Soy Chicano Forums

Soy Chicano Forums (http://www.soychicano.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.soychicano.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   ~The MVP List of Soychicano~ (http://www.soychicano.com/showthread.php?t=30203)

aPerson 04-18-2007 11:42 PM

~The MVP List of Soychicano~

MVP can stand for Most valuable Posters, or most valuable personalities.

since i did a thread on the most beautiful people of soychicano, i thought i'd do a list of soychicano's best personalities. so chances are, if your funny, smart, active, and nice... you'll make my list. just like in the beauty one, this list only includes people that i've actually seen on the soychicano forums.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN LISTS.

so with that said... heres mine...

(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

**UPDATED LIST**

1. LaChavela: i think she was the first person to welcome me to soy, but i could be wrong. she has a very kool personality for a 40 year old woman, i think she's definitely one of soychicano's most valuable posters... even tho i havent really seen many threads by her.

2. Chicano831: very, very kool guy. i was shocked when i looked into his profile and saw that he is a 30 year old... not to say that most 30 year olds arnt kool or anything :confused:

3. HyperKinetic: this guy posts some really funny stuff... i think he's kool...

4. Independent_Chicana: very kool girl. beautiful kids too, but it would be impossible for her to have ugly kids...

5. AztecChef: He seems, from what i've seen of him, to be one of the most intellectual men on this site. he has tons of class.

6. MuchoMuyKrazy: very funny girl. she has a great sense of humor.

7. WheelsOfSteel: this guy seems to be tha only guy who actually likes me, or is content with me anyway :confused: but with that said, everybody pretty much likes this guy and now i see why... he's a very good person.

8. Dazed: i love her poetry. she is definitely a valuable poster, cuz not only is she a good poet, but she puts up a good argument too :twisted:

9. D-Town: i only added him to my list becuz if i didnt, i prolly wouldnt be fallowing the trend becuz EVERYBODY seems to be so fond of this dude... and from the very little of him that i've seen so far, he does indeed seem like a kool guy, definitely a soychicano keeper.

10. Niyorco: this guy right here, is an amazing writer. he is probably the best writer soychicano has as of 2007.

11. Professora: Very intellegent.

12. ForrealzChola: its always good to speak to "holy" people every now n then :lol:

13. Trigon: Very intellectual, has great discussions, contributes great posts.

14. SDXicano: sorry if i spelled the name wrong... this guy can give good advice, and has a nice sense of humor

15. Ralo El Dorado: Another great soy member that i forgot to add, he's definitely a Soychicano MvP

16. FirmeBabiiCallada: a kool girl, good sense of humor and very friendly.

17. Ms_Chicana: Very pretty, and has one of the best personalities here.

and thats it for now... my list will be updated as i see others. if you didnt make my list i'm sorry, chances are i just forgot thats all... :confused:

and incase your still lost, or just arnt sure of what this thread is about still... its basically a tribute to all of soychicano's best personalities, but also to tha most valuable posters... and by valuable posters, i mean people who make some of the best threads, and have some of the best discussions.

so post ur list... and dont worry, you dont have to include me cuz i already know that i'm your first choice as one of the best personalities! :twisted:

chicano831 04-18-2007 11:44 PM

Re: ~The MVP List of Soychicano~

am cool for an old guy

aPerson 04-18-2007 11:47 PM

lol 37 aint old but yea...

Meztli 04-19-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aPerson (Post 589633)

1. LaChavela: i think she was the first person to welcome me to soy, but i could be wrong. she has a very kool personality for a 40 year old woman, i think she's definitely one of soychicano's most valuable posters... even tho i havent really seen many threads by her.

6. MuchoMuyKrazy: very funny girl. she has a great sense of humor.

10. Niyorco: this guy right here, is an amazing writer. he is probably the best writer soychicano has as of 2007.

I agree with these persons you picked.

Nice thread.

Many people tend to go with the looks when at the end all that matters is the persons personality and not much of their looks.

I would add.
SJ - He is funny and I like his ideas,and opinions.
Calmanani- behind all that BS there is a desent guy hahaha.
Miss_Dee- Great Personality from what i can read.
MexicanAmerican-Nice guy he has a good head on his shoulders.
Tears-Swee girl she knows whats up, she has a good head on her shoulders aswell.
Lizdt- Love her personality and her femenism.
Dannie- Love her personality aswell.

I still need more.

D-TOWN 04-19-2007 06:18 PM

ur cool aperson... i dig your posts

Mousiie 04-19-2007 06:24 PM

whats with all the lists? I can't keep track anymore..

Meztli 04-19-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

MVP can stand for Most valuable Posters, or most valuable personalities.

and incase your still lost, or just arnt sure of what this thread is about still... its basically a tribute to all of soychicano's best personalities, but also to tha most valuable posters... and by valuable posters, i mean people who make some of the best threads, and have some of the best discussions.

this should help you Mrs mouse.

