Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Mexican rappers suck especially chicano rap it's horrible (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=34530)

Chi-Town-Chulo 09-01-2007 02:27 PM

Mexican rappers suck especially chicano rap it's horrible

MOD EDIT: Thread moved to appropriate forum. User issued a warning point. Please pay attention to where you are creating new threads. //sal

Let me say that Mexican rappers suck. We have no good rappers repesenting latinos their horrible, especially thoe lame ass chicano rappers thhey should all be destroyed. That lean like a cholo bitch should be taken of the air-way a.s.a.p. They all suck any person that messages me or replys with any chicano rapper saying theor good should be slapped.

demon 09-01-2007 02:30 PM

Re: Mexican rappers suck especially chicano rap it's horroble

I cant stand rap period! But yeah the chicano rap is shitty. I cant stand how they ALL have to brag about the fact that they smoke. I remember when most smokers would practice a little discretion. Now it's trendy to declare your a smoker!!!

Ralo El Dorado 09-01-2007 02:32 PM

before you generalize all Chicano MCs why don't you state the names of those you think who suck

There are some dope Chicano MCs who have done some great rap music like Psycho Realm, some Kid Frost, and 2 Mex to name a few

Chi-Town-Chulo 09-01-2007 02:35 PM

First of all I can name a bunch I ain't going to sit here and them because they all suck the two you named suck ass to their horrible none of their music makes any senese, im a hip-hop junkie so don't come and tell me their any good. I wouldn't be dissing my own people but their pretty bad

demon 09-01-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 705488)
before you generalize all Chicano MCs why don't you state the names of those you think who suck

There are some dope Chicano MCs who have done some great rap music like Psycho Realm, some Kid Frost, and 2 Mex to name a few

Good point! But there are too many to name. You do make a good point because I do like Frost and Proper Dos.

Lisaann07 09-01-2007 02:39 PM

Some of it is good but the bad out weighs the good:mrgreen:

Ralo El Dorado 09-01-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demon (Post 705495)
Good point! But there are too many to name. You do make a good point because I do like Frost and Proper Dos.

Proper Dos is another dope old skool Chicano mc

Chi-Town-Chulo 09-01-2007 02:41 PM

Look I ain't generalizing I have listen to alot of it and none of it is good. Im talking about good rap or hip-hop to were something besides a Mexican can bump which dosen't happen. Im talking about English rap not spanisg rap i've heard him I guess for being spanish rap it's decent but I don't listen to spanish rap

Ralo El Dorado 09-01-2007 02:43 PM

Control Machete is also tight

demon 09-01-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 705503)
Control Machete is also tight

I'll check it out!

Chi-Town-Chulo 09-01-2007 02:51 PM

Demon you want to listen to some god rap or hip-hop listen to. Atmosphere, Immortal Technique, Living Legends, Unknown prophets. Common, Mos Def, Talib Kawli, Dialated Peoples, Consequence, Murs, The Roots, Nujabes.

Ralo El Dorado 09-01-2007 02:52 PM

those are good rap groups you mention

EL SALSA 09-01-2007 02:53 PM

lmao @ this thread. he doesn't want to name because he never listens to it. he's probably one of those supposed straight mexicans who are hott for all reg-gay-tone "rappers" like daddy yank-me and don hoemar. go throw yourself under a bus please.

demon 09-01-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi-Town-Chulo (Post 705510)
Demon you want to listen to some god rap or hip-hop listen to. Atmosphere, Immortal Technique, Living Legends, Unknown prophets. Common, Mos Def, Talib Kawli, Dialated Peoples, Consequence, Murs, The Roots, Nujabes.

Naw!!! Because the same way you bash chicano rap, I bash rap period.
Also basketball, r&b and the naacp!!!!:evil:

Lisaann07 09-01-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demon (Post 705514)
Naw!!! Because the same way you bash chicano rap, I bash rap period.
Also basketball, r&b and the naacp!!!!:evil:

LMAO why the naacp:cry:

Ralo El Dorado 09-01-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EL SALSA (Post 705513)
lmao @ this thread. he doesn't want to name because he never listens to it. he's probably one of those supposed straight mexicans who are hott for all reg-gay-tone "rappers" like daddy yank-me and don hoemar. go throw yourself under a bus please.

Some reggaeton is dope. My favorites are Ivy Queen and Tego Calderon

EL SALSA 09-01-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi-Town-Chulo (Post 705510)

lmao the roots. WTF? might as well said the black eyed peas:rolleyes:

Lisaann07 09-01-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EL SALSA (Post 705520)
lmao the roots. WTF? might as well said the black eyed peas:rolleyes:

You are crazy the roots are good

EL SALSA 09-01-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisaann07 (Post 705523)
You are crazy the roots are good

i'd like to give you my root :mrgreen:

Chi-Town-Chulo 09-01-2007 02:59 PM

El Salsa okj im going to list you a few but first of all let me put it to you like this because you obiously don't know about the terms hip-hop , rap, or reggaeton. Reggaeton dosen't fall into a rap catagory if your talking about in spanish yes it does. Yes i do like reggaeton but im not talking about reggaeton im talking about rap, and to be specific English Rap, because i do listen to some spanish rap. Im talkin about Mexican rappers who sing in english and chicano rap which sucks.

EL SALSA 09-01-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado (Post 705518)
Some reggaeton is dope. My favorites are Ivy Queen and Tego Calderon

yeah. tempo is good too. but those fools can also wreck hip hop beats. especially tego

demon 09-01-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisaann07 (Post 705516)
LMAO why the naacp:cry:

haha I had a feeling you would see that!!! haha thats some funny shit. Just making a point Lisa!

EL SALSA 09-01-2007 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi-Town-Chulo (Post 705527)
El Salsa okj im going to list you a few but first of all let me put it to you like this because you obiously don't know about the terms hip-hop , rap, or reggaeton. Reggaeton dosen't fall into a rap catagory if your talking about in spanish yes it does. Yes i do like reggaeton but im not talking about reggaeton im talking about rap, and to be specific English Rap, because i do listen to some spanish rap. Im talkin about Mexican rappers who sing in english and chicano rap which sucks.

where's your list? oh yeah you gotta google "list of chicano rappers" so you can copy and paste huh?

here let me help you out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chicano_Rappers

oh and listen to some A.L.T. then tell me they all suck :rolleyes:

Lisaann07 09-01-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demon (Post 705531)
haha I had a feeling you would see that!!! haha thats some funny shit. Just making a point Lisa!

LOL just fucking with ya:mrgreen:

Ralo El Dorado 09-01-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi-Town-Chulo (Post 705527)

Some Chicano rappers suck and some Chicano rappers are dope. Same thing applies to Black MCs, some of them can rap and some them suck