Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Entertainment > Sports Board

Sports Board Anything and everything that deals with Sports.

View Poll Results: who will take de la hoya - mayweather fight?
De ls hoya wins 6 50.00%
Mayweather wins 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2007
Maestro

Default revised DLH-Mayweather May 5th

Well guys had to revise this thread because previous poll set incorrectly...
can not imagine how many Mayweather fans out there....the numerous post of those who think they know. I respect your opinions but May 5th i'll be sure to throw shit in those faces who think they know it all......i'll still take de la hoya. I respect the opinions of those Mayweather fans who think he is going to take. Every dog has there day, and Mayweather will see his coming on May 5th...screw stats and the quality of fighters they have fought.

Attached is press conference

Still taking bets...pm preferred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5b8kNKg5c
Old 03-04-2007
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to aPerson
Default Re: revised DLH-Mayweather May 5th

... what happened to the old one?

And if your reffuring to my post by saying... "people who think they know it all"... and "to maywether fans"... homie you got it TWISTED... i am far from a maywether fan... infact that foo gets on my last nerve, and I hope de la hoya gives him a massive beating... BUT like i said... de la hoya just has no chance in hell homeboy whether you like it or not...

Unless some kind of miracle happens... otherwise, if you look at the FACTS, that vato oscar has no chance in hell whatsoever... and the reasons, i already posted the reasons why he dont have a chance but you deleted the first post for sum reason... oh cuz the polls...

but serio I'll bet you homie... i dont know how ur doin the bets, i'll bet you anything that maywether is gonna win becuz he is... i'll put it to you this way... if maywhether loses, and again, let me repeat myself, I AM NOT A MAYWETHER FAN, i'm just a boxing fan who actually knows wtf he's talking about...

but yea, if maywether loses, i will be your internet slave for a whole year... doin whatever the fuck u tell me... and why am i willing to go so low like this?? becuz its realistically impossible for that foo maywether to lose... oscar de la hoya has no chance in hell... i wish i can see u in person tho to see that look on ur face when de la hoya loses I really hope he wins tho... but it aint gonna happen...
Old 03-04-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aPerson View Post

And if your reffuring to my post by saying... "people who think they know it all"... and "to maywether fans"... homie you got it TWISTED... i am far from a maywether fan... infact that foo gets on my last nerve, and I hope de la hoya gives him a massive beating... BUT like i said... de la hoya just has no chance in hell homeboy whether you like it or not...

Unless some kind of miracle happens... otherwise, if you look at the FACTS, that vato oscar has no chance in hell whatsoever... and the reasons, i already posted the reasons why he dont have a chance but you deleted the first post for sum reason... oh cuz the polls...

but serio I'll bet you homie... i dont know how ur doin the bets, i'll bet you anything that maywether is gonna win becuz he is... i'll put it to you this way... if maywhether loses, and again, let me repeat myself, I AM NOT A MAYWETHER FAN, i'm just a boxing fan who actually knows wtf he's talking about...

but yea, if maywether loses, i will be your internet slave for a whole year... doin whatever the fuck u tell me... and why am i willing to go so low like this?? becuz its realistically impossible for that foo maywether to lose... oscar de la hoya has no chance in hell... i wish i can see u in person tho to see that look on ur face when de la hoya loses I really hope he wins tho... but it aint gonna happen...
i could care less of your opinions...u bet or not because ur game ain't shit......
ur game is about wat he's talking about but remember ur not not mayweather........
ur you....nothing....
Old 03-04-2007
Maestro

where is the person?????
talking that SHIT!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2007
Veterano

Quote:

but yea, if maywether loses, i will be your internet slave for a whole year... doin whatever the fuck u tell me...
LOL
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 03-04-2007
Maestro

Quote:

sorry guy i just don't bend over like that..
Old 03-04-2007
Veterano

maybe this Aperson does - haha!
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 03-05-2007
Gunner

... yall can qoute me, and crack jokes all you want... cuz i was joking in the first place to make an example of my point...

and dont get all offensive homie "wheelsofsteel"... LOL, dont get mad cuz ur "boy" de la hoya aint got a chance in winning... ur tellin me u dont give a shit about my opinions, and what? is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? i'm just trying to participate in your little "bet" cuz i already know whos gonna win the fight...

but whatever, de la hoya fans are the most in-denial most gullible mothafuckas out there

^ and dont even take that the wrong way cuz i myself am some-what of a de la hoya fan... except i aint in denial... i can honestly sit here and tell u that de la hoya IS NOT the fighter he once was...

As a matter of fact, his persona overall is overated and cliche... the guy has no fuckin personality, he has no charisma whatsoever... he sounds like a damn white boy who just happens to have a well-paid tan and knows spanish... thats why people dont even consider him a mexican-american... as soon as that foo gets on the mic, his mouth fucks his career up because people realize that he isnt as cracked up to be...

sure he has the looks... but aint got the personality to back it up...

again... i myself happen to be some-what of a de la hoya fan... i'm just NOT in denial...

now dont go and delete this post too, just cuz i'm speakin the truth...
Old 03-05-2007
Maestro

Quote:
... yall can qoute me, and crack jokes all you want... cuz i was joking in the first place to make an example of my point...

and dont get all offensive homie "wheelsofsteel"... LOL, dont get mad cuz ur "boy" de la hoya aint got a chance in winning... ur tellin me u dont give a shit about my opinions, and what? is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? i'm just trying to participate in your little "bet" cuz i already know whos gonna win the fight...

but whatever, de la hoya fans are the most in-denial most gullible mothafuckas out there

^ and dont even take that the wrong way cuz i myself am some-what of a de la hoya fan... except i aint in denial... i can honestly sit here and tell u that de la hoya IS NOT the fighter he once was...

