Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 09-16-2005
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via MSN to lilburra Send a message via Yahoo to lilburra
Default WHAT YOU DO IF YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR MAN

i NEED SOME ADVICE BECAUSE MY SO CALLED BEST FRIEND IS TRYING TO GET WITH MY MAN KNOWING THAT I'M HER BEST FRIEND AND SHIT!!!! AND SHE IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!! AND EVERYTIME I ASKED HER IF SHE LIKES MY MAN??? SHE WOULD ALWAYS SAY NO CAUSE HE IS WITH YOU AND THAT WAS SO FRESHMAN YEAR!!!! BUT NOW SHE IS TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY!!!! I WOULD LIKETO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY SITUATION!!!!
Old 09-16-2005
Chicle

Send a message via MSN to TEGUI

I wish i could help you, but i'm kinda going through the same thing with my prima!
Old 09-16-2005
CHIKITA_1904

I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED BEST HOMEGURL...CAUSE THATS SOME STRAIGHT OUT CACA DE TORO U KNOW NO REAL FRIEND WOULD DO THAT SHIT...WELL THATS WHAT I WOULD DO
Old 09-16-2005
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to LaTweety

i think that if ur man get's with her.....she actually dos u a favor cuz if he goes with her then he is nothing but trash meaning all she took was basura!!

but if he really loves u.....u have nothing to worry about and she will realize it soon..............
Old 09-16-2005
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to LaTweety

i know cuz i went trew that
Old 09-16-2005
Travieso

Location: East Los Califas tha Big Bad Ass TRES VIENTE Y TRES

^^^ Im with Tweety. If your man really loves you then he will stay with you. And if that bitch was really your friend then she wouldnt be trying to get at your man.

SMILE NOW CRY LATER...FUCK IT WHY CRY AT ALL~~~>Lil Rob

www.myspace.com/mssilent
Old 09-16-2005
Maestro

I truthfully think that you should tell your friend to back off... but of course you shouldn't even call her your friend because a true friend especially someone who calls you a best friend wouldn't do that to you and would respect you more... cut the girl off... THat is OBVIOUSLY NO FRIEND!!!
Old 09-16-2005
Gunner

My bestfriend wouldnt do something like that and thats why i can call her my bestfriend. See the thing about girls like that is its not like they hide the way they are. Usually they give off hints that they like to seduce taken men. Like everyone else has said if he is yours he wont do that, after all it does take two. I would confront her . I cant really say if you should warn him cuz some guys might take them up on the offer.if he does then i guess neither of them is worth your time. No worries whats meant to be will be. Some things in life are just lessons to learn. BE strong.
Old 09-16-2005
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl
FIRST, I'D BEAT HER DOWN, THEN IF HE WENT W/HER, BEAT HIS ASS DOWN, TOO. YOUR OL' GIRL DOESNT SEEM THE TYPE YOU NEED AROUND.
oh yeah that's real mature... nice way of handling things
Old 09-16-2005
Gunner

Send a message via AIM to DallasChika Send a message via MSN to DallasChika Send a message via Yahoo to DallasChika

I agree with Nenee. Thats pretty fucked up for a "best friend" and a "boyfriend" to do, if something really was going on. If I found out it was tru, I'd let them have eachother. They would both be a waste of time to deal with.
Old 09-16-2005
Fresh Meat!

you shouldnt be talkinto your so called friend aight!!!! Trust me i went through the same shit and my friend came crying back to me so just ignore her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2005
Chicle

Send a message via Yahoo to LaLoquita

yup yup i agree with them if she wuz ur grl she would neva do shit like dat try to take yo man especailly since shes ur supposibly best friend so fuck her she aint worth it if shes gonna pick a guy over u guyz friendship.
Old 09-16-2005
Fresh Meat!

hola n*E* ways pues i just want to tell you pues que ami me paso lo mismo degame te cuento mi historia

