Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Writer's Block

Writer's Block A place for writers to gather, show their skills, and talk about techniques or whatever. This is to include but not limiting to editorials, poetry, stories, and biographies.

Old 05-20-2006
Prospect

Send a message via MSN to Esa_Lazy Send a message via Yahoo to Esa_Lazy
Default Silent Tearz (Story)

The things written in this story is all based on true life events..Hope you like it..Read n Reply please..

Girl: *talking to herself* How did this happen me?? Why did it have to be me? *crying* I shouldn't of gone..It was my fault...I should just of stayed home like I should of..

::Going Back A month Ago::

I'm sitting on my bed listening to music when my phone rings...

Ringtone: Exorcist

Me: Hello?

Voice: Let's go to a party mija all the homies going to be there

Me: Nah foo' I'm grounded I can't go you know how it is when I'm grounded girl

Voice: Fucking Timida what you do now! *laughing* Got caught fucking or que

Timida: Fucking Kranky you stupid serio shit you know I'm still a virgen..But nah my mom tripping on me for getting suspended after fighting that one bitch..

Kranky: Fuck that shit..You're mom loves me..I'll go over there right now and convince her..Watch me

Timida: Yeah well que esperas...Apurate y caile.. *clicks*

I hang up the phone and I just stay in my bed laying down wondering about so much shit when I hear a knock coming from the front door..

I can already hear Kranky kissing ass to my mom..I listen and laugh to myself..

Timida: 15 years old, brown eyes, brown hair that was layered down to her mid-back, curves in the right places, mid-size boobs, nice size ass, fine girl, really good homegirl, down for any of her homies or family, bitch when it comes down to it, can box..

Kranky- 15 years old, couple months younger than Timida, brown eyes, small boobs, alright size ass, really pretty girl, down to fight anyone, really funny, best homegirls with Timida, both were always together unseperable,
Old 05-20-2006
Prospect

Default Re: Silent Tearz (Story)

Here's some more

I hang up the phone and I just stay in my bed laying down wondering about so much shit when I hear a knock coming from the front door..

I can already hear Kranky kissing ass to my mom..I listen and laugh to myself..

I can hear my mom yelling out my name so I put on my shoes and walk out to the living room to where they were seated at..

Timida: Que paso? *trying not to laugh at Kranky*

Momma: A donde vaz a ir?

Timida: YO!? A donde??

Kranky: La puede dejar ir conmigo a la casa de una amiga? Es su cumpleaños y no se an visto por 3 años

Momma: *looking at me*crees que mereces salir?

Timida: No ma'am *looking down*

Momma: Tienes hasta las 12:30 para regresar a la casa. Entiendes?

Timida: Entiendo

My mom gets up and kisses me on the cheek and heads back to the kitchen and continues cooking..Me and Kranky go to my room and I start getting ready..I had already taken a shower so I was just looking fo something to wear

Kranky: So you going to be wearing something really sex-c?

Tmida: Nah I don't want to be looking like a hoe and seem easy you know?

Kranky: Good

I pick out an outfit and I start doing my hair, I just curl my tips there was no need to straighten it..I put a lil bit of eye-liner and mascara and my lip-gloss.. i go to the bathroom and change into some dark blue tight jeans and a white halter top and my white addidas.

Kranky: Wow you looking hella pretty

Timida: *smiling* Thank you, ok let's go before my mom changes her mind

Kranky: *laughs* Alright

We go into the kitchen and say BYE to my mom..She looks at me and repeats the time I should be back home by..

We walk down to Kranky's house and she calls up her boyfriend Cesar to come pick us up. About 5 minutes later he shows up and we head out to the party..

When we get there we can see the house packed with a bunch of people. There was guys everywhere girls all over them..An ordinary gangster party..Thats what I call it...

Brb..Let me know what you think..
Old 05-20-2006
Prospect

We go inside the house and I'm just looking around...For some reason I started having a bad feeling like if something was going to happen...This isn't the first time we come to a party like this..Me and Kranky were always known for attending all parties you know...Pero this time..Something was wrong..I was able to feel it..

