Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Health and Beauty > General Beauty > Fashions

Fashions Discuss the latest or past beauty fashions and styles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #76  
Old 11-29-2008
FreedomNow's Avatar
FreedomNow FreedomNow is offline
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wood!
Posts: 23,572
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Even more pimpin...

__________________
If you´re not ready to die for it, put the word ´Freedom´ out of your vocabulary- El Hajj Malik Shabazz

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-29-2008
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Just picked this up the other day...
half off..only cost me $30
I wear these too
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-29-2008
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

with some white trousers and some white loafers that shirt is the shit

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 11-29-2008
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

^ are you in a salsa band or what? That's how they typically dress when performing on stage
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 11-29-2008
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Nah man, I aint in no band.
I'm just a fashion god.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 11-29-2008
FreedomNow's Avatar
FreedomNow FreedomNow is offline
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wood!
Posts: 23,572
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

__________________
If you´re not ready to die for it, put the word ´Freedom´ out of your vocabulary- El Hajj Malik Shabazz

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-29-2008
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Nah man, I aint in no band.
I'm just a fashion god.
lol

since you dress like a salsa fashion god, you might as well buy a congo drum and a cow bell and join a salsa band
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-30-2008
Miss Yuna's Avatar
Miss Yuna Miss Yuna is offline
Mocoso
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: flying over the stars
Posts: 284
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

What I wear depends on my mood. If I'm happy, I wear like skirts...Although I don't like mini skirts, pencil skirts and flowy skirts are more my thing.
And when I'm feeling like kickin butt and being a ninja, I wear tank tops, jeans and boots...Or soccer shoes.
__________________
I don't know why I run to you when you push me away...
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-30-2008
Krissy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

I have a collection of shirts with my fav numero.. Only reason why I buy Hollister.

Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-30-2008
_Lindisima_'s Avatar
_Lindisima_ _Lindisima_ is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,593
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

My favorite thing to wear are jeans, a nice top, and some high heels.
Love the whole jeans and heels look!
__________________
Si la vida te da mil razones para llorar, demuestrale que tienes mil y una para sonreir.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-30-2008
Krissy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Lindisima i loves you because you have great taste!!

I also love wearing jeans with high heels!! Tambien with boots (high top or ankle boots) What type of style jeans do you like to wear with heels? skinny?
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-30-2008
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

I sure loves me some women in high-heels.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-30-2008
Krissy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

so. cute. babe.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-30-2008
_Lindisima_'s Avatar
_Lindisima_ _Lindisima_ is offline
Gunner
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,593
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Lindisima i loves you because you have great taste!!

I also love wearing jeans with high heels!! Tambien with boots (high top or ankle boots) What type of style jeans do you like to wear with heels? skinny?
Aww I love you too!

Although I do like the skinny jeans and heels look, skinny jeans DO NOT look good on me. I usually wear boot cut jeans with heels.

Oh and i looove high top boots tambien! Probably the only reason I like winter is because I can wear those.
In the summer i like to wear capris with those very low flip flop heels too. Really cute, I have a bunch of them in diff colors.

We should go shopping sometime!
__________________
Si la vida te da mil razones para llorar, demuestrale que tienes mil y una para sonreir.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-30-2008
Observer Observer is offline
Banned User
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 17,072
Send a message via Yahoo to Observer
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

[sleazy, perverted, disgusting ralo-type comment] You should let me in the fitting room to critique your ensemble. [/sleazy, perverted, disgusting ralo-type comment]
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 11-30-2008
Krissy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

^^lol!!

Lindisima, I do not believe you!! Why do you say skinny jeans do not look good on you? That's hard to belive my friend...

Imagine if we go shopping, omg that would be awesome!!!!!!! Aver si un dia se nos ase..
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 11-30-2008
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
[flirtatious, flattering, sweet caramel ralo-type comment] You should let me in the fitting room to critique your ensemble. [/[flirtatious, flattering, sweet caramel ]
lol
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-01-2008
MzSadGirl's Avatar
MzSadGirl MzSadGirl is offline
Travieso
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 461
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

everything that looks cute on ME, like brand, non brand, old school, non old school, lmao.
like i said anything that looks cute on me and that goes with is my personality, tampoco voy a ponerme algo punky eventough it might look good on me. But ya know.

Ps also depends what mood i am in and the occasion.
__________________
~actions speak louder than words ~



Last edited by MzSadGirl; 12-01-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-01-2008
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliPac View Post
I a "plain-jane"... just jeans... white sneakers... & a blue/black/white t-shirt... & i'm done... maybe a zip-up hoodie... I'm not really concerned w/the brand.. just the way it fits.. cuz certain brands make clothes to fit differently
I buy all my clothes oversized so whether its big name brand or not, it all fits swell
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-01-2008
CaliPac's Avatar
CaliPac CaliPac is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6,180
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
^^lol!!

Lindisima, I do not believe you!! Why do you say skinny jeans do not look good on you? That's hard to belive my friend...

Imagine if we go shopping, omg that would be awesome!!!!!!! Aver si un dia se nos ase..
I'll pay to see that...
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-01-2008
LaChavela's Avatar
LaChavela LaChavela is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: where flowers grow
Posts: 11,463
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

did I already tell you I like comfortable clothing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
I have a collection of shirts with my fav numero.. Only reason why I buy Hollister.

my daughter used to work at Hollister, she loves their clothes
__________________
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Last edited by LaChavela; 12-01-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-01-2008
SDx's Avatar
SDx SDx is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,094
Send a message via AIM to SDx Send a message via Yahoo to SDx
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
I sure loves me some women in high-heels.
it's all about the women wearin the wedges that wrap up the calf...

fuuuuck.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-01-2008
deleted user [001]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDXicano85 View Post
it's all about the women wearin the wedges that wrap up the calf...

fuuuuck.
Like these? Espadrilles?

http://www.endless.com/dp/B0010ZA7L6...SIN=B0010ZA7L6
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-04-2008
SDx's Avatar
SDx SDx is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,094
Send a message via AIM to SDx Send a message via Yahoo to SDx
Default Re: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
yes!

those combined with a tight moderately lengthed skirt....that'll have me tripping over myself
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:16 AM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.