Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 07-17-2005
Fresh Meat!

[color=blue]Going through almost the same shit i know that its hard but if he really loved you than he wouldn't keep trying to do you dirty. He probably doesn't deserve the love you try to offer, and maybe you shouldn't waste so much of your time worrying about some chump who could care less about you. I mean i understand forgiving him once but if he's continually cheating drop his ass. i know that it will be hard but think about this its actually hurting you more to be with him than to be without him i won't tell you what to do but just think about what your putting yourself through and how your not only letting him disrespect you but youre disrespecting yourself!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2005
Meme

say nothing. don't give them the satisfaction or give them power over you by letting them know that they hurt you.
Old 07-17-2005
Travieso

Send a message via MSN to Preciouz_MyZz-G Send a message via Yahoo to Preciouz_MyZz-G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme
say nothing. don't give them the satisfaction or give them power over you by letting them know that they hurt you.
You're Right, That's Why Now I Act Like I Dont Give a Flyin Fu*k...
Being Strong, Or At Leazt Faking It, Hurts THEM
Old 07-18-2005
Meme

Old 07-18-2005
Gunner

Just say "Fuck You" and "Next"....
Old 07-18-2005
Geek'd Up
Maestro

words wouldnt be able to describe the way i felt, so i would just not talk.
Old 07-18-2005
Travieso

My story is a little different. He hurt me and I got revenge (hurt him back). I know I did wrong and if someone would hurt me again I'd hurt him back again. Someone's gotta teach 'em a lesson and I don't mind.

Well anyways, I would tell him that I'm sorry I hurt him and did things the way I did.
Old 07-18-2005
Veterano

I did exactly what I wanted to my ex.......he hurt me in the first 10 yrs of marriage - and I broke him in the last 10 yrs - LOL what an asshole.......my kids said that when I left him, he aged 10 yrs and they were worried he was going to die of a broken heart - the asshole!! He got his, and I was glad to give it to him !! Fucker eat shit and die !!

I saw him just recently at my daughters college graduation - and Damn! I may be going home alone, but I am skipping and laughing cause I sure am glad I dont go home with HIM - die evil one die!!!

My Mother wanted to go and sacrifice a chicken on his front porch just to scare him, but nah I told her I already got him, dont worry.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 07-18-2005
Mocoso

Send a message via Yahoo to browneyes65904

i've been thorugh kind of the same situation than you. but i never told that guy how much he hurt me. why would i waste my time telling him that, and why would you waste yours. eventhough i was hurt he made me stronger, and i'm pretty sure you feel stronger now, but just don't waste your time, show him that you don't need him, and then he'll realize what he lost.