ok pues i have two friends que pues son muy sercanas ami there name is Maria & Silvia ok pues we are all the same age ok pues mi b.f. is called Jose ok pues one time me and my friend maria were talking while i was waiting on my boyfriends call pues mi friend maria me digo lets call silvia see what she is doing le dige ok pues we did in 3 way pues i told silvia hey girl que onda que ases me digo nada just here talking to your boyfriend le dige wtf ?she said yea y pues yo estava esperando a que ella me digiera well let me hang up on him so you can talk to him pero la ******* no me digo nada she had just told me que pues alrato porque she didn't want him to keep waiting n she just hung up on me pues yo le able a mi boyfriend en su cell con me friend maria well she asked him que wata hell was he doing talking to her n not me y el le digo que no savia i got mad y pues i just hung up on him y pues mi amiga called silvia n coused her out porque el avia dicho que ella avia sido la que le avia ablado then i got my cell y le mande un mensaje saying "havin fun con mi amiga ? pues entonses ya no me ables !"
and then a few minutes he hanged up on her y pues me ablo pero no le conteste n i called my friend silvia n coused her out tambien my friend maria wanted to go to her house n beat her up n i just told her not to ok pues mi guy avia ablado like 30 times n i didn't answer him so he called my friend maria y le digo que me ablara en 3 way ok pues me ablo y pues me pregunto que porque no le contestava le dige porque se estava difirtiendo tanto que no lo quise molestar ok pues me digo que si podiamos ablar a solas yle dige que si ok pues ablamos solos y me digo media chingadera ok pues me digo que mi amiga le avia dicho que lo queria como su guy i got mad y pues my boyfriend me pidio perdon n shit i was still mad le dige que pues no sabia si lo iva perdonar y me dig o porfavor mi amor i did pero le dige que ya ne le ablara a silvia y a ella le dige lo mismo mi boyfriend me digo que me quiere tanto que me iva aser caso ok pues he hasn't called her no more y pues know i live happy y lo de maria pues she is my best friend y pues i know she wouldn't do that porque ella dice que nunca aria eso y pues porsi al caso le dige ami boyfriend que tampoco le able a maria i trust her pero detodos modos n he doesn't well Y PUES YO DIGO QUE SI TU BOYFRIEND DECIDE POR ELLA THEN HE WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME Y TU AMIGA NO ES TU AMIGA ES TU "FRIENEMY" Y PUES TU BOYFRIEND SI TE QUIERE TANTO PUES TELL HIM TO BACK OFF YOUR FRIENEMY Y ALA ***** DE ELLA PUES TELL HER TO STAY THE **** OF YOUR MEN N PORFAS GIRL DON'T CONSIDER HER TU PINCHE AMIGA SHIT WTF IS SHE DOING TRYING TO GET YOUR MEN HELL NO! PUES THATS ME OPPINION SO PUES I GOT TO GO N
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD DESISION N REMEMBERESTO ^^^^^
Old 09-16-2005
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to MrPinche

if you have a good boyfriend you have nothing to worry about...
Old 10-04-2005
Prospect

Send a message via MSN to 4Rostros

This situation isn't a easy one, your dealing with two important people, who probably cause strong emotions in your heart.
So you should to be even more careful than normal.
1st, is this girl friend a true friend to you, are you to her? If so, then let's give her the benefit of the doubt, and look deeper into the situation. If not, then you cut eachother off already.

Rarely are someone else's actions caused or ment for us, usually they're reflect that persons emotions, of pain or hurt or inability to love.

If you know she's going through a hard time, or needs lots of attention, or what ever, then let that turn your anger into compasion, for her pain must be greater than yours.
Also, for her to talk behind your back, seems very childish, look at your source of information, is it reliable? Regardless, you should comfront gossip at the source, if your going to beleive it.

I know its not easy, I been through it myself. Its easy when the guy is no one special, but when they mean something to you, well, then your buddy, probably just wants to feel that same thing you seem to speak so highly of.

Just take it easy, observe, and learn. What ever turned her on to your man, can probably be avoided in the future.
Luck.
Old 10-04-2005
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to XEsAMoReNiTaX695 Send a message via Yahoo to XEsAMoReNiTaX695

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTweety
i think that if ur man get's with her.....she actually dos u a favor cuz if he goes with her then he is nothing but trash meaning all she took was basura!!

but if he really loves u.....u have nothing to worry about and she will realize it soon..............
Yup she said it all...i agree! No friend would ever do this! Talk to ur man y dile que si la quiera a ella o a ti...and if he goes for her...forget about both of them....if he goes for u then forget about ur friend...and be happy with him...iight girl well good luck!

http://www.myspace.com/xlilmzshygrlx695
Old 10-04-2005
♥almost doesnt count♥
Director

Send a message via MSN to 818_TEARS
Default I B33N THROUGH DAT TOO AND ITS NOT A GOOD F33LING....

[B] H3Y GIRL WAS UP W3LL YO tAMBI3N YA 3H PASADO POS 3SA SITUASION....CR33M3 QU3 NO VAL3 LA P3NA QU3 TU 3ST3S PASANDO POR 3STO...MUCHAS V3S3S TU PI3NSAS QU3 TI3N3S AMIGAS P3RO 3N R3ALIDAD NUNCA LO SABRAS ASTA QU3 S3 PR3S3NT3 LA OPORTUNIDAD D3 D3MOSTRARS3 QU3 3N R3ALIDAD SON AMIGAS....L3T M3 T3LL U MY STORY....YO T3NIA UN BOYFRI3ND NAM3 3RICK AKA "SHORTY" AND H3 WAS LOCK3D DOWN AT JAIL ...TAMBI3N T3NIA UNA AMIGA NAM3D "MARIA" AND A HOMI3 NAM3D "VICTOR" MARIA AND VICTOR DID NOT KNOW EACHOTHER...TAMPOCO CONOSIA A MI 3X VATO "SHORTY" W3LL ON3 TIM3 YO QU3RIA PR3S3NTARL3 A MI FRI3ND MARIA A MI HOMI3 VICTOR (HIS FIN3) Y PU3S LOS PR3S3NT3 P3RO NO MAS BY TH3 PHON3!!!!!! W3LL TH3Y TALK3D FOR LIK3 A W33K.... ONLY BY TH3 PHON3....H3Y LOL I HAV3 TO GO FOR NOW P3RO I WILL WRIT3 TO U LAT3R LOL MI CONS3JO POR AORA ES MADALA A LA CHINGADA A ESA P3RRA SH3 AINT NOTHNI BUT A BUITCH HO3 WAST3 OF UR TI3MPO.................W3LL ALRATOS GIRL I WILL T3LL U TH3 R3ST OF MY STORY TOMORROW TAK3 CAR3 GANGST3R BY3
Old 10-04-2005
Fresh Meat!

