Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 04-18-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default Looking back to the good old times we shared

Next week, Iíll be celebrating my 49th birthday. My relatives are planning for a birthday party, they said it will be fun, but for me, it will be more happier if my wife is still alive. Five years ago, we were involved in a car accident. I survived but I was seriously injured. Unfortunately, my wife didnít make it. She died on the spot. I was really shattered. The love of my life had left me.

I struggled after the incident, but I need to move on because I still have our kids to care. I can still remember the day I met her, it was during the foreign date live we both attended. My memories about her are still fresh. As I look back to the good old times we shared together, I canít help myself but cry. I love her so much. And I canít wait to be reunited with her again.

Tags
love