View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceyaotl
No where on this continent do you see individuals claiming the Chicano banner. We are unique to the United States of America as a people and as a movement. If you have no country and are truly nomadic then burn your birth certificate and follow the herds and hunt and live off the land. That is nomadic my friend. Not even the Sioux or Apache live this way. You are very idealistic and that is fine but to an extent naďve as well. I have been member of an American Indian organization while in Fort Hood Texas that was a coalition of tribes and they are not as naive as this. They know they must adapt and are doing so daily.

“Weapons are unusable” is a relative term in this case. Unusable how? We don’t know that extent so thinking that there is just no way to use them as a weapon is not to be assumed at this time. Now the report from the individuals that found them did say they were still lethal. Thus lethal is lethal, you know deadly. The broken gun thing is not the same. Chemical can not be compared to a firearm. Those are nothing alike. If I have a canister of nerve agent and only the most inner portion is lethal than it is still lethal none the less. If I can not shoot it from an Arty peace then I can make into an IED or I can strap it to a car or I can take the contents and poor it in a water source. I can also put it in a small airplane and fly it into a stadium or compound full of people. A broken gun is just broken. Not the same thing at all.

http://images1.americanprogress.org/...od.320.240.mov

This is where it is right now. Sounds like this so called defense offical is nervous about this being a good thing for the President.
Nomadic people don't need a flag bc they do not a country to claim (why do you think many have American and Mexican flags together?). Here's a definition of nomad:

no·mad: n. 1. A member of a group of people who have no fixed home and move according to the seasons from place to place in search of food, water, and grazing land.
2. A person with no fixed residence who roams about; a wanderer.

Does this sound like many of our people or just mine? Our people are adaptable to anything, but that doesn't mean anything except they can adapt.

Funny thing about my birth certificate, I have lost it a long time ago, but yet can still cross the border as much as I please. Shows you how much national security on the border patrols are actually doing their job.

Isn't obsolete the same as "unusable"? If they're "unusable" then they're not WMD bc most countries have them? How long do they usually last until they're "unsable"? That's why I'm asking you. If you take offense on that, then I'm sorry for asking questions on stuff I assume you would know bc you're in the military.

You are gullible, my friend. I see things the way they are.

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez