Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Writer's Block

Writer's Block A place for writers to gather, show their skills, and talk about techniques or whatever. This is to include but not limiting to editorials, poetry, stories, and biographies.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-10-2008
Bonez956's Avatar
Bonez956 Bonez956 is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,254
Default Lonely and Cold

PEEP!

I’m a cold monster engulfed by my pains
My soul is a throne where Beelzebub and Jezebel reign
Stay the fuck out my way cuz Im brutal and bitter
Got 7 yrs of bad luck and I aint even broke no mirror
I’ve cried my eyes dry
Like a drought in the sky
So many tears my pupils are permanently red
Like strawberry jelly spread
Me and Cupid got grudges on each other so strong they could cause peril
Cause I’ve hunted him like a dog and he’s shot all the wrong arrows
I’m a soulja destined to be lonely for the rest of my days
I just wanna feel some warmth in my fucking bed but to my dismay
Its colder than the land where dogs ride on sleighs
Mad expression on my face cause I’m spiteful and full of hate
Sense the moment of my birth I was to be left without a soul mate
Fuck it though, I’m lonely and my heart is frozen
This way it’s impossible to be broken
I’m a cold creature overpowered by my painful fate
And my soul is Lucifer’s estate!
__________________
Time, is our most valuable commodity

Last edited by Bonez956; 04-10-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-10-2008
salove98's Avatar
salove98 salove98 is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nevada
Posts: 4,538
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

sounds good but i thought you had a girl? *hugs*
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-2008
Bonez956's Avatar
Bonez956 Bonez956 is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,254
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by salove98 View Post
sounds good but i thought you had a girl? *hugs*
Naaw....She broke up with me 3 or 4 odd wks ago *Hugs back
__________________
Time, is our most valuable commodity
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-2008
Bonez956's Avatar
Bonez956 Bonez956 is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,254
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnspicy79 View Post
oh yeah i remember that.

good poem flaco..

btw..whos on you avy?..
LOl...Yea that....LOLOL

Thanx Tia

Nosferatus.... ....According 2 legend...1st vampire...even b4 Drac....but some consider Nosferatus just another alias 4 Drac...pffft LOL
__________________
Time, is our most valuable commodity
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-2008
Bonez956's Avatar
Bonez956 Bonez956 is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,254
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnspicy79 View Post
oh! okay gotcha.
__________________
Time, is our most valuable commodity
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2008
Guera_Kabrona_AZ's Avatar
Guera_Kabrona_AZ Guera_Kabrona_AZ is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Arizona reppin (602)-(480)-(623)
Posts: 1,972
Send a message via AIM to Guera_Kabrona_AZ Send a message via Yahoo to Guera_Kabrona_AZ
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

h e a r t f e l t_________♥
__________________
Don't find the time to cry for me,
Dont find the words to speak for me,
Dont find the nerve to feel for me,
JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.


As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry


§įiM A LOVER.iM A FiGHTER.iM A RAPPER.iM A WRiTERį§SEE,RELATiONSHiPS YOU GET WAT U PUT iN,AND YOU GET WAT U DESERVE.SEE i GOT WAT i DESERVED AND i MADE iT LiKE DAT
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-11-2008
Bonez956's Avatar
Bonez956 Bonez956 is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,254
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guera_Kabrona_AZ View Post
h e a r t f e l t_________♥
Ey Guerra...donde as estado?....And thanx ey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUGZ642 View Post
That's Pretty Bad.
Thanx Slugz....Coming 4rm u that means ALOT
__________________
Time, is our most valuable commodity
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-11-2008
JuNk In The TrUnK's Avatar
JuNk In The TrUnK JuNk In The TrUnK is offline
Mocoso
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 266
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Flaco Salazar View Post
PEEP!

Iím a cold monster engulfed by my pains
My soul is a throne where Beelzebub and Jezebel reign
Stay the fuck out my way cuz Im brutal and bitter
Got 7 yrs of bad luck and I aint even broke no mirror
Iíve cried my eyes dry
Like a drought in the sky
So many tears my pupils are permanently red
Like strawberry jelly spread
Me and Cupid got grudges on each other so strong they could cause peril
Cause Iíve hunted him like a dog and heís shot all the wrong arrows
Iím a soulja destined to be lonely for the rest of my days
I just wanna feel some warmth in my fucking bed but to my dismay
Its colder than the land where dogs ride on sleighs
Mad expression on my face cause Iím spiteful and full of hate
Sense the moment of my birth I was to be left without a soul mate
Fuck it though, Iím lonely and my heart is frozen
This way itís impossible to be broken
Iím a cold creature overpowered by my painful fate
And my soul is Luciferís estate!
awwww i like it good job
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-14-2008
Sin N Grin's Avatar
Sin N Grin Sin N Grin is offline
Prospect
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: S0mBrA'Z W0rLd!!!1
Posts: 17
Send a message via AIM to Sin N Grin Send a message via MSN to Sin N Grin Send a message via Yahoo to Sin N Grin
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Flaco Salazar View Post
PEEP!

Iím a cold monster engulfed by my pains
My soul is a throne where Beelzebub and Jezebel reign
Stay the fuck out my way cuz Im brutal and bitter
Got 7 yrs of bad luck and I aint even broke no mirror
Iíve cried my eyes dry
Like a drought in the sky
So many tears my pupils are permanently red
Like strawberry jelly spread
Me and Cupid got grudges on each other so strong they could cause peril
Cause Iíve hunted him like a dog and heís shot all the wrong arrows
Iím a soulja destined to be lonely for the rest of my days
I just wanna feel some warmth in my fucking bed but to my dismay
Its colder than the land where dogs ride on sleighs
Mad expression on my face cause Iím spiteful and full of hate
Sense the moment of my birth I was to be left without a soul mate
Fuck it though, Iím lonely and my heart is frozen
This way itís impossible to be broken
Iím a cold creature overpowered by my painful fate
And my soul is Luciferís estate!



i loved da poem especially these parts good job B3t!t0 especially the last part i quoted nice very nice


"Me and Cupid got grudges on each other so strong they could cause peril
Cause Iíve hunted him like a dog and heís shot all the wrong arrows"


"Sense the moment of my birth I was to be left without a soul mate
Fuck it though, Iím lonely and my heart is frozen
This way itís impossible to be broken"
__________________
.: ! D0n'T Kn0w H0w !t F33lz T0 B3 H!gH, BuT !f Th!z F33l!nG !s S!m!laR To Th3 H!gH !'m F33l!n' N0w, D3n ! WaNnA B3 !n Da SkY F0r3v3r!!!1 :.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-15-2008
Bonez956's Avatar
Bonez956 Bonez956 is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,254
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuNk In The TrUnK View Post
awwww i like it good job
...Thanx Trunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin N Grin View Post

i loved da poem especially these parts good job B3t!t0 especially the last part i quoted nice very nice


"Me and Cupid got grudges on each other so strong they could cause peril
Cause Iíve hunted him like a dog and heís shot all the wrong arrows"


"Sense the moment of my birth I was to be left without a soul mate
Fuck it though, Iím lonely and my heart is frozen
This way itís impossible to be broken"
Thanx Ana...I like the Cupid part 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUGZ642 View Post
YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT.
__________________
Time, is our most valuable commodity
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-20-2008
mzloca36's Avatar
mzloca36 mzloca36 is offline
Fresh Meat!
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern Nevada
Posts: 14
Send a message via Yahoo to mzloca36
Default Re: Lonely and Cold

That was good, I really liked it....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:38 AM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.