Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > DreamLand

DreamLand This is the place dreams are made of... or at least where you can talk about them and hear what others think about your dreams.

Old 05-04-2009
Gunner

Default Sleep to Dream

Does anyone ever wake up in the morning and have such an interesting dream that you try to fall back asleep to finish the dream ? I'm mainly speaking about dreams in general not some wet dream lol Its like my brain wants to figure out my dream or knows its not suppose to end. Kind of like leaving a movie unfinished.
Old 05-14-2009
Mocoso

Default Re: Sleep to Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
Does anyone ever wake up in the morning and have such an interesting dream that you try to fall back asleep to finish the dream ? I'm mainly speaking about dreams in general not some wet dream lol Its like my brain wants to figure out my dream or knows its not suppose to end. Kind of like leaving a movie unfinished.
Yeah, sometimes i fall asleep and go right back to the dream and sometimes I dont.
Old 05-14-2009
Mocoso

yee
Old 05-22-2009
Estudiante

definitely! I've never gone back to sleep & had the same dream like that though.
Old 05-26-2009
Gunner

Well its not a sure thing. For example I would wake up to the alarm and know I can snooze for a few and go back to sleep to try and finish or continue the dream because it was worth doing so. Since just a part of the dream would be in my memory, I would work with that and try to continue but it doesn't always work.
Old 06-24-2009
Supporter
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonant View Post
^^mostly all the time. Don't you hate it when you try to go back to sleep, the dream you wanted to dream never came back to finish.
Old 10-05-2017
Gunner

Actually it is possible for the dream to come back to finish. Question is, do you really want that dream to come back to finish?