Cesar: What's wrong mija?

Kranky: *looking at me*

Timida: *snapping out of it* Huh?? Oh nothing..nada umm let's go get something to drink que no?

Kranky: Alright...

We walk to the kitchen and grab something to drink..I spot some of the homies so I walk towards them while Cesar and Kranky decided to go dance...

Timida:What's up fools

Psycho: Sup girl you took long enough

Timida: For what?

Psycho: For coming down to the party..you still in trouble or what?

Timida: Simon..just that esta Kranky came down to the house and started kissing ass..you know how she is

Psycho: *laughing* Fucking mensa..pero ey whats up where's your man?

Timida: Shit told you he was out of town babosa *smiling*

We continued talking and more homies continued showing up...The whole time I was looking around wondering if this bad feeling would go away...

Guy: You want to go dance preciosa??

Psycho: Pendeja te llaman *hitting me*

Timida:The fuck.. *looking at the guy* Fuck that fool ey

Guy: Que te hise mija

Timida: Child get away from me serio..You done enough damage to me

Psycho: The fuck you talking about "DAMAGE" who this puto?

Timida: No one important

Child: Fuck you then hoe! *walking away*

Timida: Fuck you puto!

Child: I'll get you watch puta

When he said that I got goosebumps all over my backside..Child was known to do stupid shit...

Couple hours passed and we were just having a good time..I noticed that Child never took his eyes off of me..That just straight up gave me the creeps..I had to go tinkle..

Timida: Psycho acompañame al baño

Kranky: What..One hold the paper and the other wipes??

Timida: *pushed her playfully* Fuck you mensa lol

Psycho walks with me upstairs to the bathroom..I go inside and she just outside waiting and I have no idea what happened that when i'm done and everything, I walk out and she ain't there anymore..The feeling comes back again...

I walk out almost at the stairs when I feel someone grab me from my hair and drags me to an empty room..I'm kicking and swinging doing everything in my will to get loose..was no use..

I'm dropped to the floor and I feel a sharp pain in my face..Funny how you never expect the worse...Im bleeding from my nose and mouth from being kicked in the face, I'm just blocking my face as much as I can while I can still feel the kicks and punches...Finally it stops and i'm bleeding badly..I look up and see him..."How would he be able to do this to me" I'm thinking in the back of my head.

He turns me over to my back and he ripping my clothes off I can feel his dirty hands rubbing all over my body. Seems that everything around me froze including the time, seems like the time was on his side all along. I can feel him on top of me, I can feel my eyes watery but for some reason the tears just wouldn't seem to fall. Wondering why it was happening to me.

I was too weak to move. all the hits he gave me affected me and left me in the worse position I can ever be...All of a sudden I can feel another sharp pain in my lower part of my waist..He enters me roughly while I can already feel the hot tears falling from my face. I try screaming but he covers my mouth..I bite his hand and he hits me knocking me out cold..

I get knocked out..I don't know how much more did he do to me or do I want to know...

I wake up I don't know how long I was out for but when I look around me everything is spinning...I get up slowly, could'nt really move since I was too weak and badly hurt..My whole body hurt, I can honestly say that my body was numb. I hear the door open and I look up seeing Psycho kind of fucked up too. Guessing he did that to her also in order to get to me..She runs to me hugging me and crying seeing me in the condition I was in wasn't easy for her to see..Shit me and her grew up together...She gets up and runs downstairs while I begged her not to leave my side again...Couple minutes later she comes up again with Kranky and Kranky runs to me and grabs the blanket and wraps it around my whole body.

Cesar walks in the room and picks me up and takes me to the car...Psycho and Kranky run into the car and they start driving off..Cesar goes straight to the hospital..

At the hospital I was rushed in right away into a room..All I can just remember blacking out off and on..I was able to hear the doctor's talking but couldn't quite understand what they were saying...Last thing I had clear image of was a doctor looking down saying "We might lose her..she lost too much blood"...

They didn't expect me to be a fighter..I became a soldier fighting for my life.

