Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   Websites and Webpages (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Brown Ghetto (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=54187)

baldy 09-07-2010 05:14 PM

BrownGhetto.com - Check it out homies!
 
So I been thinking about doing a project for a while now, and I finally had the money to do it. So I just started a site called Brown Ghetto, check it out at www.brownghetto.com or use the link on my profile.

Brown Ghetto is for all us Brown Homeboys worldwide!! We got Tattoos, Graffiti, Gang Videos, Hip Hop Videos and a forum. We're even gettin some exclusive interviews with some dope ass chicano rappers and tattooists in the next couple of days.

I was tryna get the forums busy so if you wanna help a homie out and help me with the site then please go represent over there

let me kno what u think of the site too man, it's a work in progress. I haven't finished uploading all the content yet but when it's up it will be dope.

my username is 'El Nino' on there.

kool

*** NOTE: I'm posting here for feedback and not advertisement. Big respect to the moderators and owners of the SoyChicano.com website ***

xicanachick 09-07-2010 05:22 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Not my cup of tea but good luck with your site :)

baldy 09-07-2010 05:29 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1428357)
Not my cup of tea but good luck with your site :)

Thanks I understand it isn't for everyone and appreciate what you've said greatly :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetnspicy79 (Post 1428362)
Ill have just a lil sip, thank you very much. ;)

I will check it out later.

Haha!! kool let me know what you think too, thanks for checkin it out in advance

xicanachick 09-07-2010 05:34 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428365)
Thanks I understand it isn't for everyone and appreciate what you've said greatly :)

:mrgreen:

93FLEETWOOD 09-07-2010 09:26 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Kinda reminds me of the ghetto version Chaleonline.com....It's aight I guess...

Suavecitita 09-07-2010 10:43 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
baldy, your site if fairly new, having only six members and all. I'm curious, what are you doing in England?

I like the picture you posted of your first tat. ;-)

I hope you stick around here as well and good luck with your site. :)

ElJefe 09-08-2010 03:17 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
solid site bruh

baldy 09-08-2010 04:47 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428399)
Kinda reminds me of the ghetto version Chaleonline.com....It's aight I guess...

kool man thanks for the feedback

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428409)
baldy, your site if fairly new, having only six members and all. I'm curious, what are you doing in England?

I like the picture you posted of your first tat. ;-)

I hope you stick around here as well and good luck with your site. :)

Yeah the site is new, just got it up within the last week, and I still got videos and pictures to upload. That's why I posted here, cause I've invested some crazy money into the site and I was hoping some of u guys would help a homie out. It's too hard gettin members and people that will post and thats where i'm stuck.

I lived in America for a bit when i was a teen, but then moved to England where i am now. I'm tryna move back to either Chicago, Cali or NY where i got family but gettin a green card is gonna be impossible so i guess i just gotta figure out what i'm gonna do :confused:
But for the moment im tryna get the Brown Pride movement going here in England, get a few of the homeboys in england involved in the site when its got some members

Thanks I got that ink quite a while back, wasn't professionally done but i still think its a dope ass tat :mrgreen:

I'll be around here for a while cause you guys all seem kinda kool and i got some homies on here anyway, thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElJefe (Post 1428421)
solid site bruh

thanks homie all i need now is members which is the hardest part!

baldy 09-08-2010 04:54 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
the problem is i need members&posts to get new people, but how do i get the members and posts in the first place?

Soldier 09-08-2010 08:27 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428425)
the problem is i need members&posts to get new people, but how do i get the members and posts in the first place?

You should advertise in other sites, Califarap, Brownpride etc.....

baldy 09-08-2010 09:24 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 1428434)
You should advertise in other sites, Califarap, Brownpride etc.....

