Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Rants & Raves

Rants & Raves Got something to rant about. Post about it here.

Old 03-24-2003
Supporter
Veterano

Default Jealousy, to what extreme would you go?

Are you a jealous person? If your man/woman cheated on you, and you found out about it, would you:

Break up with your man/woman?

Kill the man/woman they cheated you with?

Or would you forgive your man/woman?
Old 03-24-2003
Mocoso

Send a message via AIM to randaluvsenrique Send a message via Yahoo to randaluvsenrique

I would be jealous if I found out, my b/f was cheating on me, but I would no go and kill anyone. Depending on the circumstances, would be if I would forgive them or not and if I would break up the them. If I did decided to forgive him he would have to gain ALL of his trust back in me. Obvisiously I would break up with him if I was not going to forgive him. Why be with someone who I aint gonna trust? Why waste my time?
Old 03-24-2003
Supporter
Veterano

There's a movie called "Unfaithful", in which Richard Gere comes out in it, he's a married man, with a boy, the woman cheated on him with a younger guy...Richard Gere, ended up killing the guy, and obviously stayed with is wife.

So, I know killing someone is not right, (this is a movie, I guess that's acceptable) but He ends up getting away with it, he didn't get caught..

But you know, that Jealousy can drive us insane, just by even your man/woman LOOKING at another person....but to what extreme would you go?
Old 03-24-2003
Mocoso

Send a message via AIM to randaluvsenrique Send a message via Yahoo to randaluvsenrique

Looking and Talking are two different things to me. I guess it is easier for some people to say that than others. I see it as you can look but don't touch. But DONT do it everytime you turn around. I do get jealous when my b/f looks at another girl, but b/c i have low self esteem about my appearance. I think that he is looking at girls who look better than me. But I had to think differently, cauz you aint gotta hide anything from me, if you don't wanna be with me, just tell me. You either love me as I am or nothing. But back to jealousy, I get jealous of other things not just cauz he looked at some girl.
Old 03-24-2003
Supporter
Veterano

Self-esteem is a very important factor in a relationship, which also includes trust and love most important.

This saturday, Me and my man went down to Venice Beach (have any of you been there?)

I had a low cut boot-legged jeans, with a top that ties around the neck and it's open from the back, I forgot the name of those tops, but anyways, Alot of guys were starring at me, (I"m use to the starring part) AND he was checking out other girls as well.

I tell him, "Me engañas hasta con los ojos", and he said, "lo que cuenta es lo que haces con tu corazon, NO CON los ojos"...so with him saying that, he basically told me He does love me, and I love Him, and God gave us eyes to see, as long as we don't touch, right.

So..with this said, I give him his space, he gives me mine, but he did get jealous though, cuz he said he didn't like other guys starring at me, but then I told him, "you should appreciate what you have, and feel ORGULLOSO de tenerme a mi como tu mujer".....
Old 03-24-2003
Mocoso

hey Suavecitita I totally agree with you. I think it is the same way with us. We get jealous if a girl look at our man.

What about from a guys point of view? What do guys say about this and admitting that they get jealous?
Old 03-24-2003
Gunner

i am a very jealous person. I try not to be but its hard. But i wouldnt kill my bf . i would be hurt and trust would be lost. I would want to know why it happened. I used to cheat on my ex's but i havent cheated on my bf now. i think you can tell the difference if u dont care for people then u wont care and you'll cheat . but when u have something good you dont need to look elsewhere. . It makes u think i know i would be huirt if it happened to me now. i think i grew up alot too so that helped as well.
Old 03-24-2003
Administrator
Travieso

In some states, you can get off easy if you end up killing your cheating spouse or the person they're cheating with.

I doubt its the same case for bf/gf.
Old 03-24-2003
Gunner

lets hope not
j.k
Old 03-24-2003
Maestro

Well..... If i were to find out that my boyfriend cheated on me I would be jealous, hurt and confused and just ask myself and him why and what made him do it!?

But everyone has Jealousy to them and may not realize it, but I'd say killing the person your spouse cheated on you with is out of control because it takes two to tangle and it's not just that person! I'd put it on both sides because they knew!!

Me.... Well I would probably be really upset and I would lose trust in my spouse because if he did it to me once (who knows he might do it again) I would break up with my spouse to make him realize what he lost and then he'll regret it! (depending on how he is)

I would never kill anyone because they cheated, but us mexicans will get out of hand and want to go crazy on someone! i know I would hit my spouse a couple of times to release my anger but that's it! whatevers done in the past can't be fixed so why do something stupid when you can think about the future! right?
Old 03-25-2003
Mocoso

Send a message via Yahoo to flaca
Default Re: Jealousy, to what extreme would you go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavecitita
Are you a jealous person? If your man/woman cheated on you, and you found out about it, would you:

Break up with your man/woman?

Kill the man/woman they cheated you with?

Or would you forgive your man/woman?

Am I a jealous person to some extent, I don't care all the girl looking at my man thing it is natural for the opposite sex to look at your man , I sure as hell would not want a girl checking me out!!!.....I have had bad experiences with jealousy and I have over came that now, now it's like why get jealous if he loves me he loves me if not he knows were the door is...and it's wide open.....Why get mad at a girl, looking at your man, I tell u why some girls do, because they are not secure if there man loves them, which I think is dumb cause why would he be with you then....ask yourself that......If you are too much of a jealous person then plan on loosing your mate real quick....it's not good in a relationship then that means there is no trust which sucks...man for god sakes I went to the strip clubs before with my ex ain't no big deal lol getting jealous over a dacner half/naked when you know he is going to bed with you....no need for jealousy......Now If I was with my man and some girl came up to us I would be like yes do you need something?....and they would still be stairing I would eventually say ok girl I wil take a photo and gladly give it to the girl....she might have fun with it lmao.....if they cheated on me hmmm well I would ask why what did I do wrong that he had the need to do that....and go on with my life why would I need a cheating man in my life for...(that's why girls true player for reals j/p) a man who cheats no es hombre same as a women....that's why like I say.......if you wanna cheat........don't get married...but..(I now how hard it is) boy do I!!

