Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Identity

Identity Anything pertaining to Identity issues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #276  
Old 10-21-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy_Chicana713

Ok we bout to ANALYZE dis..n get to da bottom of dis--- "There ARE Some That Probably Do It To Look White.."-- Ok *SOME* u say,ur referrin' to femalez,only SOME femalez,NOT ALL OF DEM,iight.__Ok now -"If They're REALLY Light Complected"..ok if "they're REALLY Light Complected"-WHAt? WHAT EXACTLY ARE U SAYIN? dey do it to try to LOOK WHITE? --LEMME FLIP THOSE TWO SENTENCEz..

-- IF THEY'RE REALLY LIGHT COMPLECTED THEN THEY PROBABLY DO IT TO LOOK WHITE (BUT) some(othaz) jus wanna try somethin' different --

da *SOME* u talk of in da BEGINNIN' (1st SENTENCE) iz bright gurlz.IM ONE,so ur talkin bout me...I REST MY CASE.
LOL Good GRIEF...

YES I WAS FREAKIN REFERRING TO FEMALES....OBVIOUSLY I Wrote "GIRLS" In My First Post! and


WHY IN THE HELL Would You "FLIP MY SENTENCES." LOL That's Just Stupid! You're Putting Words In My "Mouth" Just To Backup What You're Trying to Say.

Really Really. Quit Wasting Your Time.
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 10-21-2006
Juicy_Chicana713's Avatar
Juicy_Chicana713 Juicy_Chicana713 is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Houston,Tejas (SouthPark) dirty sOuTh
Posts: 146
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

im not puttin wordz in ur mouth..im jus gonna squash dis,cuz it aint worth makin enemiez ova.it jus dont make no dang sense...u wont fess up..oh well..keep on keepin on
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 10-21-2006
Juicy_Chicana713's Avatar
Juicy_Chicana713 Juicy_Chicana713 is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Houston,Tejas (SouthPark) dirty sOuTh
Posts: 146
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

I really DONT CARE if u have a "Z" in ur SN,cuz datz ur thang.I aint got nothin 2 do wit how u do U..I only called dat out when U called it out..
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 10-22-2006
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

so yea .. they wanna be white.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 10-22-2006
Meztli's Avatar
Meztli Meztli is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Guanajuato, Mèxico.
Posts: 3,602
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

^^ haha!

Glad Im only half blonde for a couple of days!
its in the process....
__________________
“May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave.”
— Kate Forsyth


Reply With Quote
  #281  
Old 10-22-2006
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quimichipilli, secretly wishes he had been born white.
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 10-22-2006
chikana09's Avatar
chikana09 chikana09 is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: here and there
Posts: 381
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

and i wish the Observer would just shut up...wat an a**
__________________

Nunca sabes lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes....

http://myspace.com/sofineimdivine
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 10-22-2006
Sweet_Temperz's Avatar
Sweet_Temperz Sweet_Temperz is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 2,550
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy_Chicana713
im not puttin wordz in ur mouth..im jus gonna squash dis,cuz it aint worth makin enemiez ova.it jus dont make no dang sense...u wont fess up..oh well..keep on keepin on
Didnt You SAY "Let's Flip Sentences?" LOL Contradict Yourself Why Dont You?

Well Hey THANKS For Giving me a Good Laugh While It Lasted!
__________________
:]
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 03-10-2007
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

interesting, all these knew knucklehead half breeds on board.
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 03-10-2007
shyboo's Avatar
shyboo shyboo is offline
Mocoso
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ATX, Corpus, Laredo
Posts: 230
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahuac_History View Post
The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE...



TO LOOK WHITE!


"But I dye my hair blonde to look prettier..."



Prettier than what????? Prettier than Mexican?!


Chicanas dye their hair blonde because they know CHicanos prefer to date white girls (preferably blonde ones) and if they can't get a REAL WHITE GIRL, then they can at least setltle for a FAKE BLONDE and pretend she's an almost-white girl.

All false. This is white girl talk.
__________________
Http://myspace.com/shyboo

PS3:
ClassickLady
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 03-10-2007
Nelio's Avatar
Nelio Nelio is offline
Presidente
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,152
Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALF BREED
all you wannabe hard core indio's think you know so much about being indian when you dont know crap.:
^^^ That was funny. I am not a hard core indo type, not that much, but i just find that funny since u dont want a girl who talks back.
__________________
“When history calls your name, how will you answer?"
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 03-10-2007
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by half breed View Post
all you wannabe hard core indio's think you know so much about being indian when you dont know crap.:
Hey now, some of them read books and sit Indian-style, what more is there to know?

Last edited by Observer; 03-10-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 03-10-2007
FreedomNow's Avatar
FreedomNow FreedomNow is offline
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wood!
Posts: 23,572
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

i wonder if this person is another alter ego of another user.. hmmmmm!??!?!??!
__________________
If you´re not ready to die for it, put the word ´Freedom´ out of your vocabulary- El Hajj Malik Shabazz

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 03-10-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by half breed View Post
The reason I like blonds so much is they dont talk back much and their there so dam sexxxxxyyyyy. so thats that. all you wannabe hard core indio's think you know so much about being indian when you dont know crap.:
Is this guy half breed also known as dont_do_it using a different alias on soy?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 03-11-2007
QMX's Avatar
QMX QMX is offline
Vainglorius Humility
Director
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Venice, California
Posts: 7,110
Send a message via Yahoo to QMX
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

we need the deTECtive on the case asap..

flash the signal...