Yeah homie i posted a similar thread on the Brown Pride forums but i aint even got a reply. i emailed dave of Califarap so am just waitin for a response.

i might do a competition for $100. somethin like you gotta post 10 or 15 times to be entered into the competition and at the end of the month there is a random draw and the person chosen gets the money. think thats a good idea man? maybe that will get some people over

93FLEETWOOD 09-08-2010 12:13 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
I don't know, what do you think will happen after the competition is over...

xicanachick 09-08-2010 12:22 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428435)
Yeah homie i posted a similar thread on the Brown Pride forums but i aint even got a reply. i emailed dave of Califarap so am just waitin for a response.

i might do a competition for $100. somethin like you gotta post 10 or 15 times to be entered into the competition and at the end of the month there is a random draw and the person chosen gets the money. think thats a good idea man? maybe that will get some people over

Can I just have the $100? :mrgreen:

93FLEETWOOD 09-08-2010 12:38 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
^show tits, duh...na j/p

xicanachick 09-08-2010 12:42 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428467)
^show tits, duh...na j/p

:|

93FLEETWOOD 09-08-2010 12:50 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Do yall realize what yall can buy with $100...

baldy 09-08-2010 01:02 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428460)
I don't know, what do you think will happen after the competition is over...

Yeah sure its gonna be hella quiet, but then at least I got posts and members and then I can start to promote the site. New people will join cause it looks active and theres shit to talk about, unlike it is now. You are right tho homie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicanachick (Post 1428463)
Can I just have the $100? :mrgreen:

hahaha, if it was a thread for bein a firme chica then maybe but unfortunately not lol :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428467)
^show tits, duh...na j/p

LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428470)
Do yall realize what yall can buy with $100...

Something dope for sure. What would you do with a free $100 homie?

93FLEETWOOD 09-08-2010 01:05 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Donate it all, or at least some to Soychicano so that they can get a software upgrade.

SJ 09-08-2010 01:22 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428353)
Brown Ghetto is for all us Brown Homeboys worldwide!! We got Tattoos, Graffiti, Gang Videos, Hip Hop Videos and a forum. We're even gettin some exclusive interviews with some dope ass chicano rappers and tattooists in the next couple of days.

gang videos? I'd avoid that shit if possible.

El Californio 09-08-2010 01:26 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ (Post 1428476)
gang videos? I'd avoid that shit if possible.

Ditto. Then again, what is Brown Ghetto without gang videos? :confused:

baldy 09-08-2010 01:42 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428473)
Donate it all, or at least some to Soychicano so that they can get a software upgrade.

Okay, let me tell you what. If the next 2 days is slow and I don't get no activity and I do the competition, if the winner is from SoyChicano they will get $100 for them and I'll donate $50 to SoyChicano for that software upgrade too. Sound good?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ (Post 1428476)
gang videos? I'd avoid that shit if possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Californio (Post 1428477)
Ditto. Then again, what is Brown Ghetto without gang videos? :confused:

You kno wat man, I get that pointed out to be quite a bit. The "Gang" section is more of a Documentary Section, and the gang section is for mature discussion on Brown Gangs (such as http://www.knowgangs.com/forum/) rather than representin.
Does everyone think i should change the "Gangs" link to "Gang Documentaries" or "Documentaries" then?

I appreciate all the feedback keep it comin homies!

baldy 09-08-2010 05:51 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Okay thanks i'll get round to it in the next day or so, im hella busy launchin the site but it will get sorted out soon.

Good thing is it went from 0 members to about 5 actively posting members over the last few days, it aint crazy but it looks like its the start of something :) Hopefully I can get a few more to help me start up then i will do that competition or somethin.

Anyone got Any more feedback/ideas/opinions on Brown Ghetto? :)

93FLEETWOOD 09-08-2010 09:13 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428478)
Okay, let me tell you what. If the next 2 days is slow and I don't get no activity and I do the competition, if the winner is from SoyChicano they will get $100 for them and I'll donate $50 to SoyChicano for that software upgrade too. Sound good?





You kno wat man, I get that pointed out to be quite a bit. The "Gang" section is more of a Documentary Section, and the gang section is for mature discussion on Brown Gangs (such as http://www.knowgangs.com/forum/) rather than representin.
Does everyone think i should change the "Gangs" link to "Gang Documentaries" or "Documentaries" then?

I appreciate all the feedback keep it comin homies!


I guess? It's your thing, you know.

Ey if you can get some more firme-ass hynas in there, posting flicks and all, that'll be straight, you know.

Yea that'll be aight to, let the homies document their everyday life and stuff.

Suavecitita 09-08-2010 10:19 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428424)
I still got videos and pictures to upload. Would love to see those pictures. =)

That's why I posted here, How did you find out about SoyChicano?