Next thing you know I'm waking up facing my Mom, Kranky, Cesar and Psycho standing next to me I can see my mom's tears just streaming down her face...

Me: I shouldn't of gone to the party

Mom: No sabias que algo iba a pasar mija *holding my hand
Old 05-22-2006
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to CHAPARITA_972 Send a message via Yahoo to CHAPARITA_972

Damn Esa,
Thats Was Tight .. Well Girl .. Keep Your Head Up And Ur Lines Dropen..

I Like Your Story ...
.::There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose
confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.::.

Old 05-22-2006
Supporter
Maestro

damn gurl i almost cried that some sad shyte keep postin gurl
Old 05-22-2006
Prospect

Me: I shouldn't of gone to the party

Mom: No sabias que algo iba a pasar mija *holding my hand

Me: I didn't have to go...I was grounded..I shouldn't of gone..I shouldn't of gone *crying*

Mom: No mija no es tu culpa no digas eso no sabias que te iba pasar esto

Me: *closes my eyes* they took the most precious thing I had..how can he look himself in the mirror knowing what the fuck he did *crying loud*

I wanted to be alone...No matter what everyone told me I knew that some how it was still my fault..Everyone knows that you can't predict the future to see if something bad going to happen..But once I had that bad vibe I should have just left right away.

The doctor walks in and looks at me and gives me a fainted smile...Seem's like she can see my pain right through my eyes...It's amazing..Some people say you can read someone's whole life just by their eyes..

Doctor: Hey sweety how you feeling?

Me: *looking down* Not hard to figure out

Doctor: I'm sorry, but I got to talk to you and your mom *serious look*

Kranky: We'll be outside

Doctor: Ok well your case has been reported to the police station..

Me: I didn't want to report it *looking at her*

Doctor: Im sorry but you see, when someone comes in here and has as much injuries as you do in your lower part and bruises it is reported no matter what...

Mom: Why didn't you want to report it!! You going to let him just wander while he does that to other girls

Me: NOT NOW!! I DIDN'T WANT TO REPORT IT BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T OK!!

Doctor: Calm down please...

Mom: Sorry

Doctor: See what I need to talk to you about is that there can be a chance where you can end up being pregnant..I need you to come check the results in two weeks

Me: *crying* I'M PREGNANT!!!

Doctor: No there's a 50/50 chance about you being pregnant...

Me: I can't believe this shit
Old 05-22-2006
Prospect

Couple days I was finally released..In the back of my mind all I can think of was actually being pregnant..I'm only 15..What am I going to do? Do I want it if I am pregnant?? Would I keep it?? YES OF COURSE I'LL KEEP IT!! This baby won't have any fault in this..But would I be able to look at my kid in the future and remember that it didn't come out of love? And that it's a rape child?? But I will love him or her no matter what..I know that for a fact...

All these questions running through my mind almost driving me crazy. Not knowing what to do...

3 weeks have passed and I didn't even go back to the doctors..I was too afraid to find out the results. I told my mom not to go either..So we left in doubt..It's killing me inside but I just don't want to know right now..I'm not ready..

Psycho: Mija please go with us to the kickback..It's not a party just a kickback please..You haven't left your room or the house ever since the accident

Timida: I WASN'T IN A CAR ACCIDENT!! I was RAPED!! How can you still call it a fucking accident!!! *crying*

Kranky: *hugging me* Of course it ain't it..But look at yourself, You are not helping yourself staying locked up in your room..I know your man has been calling you and you haven't even picked up..He has a right to know mija

Timida: How can I tell him this shit serio..What will he think? How is he going to react? I can't see myself telling him..

Psycho: Im sorry mija pero did you go to get the results?

Timida: *looking away* No.

Psycho:Why not?

Timida: What if they are positive and I'm pregnant..What am i going to do..

Kranky: Would you keep it?

Timida: yeah

Psycho: Please go with us..get your mind distracted atleast a little

Timida: Who's going?

Kranky: Cesar going to meet us over there..you're brother going to pick us up

Timida: Atrox coming?

