Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy

Pregnancy Discussions with others who are pregnant or planning on a pregnancy about issues such as what to expect and what to do. Pregnancy resources and information.

Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Default i think i got a problem

well da thing is i think i got a gurl pregant but then again im not sure if its mine cuz da times i have fucked her i use a rubber so idk my homeboy he seen her fuckin around with this one nigga so shit i dont even wanna tell my parents wat should i do
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Default Re: i think i got a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojitos619 View Post
take her to a near clinic and find out if it's yours or not... and if it is, take full responsibility of if... and yeah, you ARE going to have to tell your parents... and it's NOT a problem, having a child is a gift, consider yourself lucky.
yea dats wat imma do take her 2 a clinic see if its mine and yea if its mine ill take care of him/her i aint no punk shit if im old enough 2 get a gurl pregant then im old enough 2 take care of da baby
Old 07-14-2007
Krissy

Go to Maury!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2007
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to XxXDrEaMeRXxX

^^LOL

MAURY!!! MAURY!!!!

"U R NOT THE FATHER!!"

YEA FIND OUT IF THE BABY IS URS DONT TRUST HER IF SHE SAYS ITS URS... N AFTER U FIND OUT THEN TELL UR PARENTS
Old 07-14-2007
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojitos619 View Post
take her to a near clinic and find out if it's yours or not... and if it is, take full responsibility of if... and yeah, you ARE going to have to tell your parents... and it's NOT a problem, having a child is a gift, consider yourself lucky.
you can check if the baby is yours or not - before its born??

how much does it cost??
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 07-14-2007
Krissy

^^^Chavelita, I don't think you can. The baby has to be born first. And you can't just go to a clinic.. It has to be a DNA center

From watching Maury, I can tell you that do not hear what other friends say and don't listen to rumors. All I know is if she says that she is 500% sure it's your baby, then most likely is not!

You need to tell your mom and dad. Yeah they are going to get mad at you pero they can be supportive!

GOOD LUCK!
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChavela View Post
you can check if the baby is yours or not - before its born??

how much does it cost??
4rl tho i only got like 11 dollars right now im broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSmiley22 View Post
^^^Chavelita, I don't think you can. The baby has to be born first. And you can't just go to a clinic.. It has to be a DNA center

From watching Maury, I can tell you that do not hear what other friends say and don't listen to rumors. All I know is if she says that she is 500% sure it's your baby, then most likely is not!

You need to tell your mom and dad. Yeah they are going to get mad at you pero they can be supportive!

GOOD LUCK!
naw they told me if i ever got a gurl pregant they were gonna kick me out

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 07-20-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsagleaming View Post
oh tejas...esta grande problema...pero, all you can do is wait and see from the paternity tests, cause you will be tested.

as far as telling your parents, that's up to you, your grown enough to make those decisions with out them, only you can decide if it'll help you or add to the stress.

since this girl isn't your girlfriend, who knows, she could be doin other ppl on the side, but maybe not, in situations like this, the homeboys are always calling the girl a slut.

that's why girls have the most to lose when we fuck around with ppl who aren't committed to us. we are always left with the complete responsibility of it all, sux, but that is the way it will always be.

is this chika your girlfriend or just a good time?
just a goodtime n im thinkin probably other niggas good time 2 but hell yea imma have 2 get a dna test can u find out if da baby is urs before its born
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
no tejas, not possible to find that out before the baby is born.

since she gets around i wouldn't stress to much about it right now, just concentrate on you and your school and makin those problems better.

only the things you can control right now will help you, absolutely ask for a paternity test before you pay anything or get involved in this kids life.

some girls can be so scandalous and swear to god it's yours when they don't know.

since she is getting around, and i'm not calling her a slut here, it's not fair that women cant do what a man does with out that rep, but she will be alone and raising this kid alone chances are. i've been pregnant alone and dumped before and with the fellas calling me a slut and shit, which wasn't true, i'm not dumb enough to know also that there are many women that get around as much as the fellas do tambien.

if it is your kid, i hope you will be involved in the baby's life. don't stress about it now though, just do what you have to do, and as far as telling your parents, if it will help you do it, if not, your not gonna be able to help her, your possible kid, or yourself right now if your couch surfing through the rest of your high school years.

im thinkin it aint mine cuz one of my homeboyz said she kno this nigga dat fucked her like 2 weeks before and she had told him dat she was pregant but he told her 2 fuck off then when i fucked her it was like 3 a week later from when she told da other nigga she was prepgant so im pretty sure it aint mine
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
esta bien, then i wouldn't stress about it. she's just lookin for a man to claim her baby, sadly, she doesn't know.

like women have to do it is important for a guy to know the type of lady he is fkn with. in the future make sure the chick knows before you do it with her that your relationship is just for sex and she's ok with it, then be sure to use the condom correctly every time, no foreplay puttin it in before and everything else. you probably did everything right, but as you know havin any sex can lead to pregnancy, the only way for sure is to not do it.

