Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Anything that doesn't quite fit anywhere else. This is usually where the chisme can be found!

Old 01-22-2019
Veterano

Default Whatís happening today

Do you have plans? Or distractions?
What is up for today. Things you want to organize?
Things you want to ponder?
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 01-22-2019
Veterano

Default Re: Whatís happening today

Today I have my window open. I’m pondering a shower and I am expecting a delivery from Instacart for something’s I and the family need. Delivery is set for 2pm-3pm.
Does anybody else is Instacart?

I use Instacart cause I don’t have a car and my daughter is too busy to shop for me. I know it’s expensive but for me it’s helpful and worth it.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 01-25-2019
Veterano

Nothing today. Maybe a shower
Love everyone today
Old 01-27-2019
Veterano

Nothing happened today
Watching Sacketts on cable it’s about these western brothers and their adventures
Old 01-28-2019
Veterano

Nothing again happening today
Maybe Iíll order some groceries
I need some cottage cheese
Old 01-29-2019
Veterano

Hoping to take a shower today yay!
Highlight of my day lol
Otherwise nothing much happening
Old 01-30-2019
Veterano

Garbage day
And take care of Chavela day

Oxymoron?
Old 01-31-2019
Veterano

Nothing much happening today.
Old 02-01-2019
Veterano

Nope nothing happening today.

Thinking of calling in an Instacart request
Old 02-01-2019
Mocoso

Today I am conflicted wondering if I should post in here so you're not just talking to yourself or avoid it to not ruin your impressive streak of posts.

Well, the coin came up heads.
Old 02-01-2019
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlanelolli View Post
Today I am conflicted wondering if I should post in here so you're not just talking to yourself or avoid it to not ruin your impressive streak of posts.

Well, the coin came up heads.
LoL funny
Old 02-02-2019
Veterano

Still again talking to myself

Large gathering of friends at the house as a going away for some friends. It was nice and a lot of food. Now relaxing watching reruns of the Big Bang theory
Old 02-03-2019
Veterano

Nothing much happening today
Which I am glad for

It’s super bowl Sunday!!!

Last edited by LaChavela; 02-03-2019 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-04-2019
Veterano

Nothing except staring out the window waiting for snow
Old 02-05-2019
Veterano

It snowed good last night and then it froze into ice and Portland had fun getting to work
All morning the news watched people spinning out and car crashes
My sister made into work ok but at 10:00 my daughter and her husband haven’t left yet

The snow is beautiful and the ice glistens
Old 02-07-2019
Veterano

I think this is the last time I’m posting for awhile.
Nobody is posting and your hurting my feelings.
Old 02-15-2019
Maestro

I’m almost done with my work day... after I have a doctors appointment. Then I’m going home to make margaritas! TGIF
Old 02-15-2019
Veterano

I’m just waiting around for my crazy life on Brownpride to update
Old 02-17-2019
Maestro

@LaChavela such a good story on BP!

Currently on the couch drinking coffee and having a little bowl. Breakfast of champions! I wanted to go get sweet bread but it’s so far...SOS someone send pan dulce!!
Old 02-20-2019
Veterano

@naturalhighloca that story is good. Can you believe that guy Roman? What a Miranda lmao!!

It hailed quite a bit and it’s cold so doing nothing today.
Old 02-28-2019
Maestro

@chavela it has me on the edge of my seat!

I’m at a marketing event today. All I can think about is the bomb ass pollo Asados I’m going to have when I leave here. Bye Fefes
Old 03-01-2019
Veterano

@naturalhighloca keeps me anticipating everyday

Take a shower and get ready for tomorrow. Got a big day planned
Old 04-03-2019
Maestro

Working hard like a Mexican today lol

Old 04-04-2019
Veterano

First I order groceries from Instacart. I get wrong items. They so sorry sending them again. Still waiting for them. Then ordered micky dís For the grandchildren using UberEATS. So glad that went well. Hope I donít have to order anything else today. Now my meals on wheels arrived. Ugh!! Too many people at my door today!!
Old 04-04-2019
Maestro

I’ve been at the hospital since about 8 o’ clock this morning for my moms knee surgery. I’m getting anxiety waitiing.