TO HIS ROOM A NURSE LOOKS AT US AND SMILES..SHE WALKS OUT AND FERNANDO LOOKED AT HER ASS...I GOT A PILLOW AND THREW AT HIM..

ME: WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT!!!

FERNANDO: DAMN NICE TO SEE YOU TOO

ME: JUST WATCH..IMMA TELL LIZ ABOUT YOU LOOKING AT THAT NURSE (smiling)

FERNANDO: GEE...THANKS..

I WALK TOWARDS HIM AND GIVE HIM A HUG AND SO DOES KRANKY...HE LOOKS AT KRANKY AND LOOKS AT HER STOMACH..YOU WERE ABLE TO SEE A BELLY..HE GOT MAD HE JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW..

KRANKY: IM SORRY.. (teary-eyed)

ME: DAMN CATHERINE..TODAY HASNT BEEN A GOOD DAY FOR YOU (smiles)

KRANKY: (looks at me mean) SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

ME: (points at her) I SWEAR IF YOU WERENT PREGNANT BITCH I WOULD HAVE DRAGGED YOUR ASS ALL AROUND THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL!!

FERNANDO: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!! ARACELI LEAVE ME ALONE WITH KRANKY...

KRANKY: NO WE CAN TALK SOME OTHER DAY.....JUST REST AND GET BETTER.. (about to walk out)

FERNANDO: YOU HAVE EXACTLY 3 SECONDS TO WALK YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE....

KRANKY: (under her breath) FUCK...

SHE WALKED BACK TO MY BROTHER AND I WALKED OUT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE TO ANY OF THEM...I TELL MY MOM THAT FERNANDO IS TALKING TO KRANKY AND SHE JUST LAUGHS AND WE WAIT OUTSIDE...

ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER, KRANKY WALKS OUT THE ROOM AND HAS THIS SCARED EXPRESSION ON HER FACE..I SAW HER AND I JUST GIGGLED..

ME: DAMN YOU WERE IN THERE FOR A LONG ASS TIME..SO QUE TE DIJO?

KRNAKY: FUCK -

MOM: CUIDADO CON TU PINCHE LENGUAJE CABRONA

KRANKY: (looks at my mom) SORRY..HE JUST SAID THAT IF I WASNT PREGNANT THEN HE WOULD KICK MY ASS

MElaughing)WELL HMM LET ME SEE.. (clearing my throat) IF YOU WERENT PREGNANT THEN HE WOULDNT HAVE A REASON TO FUCK YOU UP.. (smiling)

KRANKY: HAHA VERY FUNNY..NOT!

WE CONTINUE ARGUING WHILE MY MOM WENT INSIDE AND WAS WITH FERNANDO IN HIS ROOM. AFTER A COUPLE MINUTES ME AND KRANKY WERE CRAVING CANDY SO WE WALKED TO CAFETERIA TOWARDS THE VENDING MACHINES. MY CELL STARTED RINGING AND IT SAID THAT THE CALL WAS "RESTRICTED"...BUT SINCE WE WERE INSIDE MY PHONE WASNT GETTING ANY SERVICE.

AFTER WE GOT OUR CANDIES WE WENT OUTSIDE STANDING OUTSIDE THE EMERGENCY DOORS BY THE SIDE WALK AND MY PHONE STARTED RINGING AGAIN..AGAIN IT WAS RESTRICTED...I ANSWERED IT THIS TIME..

ME: HELLO

VOICE: Q-VOZ MIJA CONTIGO?

ME: WHO'S THIS?

VOICE: DAMN YA TAN PRONTO??

ME: WTF?? WHO THE FUCK IS THIS EY!

VOICE: DAMN MISS ATTITUDEM RELAX ITS ME BETO

ME: OH MY BAD SO WHATS UP

BETO: NOTHING WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

ME: STANDING OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL WITH KRANKY..

BETO: HOSPITAL?? WHY? IS EVERYTHING OK?

ME: YEAH EVERYTHING IS FINE..JUST THAT MY BROTHER GOT OUT THE COMA AND PULLED THROUGH

BETO: WAIT...YOU GOT A BROTHER?

ME: ACTUALLY I GOT 2..BUT THE OLDEST ONE DONT LIVE IN L.A

BETO: ORALE..THATS COOL. SO YOU GOING TO STAY THERE THE NIGHT OR QUE?

ME: NAH WE WAITING FOR MY MOM TO COME OUT...SHIT ME AND KRANKY WANT TO GO HOME..WE HUNGRY

BETO: (laughs) OK HOW ABOUT THIS...ME AND THE HOMIES WILL PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TWO OUT TO EAT..MY TREAT

ME: (laughs) ALRIGHT, WELL IM GOING TO GO TELL MY MOM ALRIGHT

BETO: ORALE PUES, SEE YOU IN A LITTLE BIT

WE HUNG UP AND I RUN INSIDE TO LET MY MOM KNOW THAT WE WERE LEAVING..