you know this though, your not a little boy, just protect yourself. there are some psychotic bitches out there that think if you fk them then they own your ass, they will start shit and fights with the future ladies you date etc.

that won't look good when your ready to settle down with a firme hyna. communication and protection is the key.

it'll be ok, i would just break contact with her completely, no more fkn with her and if you get a letter in the mail someday for a paternity test do it and hope for the best man.

since your underage i don't think you can get a post office box. your parents might see something, or get something directly since your under 18??

sux. man, try not to worry, but i know you will, hell anyone would.
i aint trippin about it no more wat ever happens happens imma roll a sweet smoke it wiht my homeboyz and just chill
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
simone...you'll be alright.
yea i will i aint trippin about dat shit
Old 07-14-2007
Veterano

Well judging from your post you do have a problem. First of all you need to stay in school and get that education, you still live with your parents and you only have 11 dollars. Also dont name the kid "nigga"!
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon1 View Post
Well judging from your post you do have a problem. First of all you need to stay in school and get that education, you still live with your parents and you only have 11 dollars. Also dont name the kid "nigga"!
yea imma stay in skool im not dumb 2 drop out fuck dat bullshitt and im trying 2 get a job but im thinkin dat aint even my baby
Old 07-14-2007
Director

I would take her to the clinic and get an ultrasound... that tells how many weeks she is and about the time she got pregnant... so if you only messed with her once and the due date is like 3 weeks off then it's a good chance the baby is not yours... but if the due date is like a week off it's possible it is yours....
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

i called her like ey lets go 2 a clinic shes like no i dont want 2 i kno its urs and ur gonna take care of it so shit imma have 2 drag her ass over there
Old 07-14-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmademexican View Post
well da thing is i think i got a gurl pregant but then again im not sure if its mine cuz da times i have fucked her i use a rubber so idk my homeboy he seen her fuckin around with this one nigga so shit i dont even wanna tell my parents wat should i do
Wait till the kid is born then take a DNA test. If its yours then be prepared to take responsibility for your child and if its not you go on with your life. Till then you are not legally bound to nada. Good luck.
Old 07-14-2007
Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmademexican View Post
i called her like ey lets go 2 a clinic shes like no i dont want 2 i kno its urs and ur gonna take care of it so shit imma have 2 drag her ass over there
what she don't want to? well if she really is pregnant she should get prenatal care... so either way she needs to go to the dr... and if she ends up saying she wants an abortion still go to the dr to make sure she is really pregnant.... I used to have a friend who would tell a guy she was pregnant so she could get money to go out...by telling them she wanted an abortion.... be careful a lot of women are evil!!!
Old 07-14-2007
Veterano

just be careful so many men are paying for kids that aren't their own - and with proof, but the courts say someone has to be responsible for them....

..its not in the states best interest to have kids with no fathers financially responsible for them.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDEPENDENT CHICANA View Post
what she don't want to? well if she really is pregnant she should get prenatal care... so either way she needs to go to the dr... and if she ends up saying she wants an abortion still go to the dr to make sure she is really pregnant.... I used to have a friend who would tell a guy she was pregnant so she could get money to go out...by telling them she wanted an abortion.... be careful a lot of women are evil!!!
yea i kno naw imma take her myself to see if shes really pregant
Old 07-14-2007
Director

Hey Hey Hey How Old Are You???????

AND LIKE SWEETSMILEY SAID

"MAURY MAURY MAURY MAURY".LOL....
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina_bonita View Post
Hey Hey Hey How Old Are You???????

AND LIKE SWEETSMILEY SAID

"MAURY MAURY MAURY MAURY".LOL....
im 15 go 2 maury lol yea dat b a good idea u kno how da guy comes out everyone is like boooooooo dats how imma b imma b wat da fuck did i do then they gonna be when it comes 2 da child u r not da father then imma b i told u bitch i told u over here talkin all dat shit lol
Old 07-14-2007
Director

^^shit this aint that funny....15? man you are just a baby....i had my first kid at 20 and shit... I'm 26 and still don't know what I'm doing....
Old 07-14-2007
Director

Giving you a warning for consecutive posting.

Ur 15 Damb Ur Still A Lil Chico Even Thow Im 15 Also......

Quote:
^^shit this aint that funny....15? man you are just a baby....i had my first kid at 20 and shit... I'm 26 and still don't know what I'm doing....
.LOL. YOU SITLL DONT.LOL..

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 07-20-2007 at 09:58 AM. Reason: consecutive posting
Old 07-14-2007
Travieso

Quote:
ey im still not sure if its mine n im not a baby im a young man and 15 aint nothing my homeboy had his song when he was 13
Old 07-14-2007
Director

13? fuck did he even have hair on his balls?