Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Religion

Religion Discuss your opinoins, faiths, beliefs, doubts, and/or philosophy.

Old 07-31-2015
Fresh Meat!

Smile wht do you think you know about your religion?

hey guys

the islam in one and the last of the religions of the gods , so i'm not gonna say that islam is the truth religion or is the one , or is the onley religion, but i will let you understand it all by your own.
you know few things about us and the most of those things are wrong or maybe you missunderstood them and all of that and you judj us after all (not all of you of course), however we know about your religion more than you do
lets see about you religion:;

1-Eastern Christianity:
Eastern Orthodox
Oriental Orthodox
Syriac Christianity
Eastern Catholicism

2-Western Christian:
Western Catholicism / Protestant
Calvinism / Baptist / Lutheranism
Naglicane / Evangelical Anabaptist / Methodism.
Mormonet fundamentalism / Liberal / Pentecostalism Church unity .
Jehovah's Christian Science / Unitarianism / Seventh day Adventist

Important personalities:
The twelve apostles of Christ/the Apostle
church fathers/Constantine/Athanasius/Augustine Anselm/Aquinas/palamas/Wycliffe Luther· Calvin John Wesley

قال تعالى //إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ ۗ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۗ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ//

the god said://Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them – out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] computation.//

قال تعالى// الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ *وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ وَبِالْآخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ //

the god said:// Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;*And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.//

*قال تعالى // وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَاءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُوا وَلَن تَفْعَلُوا فَاتَّقُوا النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ ۖ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ //

the god said:// And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true. * But if you cannot- and of a surety you won't- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith(Unbelievers).//

//قُلْ إِن كَانَتْ لَكُمُ الدَّارُ الْآخِرَةُ عِندَ اللَّهِ خَالِصَةً مِّن دُونِ النَّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُا الْمَوْتَ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ* وَلَن يَتَمَنَّوْهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ//

//Say: "If the last Home, with Allah, be for you specially, and not for anyone else, then seek ye for death, if ye are sincere * But they will never seek for death, on account of the (sins) which their hands have sent on before them. and Allah is well-acquainted with the wrong-doers.//

//وَمَن يَرْغَبُ عَن مِّلَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِلَّا مَن سَفِهَ نَفْسَهُ ۚ وَلَقَدِ اصْطَفَيْنَاهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَإِنَّهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ * إِذْ قَالَ لَهُ رَبُّهُ أَسْلِمْ ۖ قَالَ أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ * وَوَصَّىٰ بِهَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بَنِيهِ وَيَعْقُوبُ يَا بَنِيَّ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَىٰ لَكُمُ الدِّينَ فَلَا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلَّا وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ//

//And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous. * Behold! his Lord said to him: "Bow (thy will to Me):" He said: "I bow (my will) to the Lord and Cherisher of the Universe * And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam."//

// and who seeks a religion other than Islam will not accept it//

Christianity emerged in the beginning of the Christ spread his message in 25 a.d. approximately where Christ was born in the year 5 BC and began his apostolic and at the age of thirty and then lifted into heaven and is at the age of three and thirty, controversy about the Holy Spirit popup, Orthodox believe it stems from the father while Catholics believe that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the father and the son together, meets Christian doctrine of salvation and that that execution line crept to Adam crumb The law (i.e. the divine commands or Sharia) and where the wages of sin is death, death also has a solution for everyone and there must be reconciliation between God's Holiness and between human fault, according to old tradition in the Bible there were sacrifices for that forgiveness is not only blood and therefore there have been sacrifices to atone for sin provided by the person himself, and there have been advancements for people of Israel fully and that as Christians as a symbol of the sacrifice of Christ, Christianity that God wanted to give to this reconciliation through his son Jesus Christ (who is without sin), when he shed his blood on the cross have the The carcass had been submitted and Sin and salvation was lifted from the yoke of the law and Sharia law has been completed and so whoever believes in Christ as a sacrifice as a mousy youll get rid of sin that man doesn't have to rid itself, the question arises here whether SIN has lifted us why mistake, mistake after accepting Christ as Savior?

so like you see Branches of several Christian doctrines, either the main doctrines are: Catholic, Orthodox, {divide into Orthodox Church of Greece, such as Western and Eastern Orthodox or old (such as the Coptic Orthodox Church and the Syriac Orthodox Church), and the various sects of the Protestant.

1-Christianity emerged from Judaism and took a lot of Jewish landmarks such as the existence of God one creator
2- Nothing in the Christian paradise or paradise in the age of the insured share Church is that it will be with Christ in the House of the father forever.
3-Believe that Christ is the word of God with the father from all eternity but is God manifested in the flesh of the Blessed Virgin Mary incarnated human beings appeared a slave eat and drink and sleep and suffer for estimated to die for sinners in his body, he is not Michael is not human beings only descendants of Adam but God incarnate beings and therefore launched a book called (son of God), (son of man), is fully God and fully human.

Trinity: one God is 3 persons or entities in God's wonderful so don't consider the collection c 1 1 1 3 as in math but hit the 1 * 1 * 1 1 borrow an example from mathematics as well, father, son, and Holy Spirit [1] [2] [3] [4] and is one of the mysteries of God exposed them and accept faith as they call up mind if not contradicted how estimated the creature to be aware of the creator. Christianity learn no one knows the truth of God is not of God wanted to announce it, Christians believe God real-time found everywhere and anytime is ubiquitous and omnipresent since time immemorial and forever capable of everything he cannot deny himself.
Old 07-31-2015
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: wht do you think you know about your religion?

I am agnostic who grew up in a Mexican Catholic home, but in public act like Roman Catholics since a lot of things my parents practice is seen as "pagan" by Roman Catholics.

I can't say I know a lot about Islam, but I know more than your typical American. I have a lot of friends who are Muslim. Those who aren't Muslim join the military after 9/11 and went to the Middle East either being deployed to Afganistan and/or Iraq.

I'm the non-practicing religion guy who goes to the Eid Festival in Anaheim. LOL.

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Old 07-31-2015
Director

Old 07-31-2015
Fresh Meat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliPac View Post
This very civilized response from you mr.Calipac
You have summed up everything about you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
I am agnostic who grew up in a Mexican Catholic home, but in public act like Roman Catholics since a lot of things my parents practice is seen as "pagan" by Roman Catholics.

I can't say I know a lot about Islam, but I know more than your typical American. I have a lot of friends who are Muslim. Those who aren't Muslim join the military after 9/11 and went to the Middle East either being deployed to Afganistan and/or Iraq.

I'm the non-practicing religion guy who goes to the Eid Festival in Anaheim. LOL.
In fact, I am a Muslim and we are studying all religions
Islam is a religion of mercy and peace that the religion of optional. enters people liking to him and may not be coercion in it
He has no right to enter him God never get out of it
is not something that people underestimate it

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 08-01-2015 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-01-2015
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest20 View Post
He's joking.

Old 08-01-2015
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

Organized religion is bane on society!
Old 08-03-2015
Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest20 View Post
Old 08-04-2015
The one and only
Presidente

Translations: Religious people have no sense of humor.

Old 08-04-2015
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to Lamberto Quintero

People need to do whatever it takes to be a good person that brings something to society. Whatever route you take, whether atheist or religious, is only a means to what should be the same end.