Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   is weed really that bad (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=33856)

Ralo El Dorado 08-11-2007 04:07 PM

Re: is weed really that bad

^ hell yeah, smoking the cheap shit is waste of time and money and not even worth it. Since I hardly ever smoke except for rare occasions I get some very nice mellow highs unlike the highs I get from the cheep shit

ExtaZy 08-11-2007 04:10 PM

kUSH IS GOOD.. PERO I DON'T THINK WEED IS BAD..IT DOES DAMAGES YOU OVER THE YEARS BUT NOTHING BAD 4RM WHAT I HEAR

Ralo El Dorado 08-11-2007 04:12 PM

^ that's why it shouldn't be abused

texasmademexican 08-11-2007 04:18 PM

yea but yea wat i dont like is people that trip out when u smoke dat just fucks up my high or when people all they do is smoke and never put it 2 get more weed

818_TEARS 08-12-2007 08:40 PM

I dont know it hasnt affected me nah jp i dont know they say it is but i guess just like any addition it's bad too...any type of addiction

SJ 08-15-2007 10:59 PM

it's not that bad...then again it's not that good either. :lol:

I guess if you are going to do it, do it responsibly and don't be stupid by letting it ruin your life.

mexichick02 08-16-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quimix
weed is a gift. its "bad" cause it exposes your true feelings and puts them in front of you to deal with. creator forbid we deal and correctly manage our personal reality.

This is soo true, everytime I've done it it's like I turn inside out. Everything I conciously block out of my mind (feeling, issues, etc...) tends to rise to the surface and I can't stop thinking about it. It IS like I have to deal with it all over again. That's why I don't do it anymore.... it's fucks up my high.

EL SALSA 08-16-2007 08:18 AM

aight. if you don't smoke weed, watch this video...Katt Williams (money mike in friday after next) explains to you why you should. he speaks the TRUTH! if you don't laugh your retarded...lol

EquiS 07-14-2010 01:34 PM

no, no its not..

Tony602 07-15-2010 01:42 PM

weed makes you lazy

Suavecitita 07-15-2010 03:11 PM

Yes, it is bad. It sometimes ruins relationships and friendships.

EquiS 07-15-2010 04:15 PM

if someone doesnt want to be you bf or gf or even just your friend just bc you smoke weed - they dont deserve you anyway and they wouldnt've been that great of "friends" anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony602 (Post 1423362)
weed makes you lazy

so does eating mashed potatoes
and a million other things non smokers do

93FLEETWOOD 07-15-2010 10:25 PM

it's not THAT bad, but i on't think it's beneficial-ably either...it's just society votes for it to be highly bad, drug tests for work, laws, and stuff, than again it's just common sense, you know....

Tony602 07-15-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EquiS (Post 1423375)
if someone doesnt want to be you bf or gf or even just your friend just bc you smoke weed - they dont deserve you anyway and they wouldnt've been that great of "friends" anyway.

so does eating mashed potatoes
and a million other things non smokers do

you don't have to think much when you are high

SuaveHighTimes 07-16-2010 06:17 AM

People, especially young teens abuse the hell out of weed which in turn only beefs up the arguments against it. For some reason, some folks tend to think that to smoke weed you either have to roll a joint or two, fill a bong, roll a blunt, etc etc to get high when in fact all you really need is just a one hitter or two and youre set for 2-4 hours. If you need to be any higher than that then you probably shouldnt be smoking. Also, smoking before school or work or before anything that requires your full attention is just stupid and setting you up for failure. Like every thing else that inhibits your senses, it must be used responsibly and in moderation.

Suavecitita 07-16-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EquiS (Post 1423375)

Being in a relationship with someone who smokes weed and you don't CAN be a problem. Especially when you're NOT the weed smoker and your significant other is. It creates a problem when they prefer weed over you.

Observer 07-16-2010 04:59 PM

Weed is gateway drug...
Hugs not drugs!

iluvskittles 07-16-2010 06:20 PM

simon..but fuk it..
la pinche adiccion..

texasmademexican 12-27-2011 08:44 PM

i come to find out its not that bad

XxXDrEaMeRXxX 12-27-2011 11:09 PM

not at all.. it can make u lazy tho. =/

GoldenArms 12-28-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxXDrEaMeRXxX (Post 1474382)
not at all.. it can make u lazy tho. =/

You need to find a better dealer. Usually with weed you're going to find shit that's going to effect your body (indica) look out for sativas they are amazing. Sativas go straight to your head and wake you up. It's an all head high.

nina_bonita 12-28-2011 06:59 PM

"Nada hace dano, el exceso es lo que chinga"

^_^

Lamberto Quintero 12-28-2011 07:16 PM

It's great.

XxXDrEaMeRXxX 12-28-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenArms (Post 1474389)
You need to find a better dealer. Usually with weed you're going to find shit that's going to effect your body (indica) look out for sativas they are amazing. Sativas go straight to your head and wake you up. It's an all head high.

How would u know tho? Im not talking about me tho.. I rarely smoke. I know some people who smoke all the time tho and their motivation is kinda gone.

GoldenArms 12-28-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxXDrEaMeRXxX (Post 1474431)
How would u know tho? Im not talking about me tho.. I rarely smoke. I know some people who smoke all the time tho and their motivation is kinda gone.

Good dealers (which are rare) will let you try out the merchandise first. If you feel like you don't want to even move it's Indica if it goes to your head and you get all giggly and shit it's a Sativa.

Maybe they're just fucking losers?