Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   is weed really that bad (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=33856)

tecpaocelotl 09-18-2014 06:11 PM

Re: is weed really that bad

I knew it.

Vale5280 09-18-2014 10:35 PM

i hate to admit it but everyone considers this beautiful state nothing but a joke since they have passed that law...
even outsiders get a go you can come from another state and legally have a certain amount of weed on you and you'll be alright...as long as you don't try and take it back... where I work I see people from new York south Dakota Montana virgina and a lot of other places who drive down here just to smoke freely lol

tecpaocelotl 09-19-2014 08:34 AM

How is it a joke? It's process when all the old people in power are saying no to weed and everyone says yes.

Lamberto Quintero 09-19-2014 08:45 AM

They are fuckin killin it economically and I hope more states follow their path. Put your personal beliefs about the plant aside and look at it strictly from an economic standpoint.

tecpaocelotl 09-19-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamberto Quintero (Post 1503158)
They are fuckin killin it economically and I hope more states follow their path. Put your personal beliefs about the plant aside and look at it strictly from an economic standpoint.

Agree.

SoyCatracho 09-19-2014 11:31 AM

If the The Great Spirit, The Divine, The Cosmic, The Creator, God, etc...willed the plant to be, how does man override Cosmic Law and deem a plant illegal? It's absolutely ridiculous when you think about it. The plant should NEVER have been illegal IMO.

Vale5280 09-19-2014 08:54 PM

i never said this state is a joke...I said a lot of people consider this state a joke now since they passed that law ...I know economically we are killing it..and they were talking about how much its making tax wise that they might even have to give people credit on their tax returns...it wont be much but they are talking about $8 or $11 to those who can prove they have been buying on a regular basis

SoyCatracho 09-20-2014 06:31 AM

Getting back to the thread opener's question: Is Weed Really That Bad?
I don't think so. IMO, not nearly as bad as cigarettes and alcohol.

BTOWNMAMI239 11-13-2014 03:45 PM

No it is not. Just my dos centavos

Jojo Corleon 11-15-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasmademexican (Post 688610)
ok is weed really that bad i mean i heard its bad but i dont know is it bad

I was going to say what kind of dumb ass question is this..
Then I looked at the date. ������
It just recently became the "Cool" thing to do..
But i remember before like 09' alot of squares tried looking down..
Now they look dumb ass hell getting high af off the smallest hit. Lol
JMO tho.

Lamberto Quintero 11-16-2014 05:31 PM

Weed has always been cool.