ME: AMA, BETO NOS VA A RECOJER Y LLEVARNOS A COMER Y DESPUES NOS VA A LLEVAR A LA CASA

FERNANDO: WAIT..WHO THE FUCK IS BETO?!!

ME: HE'S A HOMIE..DONT TRIP YOU'LL MEET HIM

FERNANDO: UH HUH..RIGHT

MOM: OK MIJA, NO LLEGEN TARDE A LA CASA. QUE DIOS LOS BENDIGA Y TENGAN CUIDADO

I GIVE THEM BOTH A KISS ON THE CHEEK AND I WALK BACK OUTSIDE AND I SEE A CAR WITH A FEW GUYS INSIDE AND THEN I SEE BETO IN THE BACK SEAT WITH THE OTHERS AND SMILEY IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT.

KRANKY GOES UP FRONT AND I JUST SIT IN THE BACK WITH BETO AND THEM OTHER GUYS..

BETO: (kisses my cheek) HEY MA WHATS UP

ME: NOTHING MUCH

BETO: WELL THESE ARE THE HOMIES CHATO, LEO, NEGRO AND LIL ONE

GUYS: WHATS UP

ME: SUP

WE WENT TO THE DENNY'S IN ALHAMBRA.
WHEN WE GOT THERE WE WERE JUST SITTING DOWN GETTING TO KNOW THE OTHER GUYS..WE WERE JUST TALKIN ABOUT RANDOM SHIT..THEY WERE PRETTY COOL..

WE GOT OUR FOOD AND WE WERE EATING AND CONTINUED MESSING AROUND AND LAUGHING...AFTER WE FINISHED EATING WE WENT TO NEGRO'S HOUSE TO KICK IT A LITTLE BIT LONGER..

WE WERE OUTSIDE KICKING IT IN THE PORCH. IT WAS AROUND 1130 AT NIGHT. THE STREETS WERE DARK AND QUIET. ALL YOU WERE ABLE TO HEAR WERE THE LAUGHTERS COMING FROM THE HOUSE

SWEETY CALLED ME, AND TOLD ME THAT HER AND MENACE WERE GOING TO COME KICK IT WITH US SO I GAVE THEM THE ADDRESS..

15 MINUTES LATER MENACE AND SWEETY PULLED UP IN THE CAR. THEY GET OFF THE CAR AND WALK UP THE YARD HOLDING HANDS. THEY LOOKED SO CUTE TOGETHER.

SO ANYWAYS I INTRODUCED THEM TO BETO AND THE GUYS. MENACE AND THE OTHERS GOT ALONG REALLY GOOD. THEY GUYS WERE GETTING HIGH AND DRINKING AND KRANKY WAS GETTING TEMPTED SO WE WALKED INSIDE TO THE LIVING ROOM AND WE WERE JUST CHILLING LISTENING TO OLDIES.
Old 01-06-2007
→©α££αδα←
Maestro

damn, keep it commin..

and we continue to love unrequitedly while our actions' consequences bury us in a castle-like coffin to bleed. ..
Old 01-06-2007
Director

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anyways.lol.ur Mom Is A Trip

Keep Writing
Old 01-06-2007
Gunner

lol u did take a hole while i thought u werent gon write more...

but anyways good story keep it comin.. =]
Old 01-06-2007
Travieso

Send a message via ICQ to LaDyLoCa Send a message via AIM to LaDyLoCa Send a message via MSN to LaDyLoCa Send a message via Yahoo to LaDyLoCa

damn this is a good story..i glad your brother pulled through. keep it coming

oh yea and ur mom is funny and koo as hell!..lol..

*SACRAFICE*
--"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done"
Old 01-08-2007
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to CHAPARITA_972 Send a message via Yahoo to CHAPARITA_972

keep them lines coming girl

member to keep us updated... ehh

shorty
.::There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose
confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.::.

Old 01-08-2007
Prospect

hey well here some more. thanks for the replies.

WE WERE TALKING ABOUT SO MUCH SHIT THAT WE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHERE OUR TOPICS WERE COMING FROM.

SWEETY: EY I HAVE A CAMERA IN MY BABE'S CAR. LET'S TAKE PICTURES

KRANKY: ALRIGHT LETS GO THEN

WE GET UP FROM THE COUCH AND WE WALK OUTSIDE TO THE CAR AND SWEETY GETS OUT HER DIGITAL CAMERA. WE TOOK A PICTURE LEANING AGAINST THE CAR SMILING..

WE WALK UP THE YARD WITH THE REST AND WE TAKE PICTURES OF THE GUYS GETTING HIGH AND SHIT..THEY WERE POSING FOR THE CAMERA ALSO. IT WAS CUTE BUT FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME.

THEN MENACE TOOK A PICTURE OF ME SWEET AND KRANKY RUBBING KRANKY'S BELLY.

SWEETY: OK LET ME BE IN THE MIDDLE NOW AND YOU TWO WITH YOUR HANDS ON MY BELLY

ME: (looks at her) WHY?? WAIT..NAH DONT TELL ME!!

SWEETY: YUP YUP!! (big smile)

KRANKY: YOU'VE ONLY BEEN TOGETHER FOR TWO WEEKS!!

SWEETY: WE USED TO MESS AROUND BEFORE WE GOT TOGETHER.. IM 3 MONTHS AND 3 WEEKS

ME: OH MY GOD HOW CUTE!! MY TWO BEST HOMEGIRLS ARE PREGNANT!! SO IMMA BE AN AUNTIE LIKE 2 TIMES RIGHT??

SWEETY: 2 TIMES??

ME: (laughs) SHUT UP YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN!!

SWEETY: LUCKILY I DO KNOW

WE HUG HER AND CONGRATULATE HER..

ME: DOES MENACE KNOW?

SWEETY: NAH..LETS SEE IF HE FIGURES IT OUT AFTER THIS PICTURE..

KRANKY: ALRIGHT..

SO YEAH..ME N KRANKY WERE NEXT TO SMILEY WHILE SHE WAS IN THE MIDDLE. WE HAD OUR HANDS IN HER STOMACH AND WE WERE KISSING HER CHEEK..SMILEY HAD THIS BIG SMILE ON HER FACE.

MENACE TOOK THE PICTURE AND AFTER HE TOOK IT HE LOOKED AT THE PICTURE AND LOOKED AT SWEETY..

MENACE: WAIT.. (looking at her) YOU MEAN.. (grinning)

SWEETY: YEAH BABY IM PREGNANT..YOU GOING TO BE A DADDY

MENACE RUNS TO HER AND PICKS HER UP KISSING HER..HE LOOKED SO EXCITED AND HAPPY..WE WERE HAPPY TO SEE THEM LIKE THAT...

KRANKY EYES WERE GETTING FILLED WITH TEARS..THEN A TEAR DROP FALLS DOWN HER CHEEK..

ME: WHATS WRONG MAMAZ?

KRANKY: IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM...DAMN..I DIDNT EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO TELL CESAR HE WAS GOING TO BE A DADDY..I DIDNT SEE HIS REACTION.. (cries a lil)

I FELT SO SAD WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT..I JUST TOOK HER IN MY ARMS AND HUGGED HER TIGHT..

A LITTLE BIT AFTER ALL THE GUYS CONGRATULATED THEM..WE WERE ALL EXCITED..

CHATO: DAMN IM GOING TO BE A GODFATHER RIGHT?

SWEETY: (laughs) NAH..

LIL ONE: (laughs) DAMN THATS FUCKED UP MIJA!

SWEETY: NAH IM JUST PLAYING...BUT WE BARELY MET TODAY AND YOU WANT TO ALREADY BE A PADRINO DE MI BEBE

LEO: YEAH WE GET ATTACHED QUICKLY

KRANKY: AWWW HOW CUTE..

WE CONTINUED LAUGHING AND MESSING AROUND WITH THE GUYS

A COUPLE OF GUYS WERE WALKING BY DRESSED IN DARK COLORS. BUT AT THAT MOMENT WE DIDNT PAY ATTENTNION TO THEM.

JUST THEN ONE OF THEM WALKED BY THE GATE IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE..

VATO: EY!

NEGRO: WHATS UP (looking at him)

VATO: ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE STATE ST IS AT?

LEO: NAH ESE WE DON'T

ME: NAH WAIT I DO..UMM YEAH JUST WALK DOWN TO THE END OF THIS STREET AND MAKE A LEFT AND ITS 4 BLOCKS DOWN..

VATO 2: thanks..but we found the house.. (looks at all of 'em)

ME: WTF..WHAT YOU MEAN?

THEY WALKED OFF QUICKLY WITH OUT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE AND WE CONTINUED WITH OUR BUSINESS.

THEN WE JUST SEE A CAR ROLLING BY AND THEY START SHOOTING AT US...
Old 01-09-2007
Director

ohhhh shit i hope nothing happens to none of them
Old 01-09-2007
Gunner

dam.. das crazy
Old 01-09-2007
→©α££αδα←
Maestro

damn.. what happens next

and we continue to love unrequitedly while our actions' consequences bury us in a castle-like coffin to bleed. ..
Old 01-09-2007
Mocoso

damnnn...hopefully no one gets hurt...but yea...post some more up please!!!

"... I have to make the life that I do live as happy as I can & try to do the best with what I have.. You know, living the best life I can live, be as happy as I can be. But nothing is perfect for anybody.."

-Tupac A. Shakur
Old 01-15-2007
Travieso

write more!!!!!!

*SACRAFICE*
Old 02-01-2007
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via MSN to Bubblez Send a message via Yahoo to Bubblez

damn dats krazi shit...write some more
Old 02-19-2007
Fresh Meat!

omg keep going!!!...

~keep ya head up gorgeous..there are people who would kill to see you fall~
Old 02-20-2007
Estudiante

Send a message via MSN to sexyreina Send a message via Yahoo to sexyreina

mhm. GOOD ASS STORY.

keep it comming.

~*~www.myspace.com/daddys_lady

:]

smile, even if its been the worst day since yesterday.