Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Identity

Identity Anything pertaining to Identity issues.

Old 04-12-2006
Fresh Meat!

Default Re: What does the month you were born in reveal about you?

im november tambien wut can a say...... it looks like we wore made 2 b together q no baby???
Old 04-12-2006
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl

Born in November.

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Old 04-13-2006
Maestro

Send a message via Yahoo to El Cocinero

DECEMBER:
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing
personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions.
Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical

Soy Chicano Flickr

"Don't Fuck With The Person That Handles Your Food!"
Old 04-13-2006
Mocoso

Send a message via MSN to 805_Califa_Chica Send a message via Yahoo to 805_Califa_Chica
Red face Re: What does the month you were born in reveal about you?

.:~*every thing it says in november is soo true for me!!!*~:.
Old 04-13-2006
Prospect

Send a message via MSN to lil_crazy1 Send a message via Yahoo to lil_crazy1

JULY:
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

some parts are true and some aren't
Old 04-13-2006
Gunner

JANUARY:
Quote:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.
serious?? no not all the time.......................likes to criticize??? not alwayz..............difficulty expressing love?? yeah kinda.........and every thing is pretty much true

Old 04-14-2006
Vainglorius Humility
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to QMX

trip, thats very much like me
Old 04-14-2006
SuaveHighTimes

JULY:
"Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover".

Lol, pinche diarreah! My month was all good up until the end, lol. somabitch!
Old 04-14-2006
Maestro

I'm July too....Don't worry SUAVE I'll take care of you if you take care of me. I don't wipe asses though!!! LOL
Old 04-14-2006
Travieso

NOVEMBER:
Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable

all that i highlighted in red is somewhat true

SCORPION

Last edited by MzSadGirl; 04-14-2006 at 07:16 AM.
Old 04-24-2006
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to LilSexyMexicana13

MARCH:
Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
Old 04-24-2006
Travieso

Send a message via ICQ to LaDyLoCa Send a message via AIM to LaDyLoCa Send a message via MSN to LaDyLoCa Send a message via Yahoo to LaDyLoCa

OCTOBER:
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

...kinda weird cuz it describes me really good!! - where did u get this?

*SACRAFICE*
--"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done"
Old 04-26-2006
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to sweetchola Send a message via MSN to sweetchola Send a message via Yahoo to sweetchola
Talking Re: What does the month you were born in reveal about you?

JANUARY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.

I really don't agree with it i love people and i would do anything to help i'm fun and loyal

come and visit me!!!
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcholalove
Old 10-10-2006
Chicle

Send a message via Yahoo to eSa_PuPPeT

JUNE:
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

^^^ YAWp DATS ME
Old 10-10-2006
you never know...
Veterano

Send a message via AIM to mariposa

APRIL:
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.

hmmmm i dont tend to regret but i am pretty hasate....i do not know if i love attention...i dont think i do...ill ask my lover about the sexy thing.
'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone

_ IT
Old 10-10-2006
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente

SEPTEMBER:
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

i ve never agreed with ne one of these astrological thingys completely, til now...

that s exactly how i am.

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Old 10-10-2006
Director

SEPTEMBER:
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

is someone spying on me????????i have to say this is true

Old 10-10-2006
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente

hey a fellow virgo?

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

Old 10-10-2006
Director

nope ima' libra (*horny libra* )

Old 10-10-2006
Travieso

JULY:
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
Old 10-10-2006
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to XxXDrEaMeRXxX

tru tru

APRIL:
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
Old 10-10-2006
sexymamacita

JULY:

ALL THIS IS VERY VERY TRUE. WOW... THANKS WHO DOESNT LOVE TO BE LOVED????
Old 10-10-2006
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchoMuyKrazy
nope ima' libra (*horny libra* )

i always seem to get with libras... most of them seem horny too... go figure...what days ur bday?

Old 10-10-2006
Krissy

January
Old 10-10-2006
Veterano

APRIL:

I tend to be hasty only when I get really pissed off, THEN I do things that I later regret (BUT it takes a whole helluva LOT to get me to that point!!) .. other than that, I think things out thoroughly before I decide things for certain.

I don't like attention - especially if someone's staring at me, cuz I tend to fall down - how I EVER got through my cheerleading yrs and gymnastics competitions is beyond me.

I rarely ever get sick .. when I have, it's cuz I was pregnant (lol).

If it has tires or testicles,
it's gonna give you problems