Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Rants & Raves

Rants & Raves Got something to rant about. Post about it here.

Old 05-24-2004
Estudiante

Send a message via ICQ to la_bonita_16 Send a message via AIM to la_bonita_16 Send a message via Yahoo to la_bonita_16
Default Hit and Quit

Okay, I just had to complain to someone! I can't talk to my friends because they're the ones coming up to me and telling me to HELP THEM!

I've noticed in several of my friends that they meet a cool guy and they talk for a long time. Then, all of a sudden the guy just stops calling! So, I ask them what they think went wrong. They tell me that the guys hit and dipped! OMG! This makes me soo mad! Why would guys do that? Why would they spend so much time trying to talk to a girl and then just stop talking to her after they 'hit it'? I don't know what to tell my friends anymore!

First, I get mad at them for letting a guy 'hit it' and then I feel so bad at what happened to them that I don't know what to tell them! Can anyone help me out here?

Luckily, this hasn't happened to me YET! I just hope it never does!
Old 05-24-2004
Gunner

Send a message via AIM to DallasChika Send a message via MSN to DallasChika Send a message via Yahoo to DallasChika

that shit pisses me off too! i'll never understand that either....
Old 05-24-2004
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to txhyna06 Send a message via MSN to txhyna06 Send a message via Yahoo to txhyna06

HELL YEAH THATS IS FUCCED UP THO..THOSE "ONE HITTER QUITTERS"..WELL LA_BONITA_16, GURL WHAT I DID WAS WHEN U START TALKING TO A GUy, TELL THEM STRAIGHT UP (come off as all hard and shyt), DONT TALK TO ME IF THATS ALL U WANT YA KNOW, TELL EM OFF PRACTICALLY, LOL U AINT GONNA PUT UP WITH THAT AND IF THATS ALL HE WANTS TO BACK THE FUCC OFF, CUZ U AINT NO EASY TRICK OR HOE "I AINT NO HOE, BITCH OR W/E SO TREAT ME W/ SOME DAMN RESPECT"...LOL IT MIGHT SOUND MEAN AT FIRST. BUT HELL, AT LEAST YOU'LL KNOW THAT IF THEY LEAVE,...IT WAS WORTH TELLING THEM B/C IT WOULDA JUST MADE U LOOK DUMB, YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN!?
Old 05-24-2004
Chicle

Send a message via Yahoo to OC_GURL

DAMN TXHYNA_06 I KNOW ILL BE STAYING AWAY FROM YOU FROM NOW ON!! LOL ANYWAY TXHYNA IS SOOOOO RIGHT BE MEAN CAUSE THATS WHAT GUYS WANT!!
Old 05-24-2004
Chicle

Send a message via Yahoo to |\^/\^/|_Down_4_LKnQ

that shyt was bogus as hell.....if i were her i'd have a older cuz beat his asssss
Old 06-06-2004
Fresh Meat!

This is what I find funny… why sleep with the dude within the first month and expect him to somehow be connected to you outside the bed?

If you like to sleep around then do so because that's what you like to do, not because you have it in your head that this will help whatever sort of "relationship" my jump up out of it. Just assume that there are no strings attached (even if the fool claims constant bullshit…"i love you", "i'll be here for you", blah blah blah, etc) and it'll save you heartache or whatever, later on.

If someone really gives a damn, then they won't be fiending for the panties to slip off because you should be able to just kick it with no pressure. If I just hit then quit, its because its mutual and we were both honest since the get go about it. But then again I'm pretty old (25) and I know you ladies' lack in years is working against you.

I raised my hermanita to just assume guys are lying and that she should never put her own worth below any man. I also taught her to worry about educating herself and speak firmly so people take her seriously. It's harder for the females out here within this sociadad especially without positive and strong male role models in their lives.
Old 06-06-2004
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to Indira

I agree with dcept, I am 25 also and when you get older you start thinking differently, then again I have friends that just don't get it. They wonder why they got so many kids and no man to show for it.

La bonita 16 that did happen to me in my younger days and that's how I learned, it also helps if you have someone older than you teach you and help you out. I didn't have anyone, no older cousin to look up to and no brothers or sisters so I had to learn on my own. I finally did, and it paid off I met my fiance and made him wait for about 3 months, well at the begining I told him 6 months but you know sometimes you just gotta have some and you also have to find out if they can deliver couse I've met some fine ass men that just don't know what to do with it. so you also have to find out if it's gonna work out in that department.

All in all una mujer se debe de dar a respetar, no onenight stands that's the worse you can do, meet his family first see what is his relationship to his female family members, specially his mom and if he's good to them more then likely he will be good to you.