Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Entertainment > Media > Music

Music Anything music related

Old 12-11-2003
Chicle

Default TO THE LADYS HELP ME!!!!!

WELL I NEED SOME HELP PLZ! YESTERDAY AT 7:00 P.M I WAS WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND SOMEONE CALLED HIM ON HIS CELL PHONE AND HE JUST GIVE ME A CRAZY LOOK AND SIED THAT IT WAS FOR ME SO GET THE PHONE AND IT SOME GUY. I ASKED WHO WAS THIS AND HE SIED JR. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYONE NAMED JR. I ASKED HIM WHERE DID HE KNOW ME FROM? AND HE WAS LIKE AT I PARTTY. I KNOW HE WAS LIEING CUZ I DONT PARTTY AND DON'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS HERE AND I JUST HUNG UP ON HIM AND THE CALLED ONCE MORE BUT WE DIDN'T PICK IT UP AND THAT GUY LEFT A MASSGES SAYING= (DARLENE YOU TOOK MY MONEY HOE HIT ME BACK UP LATER) ISN'T THAT DUM AND THE DUM THING TO IS THAT MY BOYFRIEND DOSEN'T BELIVE ME AND HE IS MAD AT ME. HE TOLD ME THAT I BEEN FUCKING UP ON HIM WHITCH I HAVEN'T CUZ I LOVE HIM TO MUCH TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HE GOT MY BOYFRIEND NUMBER!! AND MY BOYFRIEND TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT HE MIGHT NOT WANT TO BE WITH ME ANTMORE AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM CUZ I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYTHING. PLZ LADYS HELP ME AND WHAT DO YOU THINK? GOD HELP ME TO!!! I ASK MYSELF WHY IS THIS GUY DOING THIS TO ME WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HIM I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2003
Chicle

ok i'm going to go crazy cuz!! i been liveing out here for almost 2yrs and still i haven't made any good firends but one and she hates my boyfirend she always tell me to let him go and that he is no good for me and in a way i do think its her telling her cousin to call and i told my boyfirend and but he dosen't belive me this is pissing me off cuz i don't want to break up with him i do love him alot!!!!
Old 12-11-2003
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to SoChicana

TALK TO YOUR FRIEND AND SEE IF ITS HER....AND LET HER KNOW IF SHE WAS A REAL FRIEND SHE WOULDNT DO THAT....UNLESS........HMMMMMMMMMM...........WHY DOESNT SHE LIKE HIM, IF I MAY ASK
Old 12-11-2003
Chicle

i don't know why she dosen't like him sometime i think she is just hateing on me and him cuz she donsen't have a man. i just whis i new who it is so that i can come frount them if there trying to break us up there doing a hell of a good job. i hate them who ever it is
Old 12-11-2003
Krissy

homie, is so obvious somebody is trying to fuck with you! why would they call you on your man's cell? and at a time when your right there with him? talk to who you ever may think did it... explain to your man, i'm sure he'll understand.
Old 12-11-2003
Chicle

THATS THE THING HE WONT UNDERSTAND!!! ANYWAY IF HE WANTS TO BREAK UP I'LL JUST HAVE TO BE STROUNG AND TRY BEST THAT I CAN TO FORGET HIM HE IS COME RIGTH TO TAKE ME TO SCHOOL AND I'M GOING TO TRY TO TALK TO HIM!
Old 12-11-2003
Krissy

good luck queenbitch.....

keep us posted gurl!

Smiley
Old 12-11-2003
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to SoChicana

AWWWWW DONT STRESS GURL. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND IN THE END, IT WILL ALL WORK OUT FOR THE BETTER, EVEN IF YALL DO BREAK UP AND GET BACK TOGETHER. ITS LIKE THAT SAYING 'WHEN U LOVE SOMETHING LET IT GO, IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU ITS YOURS.' IF HE LOVES YOU THAN HE TRUSTS YOU AND HE WOULDNT LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS GET TO HIM....MAYBE HE IS NOW, BUT IN THE LONG RUN, HELL SEE THAT ITS STUPID. JUST DONT GIVE UP ON HIM, CUZ YOU KNOW HOW THEM JEALOUS, HARD-HEADED MEXICANS CAN BE LOL.

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW....AND TALK TO YOUR "FRIEND"
Old 12-11-2003
Maestro

From the things you said... It does sound somewhat set up by your boyfriend, and plus he is now mad at you and he doesn't believe you.

