Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Writer's Block

Writer's Block A place for writers to gather, show their skills, and talk about techniques or whatever. This is to include but not limiting to editorials, poetry, stories, and biographies.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-04-2009
just tru's Avatar
just tru just tru is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Guess......
Posts: 3,915
Default Wicked Smile

Your smile sets ablaze my existence and hoards the ashes to taunt my soul.
You wicked smirk, you express your superiority and conceit, that which I have no constraint.
You confine me tightly in your powerful clutch, never to relinquish what you have professed to be yours.
I am forever enslaved in your masterful hold, never to be set free from the bondage of which I willfully submit to.
I am yours to eternally abide by your decree, your command, your superior domination.
For that smile I would willfully surrender to be nonexistent, you reign exclusively in the depths of my innermost being.
Your lips full with content, the upward curls of the outer corners of your lips entrances my awareness of your true underlying motive.
To be fixed deeply in my memory for all eternity.
Oh wicked smirk, how I worship the aftertaste of a sweet kiss, but it's only a wishful dream to want something so badly , though it is unlikely to ever become an actual realism, I will for all eternity be deeply indebted for a glimpse of your wickedly sharp beauty.
A smile that pierced my heart and scarred it to forever be reminded of your flawlessness.
__________________
One day, my tomorrow will be forever...and in the end, I'll just become a faded memory.

Last edited by just tru; 08-04-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-04-2009
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,491
Default Re: Wicked Smile

wow tru. that was amazing!!!!
i shall quote you!
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-04-2009
Angelita Angelita is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere.
Posts: 4,755
Send a message via AIM to Angelita
Default Re: Wicked Smile

Awesome. Ily tru!
__________________

Go to sleep you crazy hooker.
Rated M for MILF <3
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2009
Kikka's Avatar
Kikka Kikka is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .:City of G's and PalmTrees:.
Posts: 2,633
Send a message via Yahoo to Kikka
Default Re: Wicked Smile

it's beautiful Tru, I love it.





*I'd rep you if I could*
__________________
Si manana te vas manana te olvido
...Si manana me amas me escapo contigo
<3
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2009
XxX's Avatar
XxX XxX is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: tone city
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Wicked Smile

too long to read but im sure its nice XD
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-04-2009
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,491
Default Re: Wicked Smile

lazy ass^^
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-04-2009
Angelita Angelita is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere.
Posts: 4,755
Send a message via AIM to Angelita
Default Re: Wicked Smile

x2
__________________

Go to sleep you crazy hooker.
Rated M for MILF <3
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2009
XxX's Avatar
XxX XxX is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: tone city
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Wicked Smile

lol yah read it for me
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-04-2009
Niyorco's Avatar
Niyorco Niyorco is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,952
Default Re: Wicked Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by just tru View Post
Your smile sets ablaze my existence and hoards the ashes to taunt my soul.
You wicked smirk, you express your superiority and conceit, that which I have no constraint.
You confine me tightly in your powerful clutch, never to relinquish what you have professed to be yours.
I am forever enslaved in your masterful hold, never to be set free from the bondage of which I willfully submit to.
I am yours to eternally abide by your decree, your command, your superior domination.
For that smile I would willfully surrender to be nonexistent, you reign exclusively in the depths of my innermost being.
Your lips full with content, the upward curls of the outer corners of your lips entrances my awareness of your true underlying motive.
To be fixed deeply in my memory for all eternity.
Oh wicked smirk, how I worship the aftertaste of a sweet kiss, but it's only a wishful dream to want something so badly , though it is unlikely to ever become an actual realism, I will for all eternity be deeply indebted for a glimpse of your wickedly sharp beauty.
A smile that pierced my heart and scarred it to forever be reminded of your flawlessness.

I have shivers..................
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-04-2009
Meztli's Avatar
Meztli Meztli is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Guanajuato, Mèxico.
Posts: 3,602
Default Re: Wicked Smile

Great just greatt!
__________________
“May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave.”
— Kate Forsyth


Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-05-2009
just tru's Avatar
just tru just tru is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Guess......
Posts: 3,915
Default Re: Wicked Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina_bonita View Post
wow tru. that was amazing!!!!
i shall quote you!
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelita View Post
Awesome. Ily tru!
Ily2 Lita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikka View Post
it's beautiful Tru, I love it.



*I'd rep you if I could*
It's cool, get me later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxX View Post
too long to read but im sure its nice XD
At least you didn't assume it sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyorco View Post
I have shivers..................
Ya need a warm blankey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meztli View Post
Great just greatt!
Thank you.
__________________
One day, my tomorrow will be forever...and in the end, I'll just become a faded memory.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-05-2009
Niyorco's Avatar
Niyorco Niyorco is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,952
Default Re: Wicked Smile

.....................
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-05-2009
just tru's Avatar
just tru just tru is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Guess......
Posts: 3,915
Default Re: Wicked Smile

indeed...................
__________________
One day, my tomorrow will be forever...and in the end, I'll just become a faded memory.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-05-2009
Niyorco's Avatar
Niyorco Niyorco is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,952
Default Re: Wicked Smile

*moonwalks*
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-06-2009
just tru's Avatar
just tru just tru is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Guess......
Posts: 3,915
Default Re: Wicked Smile

Ha, ha..Niyo, you're smoother than the moonwalk itself.
__________________
One day, my tomorrow will be forever...and in the end, I'll just become a faded memory.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-06-2009
Niyorco's Avatar
Niyorco Niyorco is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,952
Default Re: Wicked Smile

))))))))))))
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.