It's too hard gettin members and people that will post and thats where i'm stuck. Only time will make your site a success. That's how SoyChicano started and look at it now.

but gettin a green card is gonna be impossible so i guess i just gotta figure out what i'm gonna do :confused: Why not marry an American? lol j/k


Thanks I got that ink quite a while back, wasn't professionally done but i still think its a dope ass tat :mrgreen: Could have fooled me on not being professionally done. It IS a dope ass tat. :mrgreen:


I'll be around here for a while cause you guys all seem kinda kool and i got some homies on here anyway, thanks

Who are your homies on here?


About the $100 competition sound like a great idea! Money talks and that'll surely get some people over. But, think about this, not everyone is into 'gangs' or even want to talk about 'gangs'. Heck, there are some gang members that don't even know how to use the internet, less even a computer.

Also, changing the 'gang' section to 'gang documentaries' would sound much better.

I didn't care much for the buildings on your main page. Just my 2 cents.
:)

93FLEETWOOD 09-08-2010 10:54 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Get some of this http://www.officialinkthebook.com/

baldy 09-09-2010 07:23 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetnspicy79 (Post 1428535)
guess my username.

hmm also wanted to point out why you assume that all brown people are male?
It would be politically correct to add "homegirls" to your banner.. so as to not exclude anyone.

also its really slow and i can tell you got like spam members..with random weird shit on their signatures
really..shit like that makes the site look tacky..i mean what kind of forum will it be if your gonna be talking to spammers?=/

Hey, to answer your first point, by no means is the site meant to be OR do I want it to be a meat fest lol. I know it's got the word "boy" in, but I thought I'd direct "homeboys" at every Brownie we got. Clearly people don't share the same opinion as me so I'll chat to my graphics guy get him to update it :)

Secondly that guy ain't a spammer, i know him fro ma few otha places - but he never had that sig wen he registered - i only just saw it when u pointed it out. ur right it looks tacky and degrading i've remove it now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428539)
I guess? It's your thing, you know.

Ey if you can get some more firme-ass hynas in there, posting flicks and all, that'll be straight, you know.

Yea that'll be aight to, let the homies document their everyday life and stuff.

Ya homie that's all i'm sayin man! You get the idea :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428547)
Who are your homies on here?


About the $100 competition sound like a great idea! Money talks and that'll surely get some people over. But, think about this, not everyone is into 'gangs' or even want to talk about 'gangs'. Heck, there are some gang members that don't even know how to use the internet, less even a computer.

Also, changing the 'gang' section to 'gang documentaries' would sound much better.

I didn't care much for the buildings on your main page. Just my 2 cents.
:)

I have finally updated the link to "Gang Documentaries" i'm sure everyone will be pleased to kno :) I just gotta update that image on tha homepage, again ill get my homie thats good with graphics to fix it up

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93FLEETWOOD (Post 1428555)

In regards to the ink i have managed to secure an exclusive interview with Shade of Shade Ink Studios. The interview should be up anytime soon, it's just wenever he be ready i guess.

Thanks for your feedback, everyone gave quite a lot of it and it was all helpful.

For the more personal questions:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428547)
Would love to see those pictures. =)

:) we be havin mad powercuts in my area, the police&news say all the cables and shit should be up tonight/in the early hours of tommorow mornin. so i cant really get much work done till then. BUt images will be up soon :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428547)
How did you find out about SoyChicano?

originally i guess it was just the word on the street that this is the dopest Chicano forum around..no one told me i just already knew somehow i guess homie ...if this makes sense..
But a friend got me signin up, and told me to post this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428547)
Only time will make your site a success. That's how SoyChicano started and look at it now.

Yeah man. It's all about time with that shit, ur right, it's just a struggle wen u take time off work to focus on a project like this and its going nowhere! But like u said time.

Also, I'm gonna make a big effort to clean up Brown Ghetto's image too. its puttin a lot of you off. Ya okay theres the name and shit, but it aint as bad as u guys are gettin the impression of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428547)
Why not marry an American? lol j/k

haha u know wat man looks like this might have to be the case!! lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428547)
Could have fooled me on not being professionally done. It IS a dope ass tat.