WHY WOULD SOMEONE CALL YOUR BOYFRIENDS PHONE LOOKING FOR YOU???

If I was you I'd talk to your boyfriend and ask him if he set it up and ask him things like if he wants to be with you and what not..,...
Old 12-11-2003
Fresh Meat!

are you sure he didnt set you up liek taht ive done taht to a few of my ex's just to see what they would say when a girl called for them and how they would react liek if he went into another room or his tone of voice and how long he stayed on the phone with her
Old 12-11-2003
Mocoso

hell yeah he probably is settin u up shiiiit ive dont that to guys too by havin girls call n see what they did!
Old 12-11-2003
Chicle

I FEEL SO SAD AND MAD ALL AT SAME TIME I JUST WANT HIM TO BELIVE ME THATS ALL I ASK FOR IS THAT TO MUCH? I FEEL LIKE MY WORLD IS GOING TO END BUT I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO BE STRONG EVEN IF I'M DIYING INSIDE I WANT TO SCREM AND RUN FAR WAY BUT WHAT GOOD DOSE THAT DO ME. WELL HE TOOK ME TO SCHOOL TODAY AND I WAS TRYING TO TALK TO HIM BUT ITS HARD TO TALK TO SOME WHEN THEIR MAD AND DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. I TRYED TO TALK TO HIM BUT HE JUST PUT THE RADIO LOUDER AND ONCE I GOT TO THE SCHOOL I WAITED 10MIN SO THAT HE CAN GET HOME AND I CALLED HIS AND HE SOUND SAD NOT MAD I JUST STARTED CRYING CUZ I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HURT HIM IN ANYWAY I FEEL HOPELESS WHEN I TALK TO HIM ITS LIKE TALKING TO A BABY. HE TOLD ME THAT HE WANT TO BE WITH ME STILL BUT NOT SERIOUS. WHAT THE #### IS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2003
Maestro

Well girl maybe this is the turning point in your relationship... Everyone has those points... my boyfriend and myself have went through things like girls calling his cell because his friend gives the number out because he doesn't want us to be together... But oh well I believe because I know he doesn't talk to anyone else...I'm there 24/7....

It just doesn't make sense that someone would call HIS phone looking for you.... Does anyone of your friends have his number? and if they do Why would they have it?
Old 12-11-2003
Prospect

say gurl i'm sry about wat happened...so how r things going between yall now????
Old 12-12-2003
deleted user [001]

It sounds like your boyfriend set it up! Why did your boyfriend hand you the phone after he heard a guy calling for you on his cell phone? I would think he would have questioned him before handing you the phone. It seems like he doesn't want to believe you.

Did you get the number from the caller id? This would have been the first thing I would have done after the call.
Old 12-12-2003
Chicle

WELL THING ARE A LITTLE BETTER BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO BELIVE ME! BUT I KNOW THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD SO IF HE DOSEN'T WANT TO BELIVE ME THATS UP TO HIM AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS HIS NUMBER IS MY FRIEND I ASKED HER IF SHE WAS CALLING BUT SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WASN'T HER AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS HER IN AN A WAY I THINK IT ONE OF MY BOYFRIEND COUSIN CUZ THERE NOT TALKING TO HIM AT ALL AND BUT ANYWAY I'M NOT GOING TO TRIP ABOUT IT CUZ I WANT THING TO WORK OUT! WELL I THANK YOU LADYS FOR YOUR HELP!! I'LL KEEP YOU LADYS IN FORM!!!
Old 12-12-2003
Fresh Meat!

Every body here has a good point. it does sound like a set up thO but then agian it could be yours or his friends hateing on you guys.
but remember everything happenes for a reason!! and if he did set it up then he's not a man cause he couldn't tell you that he didn't want to be serious insted he got some guy to call his phone and cause all kinds of drama.
but hey hold you head up high and be strong you'll get through this.

good luck on every thing and have a serious talk w/your man! even if he acts like hes not listening he is.

well i'm done speaking my mind so good luck.
Old 12-12-2003
Travieso

Send a message via AIM to SA_Imelda_896 Send a message via MSN to SA_Imelda_896

Hmm thats crazy
I agree with aranda
Old 12-12-2003
Chicle

WELL THE PERSON THAT CALLED IT DIDN'T SHOW THERE NUMBER OR I WOULD OF BEEN CALLING AND TALKING #### THAT PERSON. BUT I PRAY TO GOD THAT THINGS GET BETTER!! THANKS EVERY ONE