Kranky: Yeah I asked him too and it was his idea to go to this kickback

Timida: Ok I'll go but just for a little bit

Psycho: Alright I'm going to let your mom know and tell your brother too

I get up hesitant and change into black tight jeans and a big white tee and my black cortez..my hair up in a high pony-tail and just my lip gloss..I didn't even put my make-up..

Kranky: You still looking pretty no matter what

Atrox: *yelling across the door* HURRY

We leave my room and I hug my brother and we get into his car and drive off...We get to the house and what I thought was just a kickback turned to be another party..Coinsidence right?

I started getting a little shaken up looking around and seeing familiar faces from that night it all happened..Wondering if "HE" is here... We go inside the house and my brother walks us over to his homies and tell them to keep an eye out for me they had already known what happened to me...I needed something to drink so I get up and about to walk towards the drinks when someone stops me..

Voice: Where you going?

Timida: I'm going to get something to drink Beat

Beat: Nah I'll go get it for you..Just stay with the homies alright

Timida: Alright thanks

Down: You seem a little scared..are you ok? Do you want to go home?

Timida: *shaking my head* No i'm ok..I need to stop hiding in my room but thank you anyways

Beat comes back with a coronas and hands me one..It's already opened so I just started drinking like nothing..Didn't even taste the flavor of the beer. Beer after beer I went nothing holding me back..I left the beer and started taking shots with the homies and shit..This point I didn't give a fuck about anything all I wanted was to take those images out of my mind...

I can sense someone looking at me so I turn around and sure enough "HE" is there...Smiling looking all drunk and stupid. He walking towards me and I start feeling the tears rolling down without me noticing..But the homies did and they knew something was wrong...He gets closer close enough to my face and said all he wanted to do was talk to me...I knew he was lying so I go running to my brother crying and shaking...

Timida: Please take me home!! *crying and shaking*

Atrox:*hugs me and walks me out* stay in the car please..I need to get the girls and you're too drunk to even walk..please just wait

Timida: *nodding*

I see him run into the house and I can't stop shaking and shivering...I see a figure getting closer..My vision was blurry from all the tears falling down..I would wipe them but it didn't help no matter what they just didn't stop...I see the car door open and pulling me out the car really hard..I fall to the floor..I struggle to get up but I managed..thank god...I get up and kick him in the nuts and I'm running how ever I can back inside the house..Im tripping everywhere...I find Beat Down (brothers) and run to them falling in front of them crying...

Beat: *picking me up* WHAT'S WRONG! MIJA!! TELL ME

Timida: *crying hysterically* HE HE-

I blacked out....

I wake up in my room alone...I get a sharp pain in my stomach and I start feeling something wet under me..I pull over the covers and I see blood all over my lower waist..My stomach is hurting really bad..I start screaming..

Timida: MAMA!!!MOM!!! *yelling n crying*

My mom comes in running and see's all the blood and starts screaming..She runs to my brother's room and wakes him up and he picks me up and rushes me to the hospital right away..Im crying really scared cause I had no idea what happened to me...

I find myself in the hospital room crying..

The doctor walks in and looks down really sad..It was a different doctor than the first time..

Doctor: I'm really sorry..

Mom: What's wrong doctor..tell us please

Doctor: Ms. Hernandez seemed to have a miscarriage tonight. I'm really sorry to inform you

Timida: *crying* OMG!!
Old 05-22-2006
Estudiante

Um Gurl Ye Um Can U Like Drop Dead Ass Lines Cuz I Got Into It N I Dont Want U To Stop Writing So Um Yea Write............................................. ............plz Tanx U Come Again Lol...........................................its Really Cool Kepp Postin

[[MA LiiL HUNii BUNCHES OF OATS. . . BABii BOii]]
((iiZAii ANTHENY MAY*7))

www.myspace.com/koazt2koazt_818_303
Old 05-22-2006
Travieso

Damn mija did u go threw all dis shyt dats fucked up lo siento por ti i went threw sumthin like dis so i can relate but not dat far keep postin gurl

Nunca sabes lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes....

http://myspace.com/sofineimdivine
Old 05-22-2006
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to Shy_Gurl545

dayum gurl, I'm speechless cuz da same exact thing happened to my prima...
Old 05-22-2006
Prospect

Doctor: Ms. Hernandez seemed to have a miscarriage tonight. I'm really sorry to inform you

Timida: *crying* OMG!! How could I have been so irresponsible!!!