Thanks man it's good to know other people admire it too. I remember postin the image on google a few years back and ever since I see peeps uploadin it to their photo albums or talkin to other members about it on forums so that's pretty kool too :)


DAMN THAT WAS A LONG POST GOING FOR A CIGARETTE NOW HAHA!

naturalhighloca 09-09-2010 08:16 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
not bad at all... i will join to support your site.:) i still love soy tho!

baldy 09-09-2010 10:09 AM

Thanks naturalhighloca! We need all the support we can get at the moment so a big thanks for helpin out.

and yeah ur right, nothings ever gonna beat soy!

haha i was chattin to one of my homies in real life i said to him as a joke i said "help me out on Brown Ghetto and post, every post u do i'll give u a cigarette".

checked back today he been doin mad posts LOL and we was talkin over the phone i was like "you know i was only kidding about the cigarette thing homie it was a joke" and he tried saying he knew that and was just helping out the site!!!

hes one funny ass nigga

just tru 09-09-2010 12:48 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
OMG! Those gangstas with the guns scared me!!!!!

Ha, ha....as someone else here said, not really my cup of tea either.
But I do wish you the very best of luck with it.

baldy 09-09-2010 01:51 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by just tru (Post 1428604)
OMG! Those gangstas with the guns scared me!!!!!

Ha, ha....as someone else here said, not really my cup of tea either.
But I do wish you the very best of luck with it.

Haha, well thanks for the wish & takin the time to check it out anyway :)

El Californio 09-09-2010 02:06 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

...not everyone is into gangs or even want to talk about gangs.
Apparently some people don't want to talk about gangs unless it involves getting gangbanged.

Observer 09-09-2010 02:19 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428547)
Only time will make your site a success. That's how SoyChicano started and look at it now.
:)

:lol:

baldy 09-09-2010 03:01 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Californio (Post 1428608)
Apparently some people don't want to talk about gangs unless it involves getting gangbanged.

LOL :safe:

xicanachick 09-09-2010 04:07 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
um...:lol:

El Californio 09-09-2010 04:20 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428626)
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Californio (Post 1428608)
Apparently some people don't want to talk about gangs unless it involves getting gangbanged.

LOL :safe:


:confused:

*steps back SLOWLY*

xicanachick 09-09-2010 04:24 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
:lol:

baldy 09-09-2010 05:05 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
hahaha u brought it up homie

El Californio 09-09-2010 05:22 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
If you only knew vato. :p

Suavecitita 09-09-2010 10:20 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428565)
DAMN THAT WAS A LONG POST GOING FOR A CIGARETTE NOW HAHA!

What kind of cigs do you smoke?








Quote:

Originally Posted by El Californio (Post 1428608)
Apparently some people don't want to talk about gangs unless it involves getting gangbanged.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428626)
LOL :safe:

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Californio (Post 1428630)
:confused:

*steps back SLOWLY*

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428638)
hahaha u brought it up homie

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...flSmileyLJ.gif

SnuFFl3z 09-10-2010 01:24 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
*dies*
loooveee itt!!!!

El Californio 09-10-2010 03:01 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Exhibit A:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428701)


baldy 09-10-2010 06:08 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428701)
What kind of cigs do you smoke?

At the moment i got some cheap ass imports i bought from amsterdam, i brought back bout 750 or somethin from when i was there. Hey, each pack was bout $6 over there compared to about $18/19 in england.

But in england i smoke a brand called B&H, or sometimes Mayfair, dont think u boys got that in the US. Be smokin marlboro too (I kno u got that over in america) but thats for chicas man not men.

The thing that gets me tho is that in american movies people be buyin their cigarettes in CARTONS....shit man cigs so are damn expensive in england homie that if you buy 1 pack you gonna be broke!

Wat do u smoke man?

baldy 09-10-2010 09:32 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
### I feel this aint really double posting cause this is on a totally new subject hope u mods agree with me ###

Okay so I've officially decided to launch the competition for users to win $100.
Yes, you can now WIN $100 WITH BROWN GHETTO!
For anyone that's interested click the link in my sig (or if you're too lazy: http://www.brownghetto.com/showthrea...tition-Win-100!)

