Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Health and Beauty > General Health > Men's Health

Men's Health Discuss topics pertaining to Men's Health.

Old 12-20-2015
Chicle

Default Shave Club 2015

Do any of the Soy Chicano men have a subscription to the dollar shave club? or something similar. I want to get my dad a sub, but I want reviews or like personal experiences with customer service and quality and such.Discuss!
Old 12-21-2015
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: Shave Club 2015

I rarely grow facial hair so something like that is a waste for me. LOL.

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Old 12-21-2015
Veterano

Shaving is for bitches. I occasionally clean up my neck with a beard trimmer but that's it. If I were to shave like some sort of corporate pussy, I'd get an old school safety razor

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 12-22-2015
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

I use Harry's. Because of them I discovered the awesomeness that is shaving cream. I can't stand foam or gel anymore or anything coming out of a can, which they didn't have when I first started to use them.

their razors are pretty awesome, love the feel and they seem to last longer than crap Gillette and Schick puts outs and it's not crazy expensive.

do find out how often your dad shaves though before deciding because it will matter what subscription to get.

I dont go through many blades myself since I am not shaving everything off(leave my 'stache and goatee alone) and I shave every other day.

Last edited by SJ; 12-22-2015 at 04:09 AM.
Old 12-24-2015
Chicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
I rarely grow facial hair so something like that is a waste for me. LOL.
Aww Tec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I use Harry's. Because of them I discovered the awesomeness that is shaving cream. I can't stand foam or gel anymore or anything coming out of a can, which they didn't have when I first started to use them.

their razors are pretty awesome, love the feel and they seem to last longer than crap Gillette and Schick puts outs and it's not crazy expensive.

do find out how often your dad shaves though before deciding because it will matter what subscription to get.

I dont go through many blades myself since I am not shaving everything off(leave my 'stache and goatee alone) and I shave every other day.
Thank you for your input, SJ. I shall find out.
Old 12-29-2015
Maestro

dollar shave subscription is decent. i get blades every three months for like 6 bucks. pretty good. they last. their handles are heavy which i like. affordable.
Old 12-29-2015
Prospect

I am also a subscriber with the Dollar Shave Club. You can also check out: groominglounge.com and westcoastshaving.com if your dad like the traditional wet shave with a classic cut throat razor.
Old 01-06-2016
Chicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post
dollar shave subscription is decent. i get blades every three months for like 6 bucks. pretty good. they last. their handles are heavy which i like. affordable.
Thank you for sharing, wheels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalX View Post
I am also a subscriber with the Dollar Shave Club. You can also check out: groominglounge.com and westcoastshaving.com if your dad like the traditional wet shave with a classic cut throat razor.
I will check them out.