Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 10-07-2005
SuaveHighTimes

I think that if you really really loved your man and that if you really really cared about your best friend, then you would be kind enough to step out of the way and let them be with each other. Cause it seems to me that he wants to be with her and she wants to be with him and you're just the 3rd wheel in the midst of it all. You shouldnt be so selfish.
Old 10-07-2005
Fresh Meat!

no you didnt suave hahhaaha

no no on the serio tip dont ever fight over a guy

i see it like this

if a guy goes out on you why are you going to want to go fight with someone over someone who obviously doesnt care, love or want to be with you????

there are alot of girls that go after the other girl when in fact its not the other girls fault but in this case its different she is your "best friend" damm girl you dont need enemies. that is not a friend have trust in your man your really the only one who knows him what does he say about it all???
Old 10-07-2005
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to LW_INA170 Send a message via MSN to LW_INA170 Send a message via Yahoo to LW_INA170

wtf?

damm that makes me mad...damm i wish i could help u out.... to fucke her up!....but i dont want to get in anymore problems....

well the only thing i can say is that u should stop her and be straight up with her!!! talk with ur man ...wats up??? are u feeling her...wats good...??? u get me?? come on girl...there are times wher u have to be straight culera.......or peeps will take advantage of u!!

" come on punk!!! do something!!! .....well good luck
Old 10-07-2005
Travieso

Well obviously shes not your friend .
If you have a faithful dude and you feel he really loves you or w/e then why bother... Its called TRUST..
Old 10-08-2005
Fresh Meat!

Location: i am close to u but far away from where u think i am

Damn grl!! that shit is fucked up!! I agree w/ all tthem ppl. porque nobody deserves that shit. If that boy goes with her then los dos son straight up hoes. I feel u. I went through that same shit.
Old 10-08-2005
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to txhyna06 Send a message via MSN to txhyna06 Send a message via Yahoo to txhyna06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl
FIRST, I'D BEAT HER DOWN, THEN IF HE WENT W/HER, BEAT HIS ASS DOWN, TOO. YOUR OL' GIRL DOESNT SEEM THE TYPE YOU NEED AROUND.

yea me 2
Old 10-08-2005
Chicle

look if i were you i would tell the gurl to fuck off and make sure your man and her don't get any alone time
Old 10-08-2005
Fresh Meat!

Default ur so called friend

this gurl aint nuttin but a hater she wats wat u have. dat aint a true friend true friends respect yall frienship to da fullest. she will be der fo u thru thick n thin. w/ friends like dat why need enemies? gurl screw her azz shit u got betta friends. n let her talk all da shit yo man will know she aint worth it n dat he has all he wants w/u. wat goez around comez around one day 1 of her friendz is gonna do dat shit to her n maybe she wont have anymoe friends for tryin to take yo man. all i can say u dont need her take her out yo life be w/ ur man n yo other friends who appreciate u.
Old 10-08-2005
Fresh Meat!

well chica, if your friend was truly your friend, she wouldn't be tryin to get up all in that. people like that aren't to be trusted. and your man, if he really loves you and ONLY you, then you ain't got nada to worry about. but i'd worry bout that "friend" of yours cuz those kinda friends aren't good to have. i've been in your situation and i told my husband what my prima was tryin to do and he let my prima know that he ain't interested in her and she kept pushin herself up all on him but he didn't do nada to her and made it known that i was the only girl he ever wants to be with. so maybe you could tell your man what's going on and let him know the story. cuz sounds like you really love your man girl so dont let no hoochie mamas try and steal whats yours.
Old 10-08-2005
Chicle

whooped her ass!!!!!! plus she aint better than you she wont take your man
Old 10-08-2005
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via AIM to Traviesa_702
Default don't be sad

well how do you know she is trying to take ur man? And does he know what she is trying to do? Talk to him first and if he loves you he won't leasen to her. And don't call her ur best friend any more she is ur ex. don't forgive her cuz she is going to do the same shit again trust me i know. Well take care and keep ur head up high
Old 10-09-2005
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via Yahoo to ROB
Default Q'VO

WELL QUE ONDA ?
I CAN SEE THAT U HAVING A LI PROBLEM WITH UR BEST FRIEND TRYING
TO TAKE UR MAN ... SO TOLD ME THAT U REALLY LOVE THAT VATO... SO WHY DONT U TAKE UR TIME AND GO FACE TO FACE WITH THAT TRAMPA AND SHOW HER THAT IT WONT BE EASY TO TAKE UR MAN LIKE THAT ... CAUSE A PERSON CLAIMING TO BE UR BEST FRIEND IS JUZ A SAYING ... SO LIKE THAT WHEN U FIND OUT THAT UR MAN IS CHEATING ... SHE WOULD THING SHE WOULD BE THE ONLY PERSON OF ALL THAT U WOULD THINK WOUL BE THE SANCHA ... SO HOMEGURL STAND UP FOR WHATS URS ... AND ALWAYS PROTECT WHATS URS FROM THEM WANNA BE TAKERS
Old 11-19-2005
♥almost doesnt count♥
Director

Send a message via MSN to 818_TEARS
Default WHAT D1D U END UP DOIN?

HEY GIRL ITS B3NN AL LONG ASS TIME AND I WONDER WHAT DID U END UP DOIN TO THAT BITCH AND UR VATO!!!! LOL ...HOPEFULLY THINGS ENDED UP UR WAY......ALRATOS
Old 11-20-2005
payo

HOMEGIRL.......WHAT HOMEGIRL?
FUCK HER AND HER WAYS AND IF YOUR VATO RECIPROCATES TO HER, FUCK HIM TOO!
YOU DESERVE FIRME HOMIES NOT PIECES OF SHIT
Old 11-21-2005
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to lonelyloca

WELL I GUESS IM GONNA AGREE WIT MR PINCHE...
IF I HAD A GOOD BOYFRIEND
I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT IT....
AND DONT EVEN TRY YO FIGHT THE HAINA
CUZ THAT SHOWS HOW LOW ULL GO OVER A VATO
AND THAT SHIT JUST AINT RIGHT...
UNLESS, AGAIN, IF SHE WANT TO SCREW WITH U
BY FIGHTIN U
I SAY U FUCK HER HELLA GACHO...
BUT REMEMBER VIOLENCE AINT A GOOD WAY
TO SOLVE PROBLEMS

SOY's ORIGINAL LONELYLOCA!
Old 11-21-2005
Fresh Meat!

Well i have a friend that has done that to she said she was my friend and now she is trying to break us up ive tolled her what tha fuck i though you were my friend and that you would do what our other friend did to her my other friend took away her man and that was when she tolled me she wouldn't do that shit to me and me for being stupid i beleved her and now she is tellin my man that im cheatin him and that im a hoe that i am with other guys at school just cause i give them hugs but what i think u should do is ask her face to face whats up if she likes your man its alright just for her no to fuck up yall relationship with him. Well i hope my advise help

t/c
baby OC
Old 11-22-2005
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

<< MOD EDIT :: Please read the Forum Rules, Thread was moved to the appropriate Forum.>>