AlLl I gOtTa SaY iS fUcK uR HoM3gUrL............qu3 Se vAya lA vErGa ShE AiNt WoRtH iT mIjA iF sH3S dOiNg dAt AnD Sh3 kNoWs DAt Ur H3r hOm3gUrL Sh3 aInT r3aLiZiNg dAt It BoTh3rS u AnD iF sH3 wAs Ur hOm3GuRl sH3 WoUlD cOnSiDeR tHiNkiNg aBoUt Ur fEeLiNgS InSt3Ad Of jUsT h3aDiNg StRAiGhT tO tH3 HyNo LiK3 a hUrRatA r3m3mb3r mIjA chiCkZ oVeR DicKS
Old 10-04-2005
Fresh Meat!

AlLl I gOtTa SaY iS fUcK uR HoM3gUrL............qu3 Se vAya lA vErGa ShE AiNt WoRtH iT mIjA iF sH3S dOiNg dAt AnD Sh3 kNoWs DAt Ur H3r hOm3gUrL Sh3 aInT r3aLiZiNg dAt It BoTh3rS u AnD iF sH3 wAs Ur hOm3GuRl sH3 WoUlD cOnSiDeR tHiNkiNg aBoUt Ur fEeLiNgS InSt3Ad Of jUsT h3aDiNg StRAiGhT tO tH3 HyNo LiK3 a hUrRatA r3m3mb3r mIjA chiCkZ oVeR DicKS
Old 10-04-2005
Fresh Meat!

I think ur so called friend iz a funkin bitch beat the fuck outa her cuz she aint no friend and if your man loves you he'll stay with you
Old 10-04-2005
MEXICAN4LIFE

I AGREE W/ La Tweety....
Old 10-04-2005
Estudiante

I'D BEAT HER ASS LEAVE HER BIEN MARKADA SO SHE KNOW NT TO FUCKIN MESS WIT MY SHII N IF HE WAS GOIN WIT IT I'D CUT HIS YEA OFF LMFAO IM CRAZY PRO ITS OK.. DA TRUTH I DNT KNOW I'D B ALL CONFUSE N HELLA MAD TOO SHII UR SO CALLED BEST FRIEND DOIN DAT.. FUCK DATS A NO NO RITE THERE N SM1 GOTTA PUT HER ASS ON CHECK N LIK IS SAYD IF THE VATO GOIN WIT IT TO DATS EVEN A BIGGER NO NO .. BUST A CAP ON EM AND DATS IT LMAO JK

I'm the author of my life.*Unfortunately I'm wriiting in pen*and can't erase my mistakes.
Old 10-05-2005
Estudiante

HeHee This is sum heated shit...First of all... its all about sum respect too.Your freind sure duzn't have respect for herself if she is commin at a takin man.and no respect for your freindship.Now if your man loves you and respects you.and gurlfreind (yourfriend)comes at him he should be man enough and turn her ass down good.By sayin he loves you and is with you.Beleive me your freind will get the hack of her life.I always love to see when that happens But then watch out theres are alot of chic's out there that always want a takin man.they will do,show,give,wut ever it takes to suscceed.Now a days chic's and dudes don't give a fuk.Ive learned my lesson with freinds thats why I rather not have them.Best freind that is.Talk to me with one face,and talk behind with unother.you know?Good Luck gurl..

~I DON'T TALK FAST...YOU JUSS LISTEN SLOW~
http://www.myspace.com/infamousvictoria
Old 10-05-2005
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to lonelyloca

well wud would i do??....ummm
pues id wait to see if my vato is worth it...
if he hooks up with her...id know him and her aint worth shit!!!
but if he doesnt....shit
id just leave her ass like if she was never part of my past...
pues u dont wanna get dont with some dirty lil bitch
of course if she swings 1st
fuck her up!!!!

SOY's ORIGINAL LONELYLOCA!
Old 10-07-2005
Estudiante

damn, im also kinda goin through the same shit with my freinds, i know that she likes y man, pero she wont admit it, well try taalkin to her and tell her that you love your man, and that its just not rite lo ke esta haciendo, y ya si eso no trabaja, well then metele unos buenos chingasos pa ke hagare la onda! jp, pero dont leave her alone with ur man cuz luego se aprovecha!