As a matter of fact, his persona overall is overated and cliche... the guy has no fuckin personality, he has no charisma whatsoever... he sounds like a damn white boy who just happens to have a well-paid tan and knows spanish... thats why people dont even consider him a mexican-american... as soon as that foo gets on the mic, his mouth fucks his career up because people realize that he isnt as cracked up to be...

sure he has the looks... but aint got the personality to back it up...

again... i myself happen to be some-what of a de la hoya fan... i'm just NOT in denial...

now dont go and delete this post too, just cuz i'm speakin the truth...
you think its offensive but why bicker back and forth like some lil bitches...u said ur part i said mine. put your money on the line...is all good.
Old 03-05-2007
Gunner

Talking Re: revised DLH-Mayweather May 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post
you think its offensive but why bicker back and forth like some lil bitches...u said ur part i said mine. put your money on the line...is all good.
orale than, i just wanted to say that to clear sum stuff up... well how am i gonna recieve ur money than, thru UPS or wha?
Old 03-05-2007
Maestro

no hard feelings then, i ain't like that...i know u could care less of wat i think...
i'll wire you the money western union or bank to bank. western union charges fee.
wat u wanna do 50.00
Old 03-05-2007
Gunner

orale pues your on... 50.00 sounds good to me. shit i got 400 dollars in my bank account homeboy, i dont mind betting 60$
Old 03-05-2007
Maestro

Quote:
orale pues your on... 50.00 sounds good to me. shit i got 400 dollars in my bank account homeboy, i dont mind betting 60$
fuk it 60.00 as the day comes may bet more...i keep my word homie......
Old 03-05-2007
Gunner

nah i dont kno about betting more homie, 60$ is pretty good... and its not cuz i aint confident or anything... otherwise i wouldnt even be betting in the first place, its cuz the money that i do have is from a car accident i was in, and i was told to save it... so yea, i'm up for 60 or 65$ thats it...
Old 03-05-2007
Maestro

Quote:
nah i dont kno about betting more homie, 60$ is pretty good... and its not cuz i aint confident or anything... otherwise i wouldnt even be betting in the first place, its cuz the money that i do have is from a car accident i was in, and i was told to save it... so yea, i'm up for 60 or 65$ thats it...
thats cool 60.00 it is........
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

i'm gonna shine some hope ur way by saying that de la hoya, actually does gave a chance in winning... cuz i just found out that he's gonna have a HUGE weight advantage... but the thing is, i doubt that'll effect Maywether's speed, even tho he had to move up, it was just by one division... but eitherway, just by that factor, that gives de la hoya some-what of a chance now...

so actually, i gotta swallow my words when i said that de la hoya has ABSOLUTELY no chance... cuz actually he does...

but its still gonna be really hard...
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
i'm gonna shine some hope ur way by saying that de la hoya, actually does gave a chance in winning... cuz i just found out that he's gonna have a HUGE weight advantage... but the thing is, i doubt that'll effect Maywether's speed, even tho he had to move up, it was just by one division... but eitherway, just by that factor, that gives de la hoya some-what of a chance now...

so actually, i gotta swallow my words when i said that de la hoya has ABSOLUTELY no chance... cuz actually he does...

but its still gonna be really hard...
i wonder by how much...that doesn't so good..
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

well maywether had to make i believe 154 or something like that... but i think oscar is like at 160 or something... so oscar will have a size advantage... and you can clearly see it in the press conferences n what not... u can clearly see that de la hoya is a lot larger than maywhether in size... so he will have a slight chance... but not by much because maywhether is still going to be very fast at 154... regardless... theres no way he can lose all that speed just by moving up ONE weight class...
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
well maywether had to make i believe 154 or something like that... but i think oscar is like at 160 or something... so oscar will have a size advantage... and you can clearly see it in the press conferences n what not... u can clearly see that de la hoya is a lot larger than maywhether in size... so he will have a slight chance... but not by much because maywhether is still going to be very fast at 154... regardless... theres no way he can lose all that speed just by moving up ONE weight class...
yea i noticed in the press conference......
watever happens i just hope they go toe to toe. i would hate to see both run around the ring. alot tension will be goin on
Old 03-31-2007
Maestro

wat up boxing fans.....can't forget about this thread. let's blow it up a bit.
may 5th the beat down begins...
good to see mosley-dlh will be sparring together for next 30 days

Last edited by wheelsofsteel; 03-31-2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-31-2007
Estudiante

I think de la hoya has a chance but it will be very difficult. He's got skills to hang but not enough speed. Floyd is very elusive and hard to hit clean. This could go similar to when de la hoya fought pernell whitaker but the decision just might be different. I'm curious to see what happens. EHP
Old 04-01-2007
Banned User
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to Observer

I want DLH to win, but I'd put my money on the Black dude.
Old 04-01-2007
→©α££αδα←
Maestro

i need to see fights of them and view stats before i can say anything.. ill come back, cuz idk almost nothin bout boxing

and we continue to love unrequitedly while our actions' consequences bury us in a castle-like coffin to bleed. ..
Old 04-01-2007
Gunner

I got my money on DLH.

Quote:
I'm all Caballero
Old 04-06-2007
Gunner

Talking Re: revised DLH-Mayweather May 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
I want DLH to win, but I'd put my money on the Black dude.
lol... his name is Floyed Mayweather.