Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Advice Column

Advice Column If you find yourself wanting advice about something, post it here.

Old 10-12-2004
Prospect

Default science project

hey u guys i need to come up w/some kind of science project so do you guys have any ideas for a science project
Old 10-12-2004
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

give a younger sibling to forks and tell them to stick it in the plug sockets and put a light bulb in their mouth and se how much eletrcity you can generate.

i am just fucking with ya, i have no clue. do what you think it is cool or you like, and make sure you can do it on your own. that is the best way to narrow down what you will and want to do.
Old 10-12-2004
*Mr*Manuel

ROFLMAO

Damn Nelio, you Avy, matches your replies, CRAZY....LMAO
Old 10-12-2004
Director

Send a message via AIM to SDx Send a message via Yahoo to SDx

build your own radio...its not too hard...u just need the right supplies...
Old 10-12-2004
Juarol

what grade are you in?
Old 10-12-2004
Travieso

Send a message via Yahoo to Smilez_1511

is it a specific project.......what are you supposed to do???

I'm also doing a science project...
its a shoe box project....and I have to pick a biome....I did the desert biome....I'm working on it right now.......lol
Old 10-12-2004
Prospect

well i'm in the 11th grade and i wanted to do this one project involving a rodents lif3 basically i was going to kill it but i wanted to see if the rodent could survive the gas that i was going to intoxicate it with but the teacher said i couldnt risk no ones life or anything that has to do with drugs or alcohol so she got all the fun projects i was thinking of my mind so now i dont know what to do thats why i'm askin
Old 10-12-2004
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

well are you good at science?

i overheard these 2 white boys the other day, at there high school they made a potatoe gun. and then the teacher got involved and made it bigger and made a bigger more powerful watermelon gun, that shot over 200 yards. and never was found. i found it hilarious. but cool sounding as well.
Old 10-12-2004
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to EsaVero Send a message via MSN to EsaVero Send a message via Yahoo to EsaVero

I had to do a physics project..it was a trebuchet..well i didnt really do it though cause i was in a group with 3 other girls and one of the girls bf hogged the whole project... were gonna test them thursday...what kind of science project do you need?
Old 10-12-2004
Administrator
Travieso

one fun project i did in my physics class was about making a roller coaster...with hills and loops (extra credit). at the end of the "ride" was a raw egg. i dont remember what exactly was the object that had to "ride" the roller coaster. I'm guessing it was a marble or a ball, anyway it was something that would surely crack the egg if not done correctly. one major part of the grade was that the marble/ball was not supposed to break the egg. this project was meant to show stuff about gravity, centripical force, blah blha blah.

there was another project i had to do at another instance for the same class, i dont remember what the hell it was, but i do remember another guy who pretty much 0wned the whole class. his project (more like an exibit) had to do about air pressure. he demonstrated how with air pressure he made a boiled egg fit through the mouth of a glass coke bottle. then with air pressure he took it out. i believe to take it out, he lit a match and let the smoke fill the bottle while holding it upside down. nevertheless, the egg slipped right through. he finished his little exibition by showing how air pressure worked in a "hover craft"....well not really hovering. air was pumped in between a wooden base and a plastic skirt with holes on it. we rode it up and down the hall of the high school.....damn that was fun!!! this guy had a lot more illustrations of air pressure besides the two i mentioned. he went all the way w/ this project.