Doctor: We will keep you here till the morning and then you can leave home ok sweety

Atrox: Thank you doctor

I was pregnant and didn't even know it..I was being too caught up in my shit and trying to hide from everyone that I didn't take the dignity to even find out if I was pregnant or not...How can my life get any worse?? Oh god please help me..I need your help to get past through this..

Mom: Mija estas bien?

Timida: *not paying attention*

Atrox: TIMIDA!

Timida: Huh?

Mom: Ese no es su nombre!! En frente de mi no se llaman por sus nombresitos!! Dile por su nombre entiendes!

Timida: Can I be alone please?

Both: Ok.

They leave..I'm just left laying in this shitty hospital bed thinking of how I had just lost a baby, wasn't my intention but some what I guess it was for the better..I wasn't ready to have a baby and especially not after being raped...Psycho says that I have my lost myself..I ain't the same anymore...I laugh and tell her "Have you been raped? When you find yourself in my situation and position then you can say all you want in how much I've changed"

People think that feeling sorry for me is doing me good..Don't they know that their pitty is way far beyond from what I want??

I fall asleep having all these thoughts going in and out of my head just leaving me a headache...Next day I wake up and the doctor comes in telling I am being released from the hospital this morning...

I slowly get up and change into my clothes that my mom had brought me..I walk out and my mom signs the release forms. On the way home I was being really quiet. I didnt want to talk to anyone. Seemed like I lost my tongue or something..
We get home and straight to my room locking it I go again.

From today and on nothing was the same anymore..I wasn't the same..Little by little I was going back to my old self where I would talk again and have that same personality as I used to before everything happened and fucked up my life.
Everyone see's me smiling and laughing....But like a clown I put on a show...Like I say sometimes..Words just aren't enough to explain how I feel inside and to describe how my heart is like jigsaw puzzle broken into pieces...

::Present Day::

I'm sitting outside in the porch of my house just having those images still vivid in my head like it happened yesterday..Wish that everything would just go back to the way it used to be..But deep down inside I'm the only that knows it won't happen...

Kranky comes over to my house and we just talked about everything...I wasn't really all there in the conversation..I would just nodd my head like if I was agreeing to everything she was saying..

Mom: MIJA!! *yelling from inside*

Timida: Que paso ama

Mom: Ve porfavor a la tienda y compra leche y huevo

Timida: Ok..

Kranky: Well I got to head home before my mom flips out you know

Timida: Yeah I know... I'll see you later Imma go to the store alright. Call me later and shit alright

Kranky: Orale pues

I'm just walking to the store that was only about 5 minutes away from the house. Remembering that today I would officially be 6 months pregnant if I wouldn't of had the miscarriage. Fucked up huh... Well I continue walking when I feel someone tap my shoulder from behind me...I turn around and I see "HIM"..I can feel my body starting to tremble. But I just stand there in front of him trying to maintain my composure and not letting him see the pain that he has caused me..

Him: I want to talk to you

Timida: And what am I holding your tongue stopping you from talking?

Him: I want to apologize for what I did to you that night...I know that it should'nt of gone down like that

Timida: you know what FUCK YOU CHILD!!! YOU GOT SOME FUCKING NERVE COMING UP TO ME AND SAYING SORRY TO SOMETHING YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING MEAN!!! You're so full of it!! FUCK THE FUCK OFF PUTO! *teary-eyed*

Child: I do mean it..That night I don't know what went through my mind...porfavor mija forgive me

Timida: Ha porfavor puto..That night that I was begging for you not to do anything to me and yelled for you to stop everything didn't do any good for you right? But now you come to me saying how sorry you are and expect me to forgive you just like that?? Come que si nada paso? No creo puto! *walks away tears falling*

Child: I heard you lost my baby bitch

Timida: *turned around walking back towards him* NO!! I LOST MY BABY NOT YOURS!!