Mousiie 04-19-2007 06:29 PM

No, I got what the thread is about, but my comment was about yet another list.. We need a list forum.. je je..

Meztli 04-19-2007 06:31 PM

Ohh my bad. I guess aperson loves list? :lol:

firmebabiicallada 04-19-2007 06:33 PM

:lol: possibly...

Niyorco 04-19-2007 07:11 PM

Wow! Thanks! I greatly appreciate it!

wheelsofsteel 04-19-2007 07:16 PM

thanks aperson..never would of xpected this shit. i feel like im at the academy awards. naw fool..you cool in my books....

aPerson 04-19-2007 07:25 PM

haha thanks wheels^...

and nah, i dont love lists, i just think its only appropriate for me to acknowledge the soychicano.com community becuz i come here and post very often, and so i just wanted to show some love... this will be tha last list, i promise... but, actually, i've only posted two lists :confused:

D-TOWN 04-19-2007 07:26 PM

yeah aperson could be the host for the night, i insist to be in front row, with a flock of soy ladies gathered around me..
with a few bodyguards to restrain all the haters at the awards...

aPerson 04-19-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-TOWN (Post 591247)
yeah aperson could be the host for the night, i insist to be in front row, with a flock of soy ladies gathered around me..
with a few bodyguards to restrain all the haters at the awards...

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls, I present to you the SoyChicano Awards!

i'm your host... a-random-person. :mrgreen:

LaChavela 04-19-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Thank-you - but I am 49yrs old :mrgreen: and still kicking.

Actually I am in the depths of despair - since I will turn 50 in June :-|.........OMG!! :o

But, I am honored to be thought a valuable part of Soy. I appreciate being part of Soy, even if I am an old lady ;)

Forgot to add my list.

SJ - for keeping his sense of humor
Miss Dee - love her very much, she is a very cool person
Linda - very accomplished woman, with style and class
Nelio - a man who sets goals and makes them, a man's man, and is meeting life on his own terms.
Tec - altho only 22yrs old, has fought to gain the respect of a man much older and has it.
Lizdlt - she will be the one to watch in the future - wouldnt be surprized if she is published and sought after for her expertise.
Samby - Has the courage to see a wrong and try to right it. Tries his hardest to be righteous in a corrupt system and does the best he can to provide for his family.

and there are others but I am tired........

aPerson 04-19-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChavela (Post 591254)
Thank-you - but I am 49yrs old :mrgreen: and still kicking.

Actually I am in the depths of despair - since I will turn 50 in June :-|.........OMG!! :o

But, I am honored to be thought a valuable part of Soy. I appreciate being part of Soy, even if I am an old lady ;)

when i first looked into your profile, i was shocked to see ur age, just becuz i expected you to be like in your early twenties if not younger... that proves that you have a "spunk" personality. your not that old tho... chances are that 50 is the new 30 :)

D-TOWN 04-19-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aPerson (Post 591253)

i'm your host... a-random-person. :mrgreen:

* d-town applauds a-person. all the soy ladies with d-town and d-town raise their glass of Don P

aPerson 04-19-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-TOWN (Post 591266)
* d-town applauds a-person. all the soy ladies with d-town and d-town raise their glass of Don P

haha thanks d

Dee 04-19-2007 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aPerson (Post 591253)

You're too late. We already had the Annual SoyChicano Awards.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChavela (Post 591254)
But, I am honored to be thought a valuable part of Soy.

You certainly are.

Quote:

Miss Dee - love her very much, she is a very cool person
aw you said love. i got lots of love for you too.
you would certainly have to be one of the people i meet from soy.

Celestino 04-19-2007 08:56 PM

There was a day when i used to make the lists...but i fade in and out of Soy nowadays....school keeps my head logged down most of the time. And i know that once i get back into soy i won't keep up with writing my papers and will be busy replying to posts instead.

Oh well at least I was one of the first members of Soy...and was a faithful member when it was chican0.com ....yeah this is why i'm hot....ok maybe not but i try :)

crazyiris 04-19-2007 09:01 PM

my list in no order:

1. crazyiris- shes awsome
2. crazyiris - great taste in music
3. crazyiris - i want to be like her when i grow up

D-TOWN 04-19-2007 09:02 PM

why do you have john stamos as your avatar?? :puker:

crazyiris 04-19-2007 09:03 PM

hahah its not john stamos

if you had your glasses on

its actually eric estrada

Wizdom 04-19-2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestino (Post 591379)
There was a day when i used to make the lists...but i fade in and out of Soy nowadays....school keeps my head logged down most of the time. And i know that once i get back into soy i won't keep up with writing my papers and will be busy replying to posts instead.

Oh well at least I was one of the first members of Soy...and was a faithful member when it was chican0.com ....yeah this is why i'm hot....ok maybe not but i try :)

I know dude where the hell you been bro! still drinkin that juice?! I know you were known to party all the time and have a drink in your hand in every pic..lol