Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Travel

Travel A place for the travellers of SoyChicanol.com to gather and share thier experiences, tips, and plans.

Old 05-21-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default Are single women in Thailand into make up?

Iím buying a gift for this girl that Iím really into. I was thinking of getting her a Lancome makeup kit for her birthday. Sheís into girly stuff but Iím not too sure if sheís very invested with makeups. Although, I saw her a couple of times wearing them. Generally, are single women in Thailand into cosmetics? Iím travelling there in a couple of weeks and Iíll give it to her myself. That is if itís a good idea. Advice, anyone?
Old 05-22-2018
Veterano

Default Re: Are single women in Thailand into make up?

Women around the world love make up, even those that pretend to have none so that they get more as gifts.

And are you trying to tell her she’s ugly and needs makeup?
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 05-22-2018
Fresh Meat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChavela View Post
Women around the world love make up, even those that pretend to have none so that they get more as gifts.

And are you trying to tell her sheís ugly and needs makeup?
No! I just thought most Thai women love makeup and that they would be happy if somebody gave them good makeup as gifts..
Old 05-22-2018
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by danver4th View Post
No! I just thought most Thai women love makeup and that they would be happy if somebody gave them good makeup as gifts..
I donít know if you noticed but this a site for Chicanos. But I know that all women of the world want to be beautiful
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'