Last edited by QMX; 03-11-2007 at 12:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 03-11-2007
KoolArrow's Avatar
KoolArrow KoolArrow is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West L.A/Las Vegas
Posts: 8,605
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by half breed View Post
if you want to look like a freak of nature go ahead and do it.

Don't you mean dont do it?
__________________
“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in
seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”― Socrates

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 03-26-2007
Trigon's Avatar
Trigon Trigon is offline
Mocoso
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 253
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

I haven't seen a Chicana or Latina yet, who looked better with blond hair - not one. I'm talking about dark brown-skinned chicas, red-skinned ones, golden-skinned ones and all of you in between. Hair down your backs or just to the shoulder or maybe shorter than that, there's nothing more beautiful than your natural look.

Ladies, your hair is the color of the serene, beautiful midnight, enchanting all, who look upon you with the mystery and magic of the moon.

It is the color of the cosmos ..and Heaven sparkling with stars.

It is a dark and ancient ocean tempting men to explore the depths of your soul.

Your hair is a dark cathedral, and touching you is a prayer to God, thanking Him for the strength and truth that is your gift to the world and the men, who love you.

What could be more beautiful than that?
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 03-26-2007
mariposa's Avatar
mariposa mariposa is offline
you never know...
Veterano
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: no w here ♥
Posts: 11,481
Send a message via AIM to mariposa
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimichipilli View Post
we need the deTECtive on the case asap..

flash the signal...




HAHAHAHAHAHA!...ima use that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigon View Post
I haven't seen a Chicana or Latina yet, who looked better with blond hair - not one. I'm talking about dark brown-skinned chicas, red-skinned ones, golden-skinned ones and all of you in between. Hair down your backs or just to the shoulder or maybe shorter than that, there's nothing more beautiful than your natural look.

Ladies, your hair is the color of the serene, beautiful midnight, enchanting all, who look upon you with the mystery and magic of the moon.

It is the color of the cosmos ..and Heaven sparkling with stars.

It is a dark and ancient ocean tempting men to explore the depths of your soul.

Your hair is a dark cathedral, and touching you is a prayer to God, thanking Him for the strength and truth that is your gift to the world and the men, who love you.

What could be more beautiful than that?

wow...now i want to dye my hair black.
__________________
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond
'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone

_ IT
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 03-27-2007
CHAPARITA_972's Avatar
CHAPARITA_972 CHAPARITA_972 is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: *Lone Star State*
Posts: 740
Send a message via AIM to CHAPARITA_972 Send a message via Yahoo to CHAPARITA_972
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

i don't think there anything wrong with chicanas... having blonde hair......

besides .. just like VERONICA said- who cares????

just take a chill pill... and move on.... is only hair...
it be diffrent if chicanas.. do it like michael jackson and color there skin but is only hair....
__________________
.::There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose
confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.::.





Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 03-27-2007
shortcakes's Avatar
shortcakes shortcakes is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SFV, CA
Posts: 5,504
Send a message via Yahoo to shortcakes
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimichipilli View Post
we need the deTECtive on the case asap..

flash the signal...


hahaha! Tec where are you?

I think I've already given my two cents about this. It's somewhere in the first pages.

My hair has been dark for a couple of years now, not so much because I think it's a disgrace to die your hair blonde...I just like it better this way. I don't have to go to the hair salon and dye the roots every 2 months spend loads of $$ etc. One thing I do miss about having lighter hair w/ highlights is the fact that the gray hair I have was a lot less noticeable.
__________________
"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears"
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 03-27-2007
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcakes View Post
One thing I do miss about having lighter hair w/ highlights is the fact that the gray hair I have was a lot less noticeable.
So, the real reason is to cover the gray?
Sounds reasonable enough to me.
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 03-27-2007
shortcakes's Avatar
shortcakes shortcakes is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SFV, CA
Posts: 5,504
Send a message via Yahoo to shortcakes
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
So, the real reason is to cover the gray?
Sounds reasonable enough to me.
Yeah, it is in my case. I started getting gray hair when I was 14 years old and now I am full of them. It's really a pain to have to cover them up and I noticed the highlights really do the trick, but having to go and get them re-touched every couple of months is also a big pain in the butt. I can't win...so I gave up and just stuck to my natural color.
__________________
"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears"
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 03-27-2007
FreedomNow's Avatar
FreedomNow FreedomNow is offline
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wood!
Posts: 23,572
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

what about when chicanos/mexicans/brown males dye their hair blonde?

what then?
__________________
If you´re not ready to die for it, put the word ´Freedom´ out of your vocabulary- El Hajj Malik Shabazz

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 03-27-2007
shortcakes's Avatar
shortcakes shortcakes is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SFV, CA
Posts: 5,504
Send a message via Yahoo to shortcakes
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Ummm they are metro's maybe?

The only guy I know that has colored his hair blond was gay so yeah...
__________________
"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears"
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 03-27-2007
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcakes View Post
Yeah, it is in my case. I started getting gray hair when I was 14 years old and now I am full of them. It's really a pain to have to cover them up and I noticed the highlights really do the trick, but having to go and get them re-touched every couple of months is also a big pain in the butt. I can't win...so I gave up and just stuck to my natural color.
Good. I'm glad you decided to stay natural; I'm sure it looks fine.
I think gray hair can be very attractive on a lady.

Lily Munster had her moments...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chicanas! chi_towns_finest_hyna General Discussion 10 07-29-2007 06:15 PM
Calling ALL Chicanas!!! ChicanaRealm Websites and Webpages 2 12-26-2005 05:01 PM
Why are so many Chicanas shallow? ChicanoWopHybrid General Relationship Talk 43 03-22-2005 08:40 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 AM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.