Break up with him...now that I have experience yes I would....

Kill no No ones worth it.....

Forgive yes, but not forget......

Ojos que ven corazon que no siente.....
Old 03-25-2003
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by majik
In some states, you can get off easy if you end up killing your cheating spouse or the person they're cheating with.

yes if a spouse kills,in the heat of the moment, her cheating spouse and/or lover , she can lower her sentencing in court. I know texas is one of the states that has this law. Kinda makes you think twice, doesn't it? lol.
Old 03-25-2003
Maestro

Killing someone is going way to far!!!

And some things that flaca said is the truth, Why be jealous when you know that you're boyfriend is going home with you... and if your spouse really loves you like they say then they wouldn't cheat on you so you wouldn't have to worry about anything like that!!

It's better to trust your spouse but if they mess up then that's their own bad and their loss! :P
Old 03-25-2003
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to licagirl Send a message via Yahoo to licagirl

id be really pissed if he had been cheating for a long time, buh if i had the chance to talk to him i would of course my man is muy lindo and understandable!
i hope yall could talk to your man/girl if yall were ever cheating
Old 03-25-2003
Maestro

Default ...

I don't think of myself as a jelous person. But if whoever i was with slept with another it is definatly over right then and their. I would not be able to take myself to be with that person again. I wouldn't kill anyone but i can't say i wouldn't think about it and make me smile and laugh.
***Devious thoughts****

Nah though serious if i care for that person i can't do any harm to them. but i wouldn't be quick to forgive. and i doubt i'd stay with them.
Old 03-25-2003
Maestro

I don't think i'd be able to stay with the person because that person just might do it again even if you care for that person a lot!! I will forgive for what my spouse did if I love that person but I sure in the hell wont ever forget!
Old 03-25-2003
Prospect

Send a message via AIM to babygurl

I never thought I was a jealous person till I started dating my boyfriend. One time it got so bad these gurls were starrin hard at him and I got so pissed that I started talkin shit to them. (I thought he liked the attention from gurls that looked much prettier than me.) So I got mad at him too but then I said to myself "Too bad his mine" so I felt good. The same thing happend again but this time it was him who was jealous. Hes all like cover yourself up. We got in a big argument but then we talked it out and we came to a conclusion alike to Suavecitita... Be proud of what you have and happy that its urs.

If he cheated on me.....
I will break up with him cuz at that very moment he will loose all my trust. ITS HIS LOST NOT MINE.

I wouldnt kill him but since I have a very overprotective brother I know he will get a real ass whoppin.

I wouldnt kill her either but I will try to put it in her head that shes a very disrespectful person to herself. Knowing that he had a gurl then why mess up someones realtionship.

Will I forgive him??? It depends on a lot of things.
Old 03-25-2003
Maestro

@ babygurl.... I know how you feel about the whole getting jealous when girls look at your man but the thing with me is that I'll just rub it in their faces to show them that he is mine and he's not theirs!! then they stop!!

And my boyfriend is the same, he tells me to cover myself up when there's other guys around because he thinks I'll like one of the guys that end up looking at me... But truthfully there is a little bit of jealousy in every person but you may not know it! i'm not speaking for everyone because I don't know how everyone thinks or acts but you know what I mean?? It's natural to feel jealous when someone else looks at your boyfriend/girlfriend!

You're right about that girl being disrespectful because she knew that the boy had a girlfriend but it's the other way around for the guy as well!
Old 03-25-2003
Prospect

Send a message via AIM to babygurl

@Aranda...Thats what I do now....rub it in their faces to show them that he is mine and he's not theirs!! then they stop!!!

I do think there is a lil bit of jealousy in everyone.

Its true, its disrespectful from his part too.
[/quote]
Old 03-25-2003
Maestro

Like they say "IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE"

if the guy/girl you're with cheats on you don't get too mad and do something stupid because that would kinda be a little immature! just act like you dont care (even though you do) and then they spouse would realize they are in the wrong!
Old 03-25-2003
Mocoso

Send a message via Yahoo to flaca

Why cheat?? If you do not feel love or feel the same as u did with the person call it off for a while, I believe there is no need for cheating, if you feel that need then just let your other half now u need a break and if they start tripping, be like ok fool I warned you lol I don't believe in hurting people's feeling's so why cheat?
Old 03-25-2003
Maestro

exactly! Why sit there and cheat on your spouse!! there isn't any meaning to hurting someone elses feelings!
Old 03-25-2003
Administrator
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by majik

yes if a spouse kills,in the heat of the moment, her cheating spouse and/or lover , she can lower her sentencing in court. I know texas is one of the states that has this law. Kinda makes you think twice, doesn't it? lol.

nah, dont think twice, then you'll be stuck in jail....premeditated murder ......unless you meant think twice about cheating. that's right!!! think it over or else they'll get u !!

and yes, texas is one of those states.
Old 03-25-2003
Administrator
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranda21
Like they say "IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE"

Isn't it "It takes two to tango"?? You know, like the dance style.
Old 03-25-2003
Maestro

hehehe if It is my bad!