Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Health and Beauty > General Health > Women's Health

Women's Health Discuss topics pertaining to Women's Health.

Old 03-14-2006
Maestro

Default Re: Birth Control....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicana26
i thought about gettin on birth control a couple years back before i got pregnant wit my son and i thought about and heard all the damn side affects so i just said f-it...its bad enough i get all that shit over my damn period so why suffer more.....i trust condoms 100% and if i get pregnant then it was meant to happen so blah.....

Wow, that's interesting. I would think that dealing with a couple of side effects is much easier than HAVING TO RAISE A CHILD FOR THE NEXT TWO DECADES, but that's just me.

Old 03-14-2006
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professora
Wow, that's interesting. I would think that dealing with a couple of side effects is much easier than HAVING TO RAISE A CHILD FOR THE NEXT TWO DECADES, but that's just me.

You would think...

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 10-07-2006
Chicle

I use allese birth control pill tambien and it hasnt gave me any problems. I was on orthro evra (the patch) but it make me too sick nausea and cramps, so i would reccomed the pill and condoms.
Rest In Peace
Mi mejor Primo.. September 12 1982-May 16 2006
Old 10-07-2006
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica
i'm on ortho- tri- cyclin low...and it's awesome, except the fact that i had massive naseua the first couple of weeks, but it's low on weight gain, the damn shot made me soo fat!!

anyone else use ortho low??
i use to use that. loved it i wouldnt get no side affect at all!
hmm the nuvaring is good and it doesnt bother you only if you put it in incorrectly!
FUCk

Old 10-07-2006
Gunner

Send a message via MSN to chicana323 Send a message via Yahoo to chicana323

I have been on birth control since the age of 13, I have tried the pill, patch, and the shot. After so many years I got tired of all that and decided to try condoms, and I have for about 3 months, I just got my period today and ugh I hate it, I got some horrible cramps, I'm in a crappy mood and my breast are killing me, oh and I don't even want to mention the fact that i'm horny and my man won't go near me with my period!!! jaja, I think i'm going back on the shot!