Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Anything that doesn't quite fit anywhere else. This is usually where the chisme can be found!

Old 07-19-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default RowPro graphics issue

Hello,

I downloaded RP and the graphics have been fine on my laptop running at 59fps. The computer itself has an Intel i5 processor running at 2.67 GHz with 3.8 Gb usable ram. This AM, the graphics for ONLY lane 3 started misbehaving. At first, when the view was from behind the rower, there was a light blue strip the width of the lane that didn't show any reflection or ripples and the oars didn't disappear below the "water" as the graphic kept rowing. Later, the graphic was frozen, that is the rower didn't move, but the boat kept moving and the rower was frozen from the side view of lane 3 as well. All the other graphics appeared normal.
I searched this forum and didn't see anything about this issue. Should I be concerned at this point or wait to see if it happens again?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.c2forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13794
Motion graphics video animation agency

Thank you.
Old 07-20-2018
Veterano

Default Re: RowPro graphics issue

Oh I hate misbehaving graphics!!
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'