If:
  • the winner is from Soy
  • or there is a lot of participation/help from soy members
I will add $50 ontop and donate that to Soy for the software upgrade/as a thanks. It aint much but its amounts to a atotal of $150 and thats all my broke brown ass can afford at the moment (after spendin quite abit on the development BG too).

Hope that all sounds good, and it should give Brown Ghetto the startup it needs :)

if u wanna help out even more then adding this to your sig would be dope:

HTML Code:

[B]WIN [COLOR="SeaGreen"]$100[/COLOR] WITH [COLOR="brown"]BROWN GHETTO[/COLOR]![/B] [URL="http://www.brownghetto.com/showthread.php?17-Brown-Ghetto-Competition-Win-100!"][u]Click here for details.[/u][/URL]
Looks like this:
WIN $100 WITH BROWN GHETTO! Click here for details.

any questions go right ahead and ask away

Your british native
baldy

Suavecitita 09-10-2010 07:01 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428741)
At the moment i got some cheap ass imports i bought from amsterdam, i brought back bout 750 or somethin from when i was there. Hey, each pack was bout $6 over there compared to about $18/19 in england.

But in england i smoke a brand called B&H, or sometimes Mayfair, dont think u boys got that in the US. Be smokin marlboro too (I kno u got that over in america) but thats for chicas man not men.

The thing that gets me tho is that in american movies people be buyin their cigarettes in CARTONS....shit man cigs so are damn expensive in england homie that if you buy 1 pack you gonna be broke!

Wat do u smoke man?

Damn, those smoke ARE truly expensive in England!

Why do you say Malboro is for chicas? Malboro Red would be too strong for me.

How much does a carton cost over there?

Why do you keep calling me 'man'? :confused: I used to smoke but not anymore. I use to smoke Virginia Slims, Malboro Light, Camel, Newport and when I go to T.J. I would get Raleigh.

Observer 09-10-2010 07:08 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
Why do you keep calling me 'man'? :confused:

:lol:

Soldier 09-10-2010 07:29 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer (Post 1428786)
:lol:

:lol:

baldy 09-10-2010 07:52 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
Damn, those smoke ARE truly expensive in England!

Damn straight homie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
Why do you say Malboro is for chicas? Malboro Red would be too strong for me.

Hmmm maybe its just some pussy ass malboros we get in england but only girls smoke them here. We don't have reds either, although I have seen a lot of badass gangstas buyin Malboro reds in american movies tho so i guess u right lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
How much does a carton cost over there?

Nah don't work like that homie u either buy a pack of 10 or a pack of 20. And u either chose ur pack in king size (regular) or superking size (longer). And that's it.

U Can only get cartons at airports (or maybe some crazy ass store somewhere but i never seen one and i been all over the UK). Infact i didnt even know that they be called cartons until i saw movies where americans be callin them cartons. I don't think carton is the word for it in england either, then again im not sure we even have a word for it.

The UK is a fucked up country trust me. Why u think im tryna get out haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
Why do you keep calling me 'man'? :confused:

Well i was gonna say homie but i felt i was usin it a bit much so i decided to mix it up a bit :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
I used to smoke but not anymore.

Don't be quittin on me homie! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
Virginia Slims, Malboro Light, Camel, Newport and when I go to T.J. I would get Raleigh.

The only brands i ever heard of from that list is Malboro light (we got that :mrgreen:) and camel but i think shops stopped sellin camel 5 or 10 years back.

Also, i dont think rollin tobacco is big in the US but its pretty much just as popular as regular cigs (btw we call them fags) cause proper ones are way too expensive so all the broke ass crack heads be rollin their own loll

I think i got a bit carried away there about cigarettes haha
& Hmmm i need a cigarette now lol


EDIT: How much is a carton and how many u fags u get in one btw?

Suavecitita 09-12-2010 08:49 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1428792)
Don't be quittin on me homie! :lol:

EDIT: How much is a carton and how many u fags u get in one btw?

I quit for good. I don't think I'll be starting up again. I don't know how a carton cost since I don't buy anymore.

El Californio 09-13-2010 03:03 AM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 1428789)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer (Post 1428786)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suavecitita (Post 1428785)
Why do you keep calling me 'man'? :confused:

:lol:

:lol:

:lol:

Suavecitita 09-14-2010 12:19 PM

Re: Brown Ghetto
 
:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.