Child: *grabbing me from the arm hard* YOU TOLD SOMEONE DIDN'T YOU!!

Timida: If I did pendejo, trust me you wouldn't be alive today *walks away* AND TO THINK THAT I HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU SOME TIME!!

Child: *runs towards me* What?? You have feelings for me?

Timida: NO! I don't anymore..You fucked ur shit up..And these feelings were way back when we barely met 2 years ago puto so fuck you
Old 05-23-2006
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to CHAPARITA_972 Send a message via Yahoo to CHAPARITA_972

damn girl.. i dun know wut to say... but.. keep your head up... and im sry u lost your baby... no tenia la culpa.. and well if u would've been you .. i would of gotten that guy killed .. 4 reals.. but hey u didn't 4 a reason.. and well girl keep typen down yo lines .. and we'll keep on showen our lub...

keep on dropen yo lines..
.::There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose
confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.::.

Old 05-23-2006
Supporter
Maestro

damn gurl i tell u u got me almost cryin keep it comin
Old 05-23-2006
Chicle

Send a message via Yahoo to Mz_LoNeLy

Damn..................i dont even know what to say!! just keep the linez droppin!! thanx for sharing ur life story with all of us!!
Old 05-23-2006
Estudiante

Just Drop Gurl Dont Stop Thats Sum Deep Shit But Tanxz For Shaaring N Keep Postin

[[MA LiiL HUNii BUNCHES OF OATS. . . BABii BOii]]
((iiZAii ANTHENY MAY*7))

www.myspace.com/koazt2koazt_818_303
Old 05-23-2006
Travieso

u BEEN THROUGH 2 MUCH SHYT IN uR VIDA HOMEGURL PERO WELL THANX 4 SHARIN WIT US we really do appreciate it

Nunca sabes lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes....

http://myspace.com/sofineimdivine
Old 05-23-2006
Prospect

I walk away from him going towards the store..I buy what I was asked for and run back home..

You know all that time I was standing there in front of him I was thinking that I was trembling because of fear..I realized I wasn't scared..It was pure ANGER towards him for fucking up my life..For changing my whole way of living, how everyone looks at me, for how I act and everything that goes wrong in my life I blame him and always will.

I get home and put everything away.
I go to my room and once again I lock myself in there. Flashbacks comes and go's when ever it wants..I can't control it..

I hear my mom calling me out to go eat and I hear my brother and his lady out in the living room..I don't want them to start questioning me like I'm a criminal so I leave my room like nothing is wrong, although deep down inside of me I feel like screaming just to let everything out of me...But I can't...I try to act tough and put a smile on my face although I want to frown and just cry until I can't no more.

We sit down and start eating and I'm quiet the whole dinner. We finish eating and I go back to my room and lock it and I go into my bathroom and open the water for the shower and I let the tub fill up with hot/warm water...I strip down and I get in and just put my head back and I can for some reason feel the hot tears streaming down my face...

I lay inside the tub and that night comes back into my head where I can feel his touch touching my body like if he owned me...I put my whole body down until I feel my head touching the tub floor..I am already feeling my oxygen running low little by little..

I hear a faint noise coming from the surface but I don't care..I have no idea what I'm doing..Either trying to drown myself to never awake and won't feel pain or I'm just trying to relax..Nah this aint no relaxing shit..I know what I'm doing...

Everything goes black.......

I can feel like I'm being shaken by something or someone..I open my eyes and I'm on the floor and my brother shaking me to wake up. I can see in his eyes the pain and scare I put him through...

Atrox: What you do?

Timida: I hit my head and I knocked out..I guess I went all the way to the bottom *lying*

Atrox: You scared me so bad right now..You were out for 15 minutes

Timida: I was out for 15 minutes and you didn't even think about taking me to the hospital or anything?? You were just going to see my die or que?

Atrox: When I was shaking you pendeja was my last try mensa so shut up

Timida: Uh huh ok..

Atrox: Ok I'll be outside

Timida: Alright

He leaves closing the door behind him..I unplug the tub...

I stand there just thinking to myself. Why didn't he just let me die...Can't he see how much I'm suffering..I'm already dead from the inside I don't know what's keeping me alive, why can't I just die completely..Everything is ruined I aint the same anymore..I been raped by a pendejo that don't deserve to walk around. He killed me on his own way..Nobody knows it though..They just get blinded my smile and act..

I get out the bathroom and lay on my bed. I hear my phone ring but just ignore it..I get up and get on the computer. I log into msn and yahoo and I'm checking my email when I get a message from my homegirl..(Boyfriends Cousin)

Me: Nothing much just here you know

Message: Where you been? We haven't heard from you since like 3 months already..Que paso?

Me: Oh for reals? I didn't even feel like doing anything ma' So much shit has happened enserio..

I tell her everything that happened to me..She just couldn't believe it.

Message: Thats so fucked up, why didn't you tell me before mija

Me: I just didn't want to talk to anyone you know I had gotten away from everything and everyone.

Message: Yeah I understand..I'm sorry that this shit happened to you

Me: Yeah me too. Pero ey mamaz I'll talk to you some other day or something cause I'm going to log off

Me: Yeah you too.

I logged off and I just got sad..My boyfriend didn't know anything only his prima knew..I don't know I can get the courage to tell him what happened to me...I don't know how he is going to react, maybe I should just keep it to myself..

I lay down again in my bed and drifted off to sleep. The next day I didn't want to do anything. I hear my brother talking on the phone and my mom hablando con mi dad. I didn't get up till another hour passed. My brother comes into my room it was already like 1 in the after noon

Atrox: Will you quit scaring me like that?

Timida: How am I scaring you?!!

Atrox: I don't hear anything from you for hours and I think that something happened to you..Mija be honest..

Timida: About what?

Atrox: Why you change to your old self again? Where you hide in your again

Timida: I can't help it..just everything that happened to me..I feel like I aint worth anything because thats how I was treated and I just lost all my pride, heart todo that night..Just I can't help it..Pero I'm ok mija don't worry

Atrox: You're my little sister I'm always going to worry *kisses me in the cheek and walks out*
Old 05-24-2006
Supporter
Maestro

damn keep it comin
Old 05-24-2006
Estudiante

Damn Girl... Keep Your Head Up.. And Well Girl Keep Us Updated .. When U Can....

Keep Droping Your Lines.....

Old 05-24-2006
Prospect

Send a message via MSN to Aliza360 Send a message via Yahoo to Aliza360

damn that was good is there any more if so keep it up...
Old 05-25-2006
Chicle

*waiting* .................................
Old 05-26-2006
Mocoso

Send a message via AIM to lasadeyez69 Send a message via Yahoo to lasadeyez69

damn mija this is a good story!! write some more!!

www.myspace.com/sad_eyez_cruz

R.I.P ABUELO JOSE LUIS CRUZ! I MISS U & I STILL CANT BELIVE YOUR GONE BUT I LOVE U & I WILL NEVER FORGET U!! 08/25/23-01/25/08
R.I.P DANIEL AGUIRRE JUAREZ!! WE MISS U & U'LL ALWAYS B IN OUR HEARTS!! PLEASE WATCH OVER ME & UR FAMILIA! LOVE U BABYBOY*
R.I.P JESUS "CHUCHI" APARICIO WE ALL MISS U & LOVE U & WE WILL NEVER FORGET U!!
R.I.P MELINA ROSAS!! UR GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!! WE LOVE Y WE'LL MISS U BABYGIRL!!!
DIANA VASQUEZ 1991-2005
Old 05-29-2006
Prospect

Hey sorry for not posting soon pero some shit came up that I got to deal with..I'll be posting up some more when I get the chance. Thank you for all of you showing me love and replying to my story..
Old 05-29-2006
Chicle

Thumbs up Re: Silent Tearz (Story)

Just PLZ dont take so long!!!
Old 05-29-2006
Estudiante

^^^ What She Said!!!?!?!?!?!!!!

Plz.... =)