Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Rants & Raves

Rants & Raves Got something to rant about. Post about it here.

Old 02-26-2015
Travieso

Default Re: Sitting w/ your back to an entrance....

I never did anything but when ridding the bus to school seen black dudes kick people when they where getting off the bus. Or getting punched in the back of the head on the school bus and getting jump at school for no reason.

So yeah there is a reason why I'm paranoid
Old 02-26-2015
Miss Mod
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmStabnandez View Post
I never did anything but when ridding the bus to school seen black dudes kick people when they where getting off the bus. Or getting punched in the back of the head on the school bus and getting jump at school for no reason.

Awwwwwwwwww

It's supposed to be hard - if it wasn't hard everyone would do it.
The hard, is what makes it great.

- Jimmy Dugan; A League of Their Own

Old 02-26-2015
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicanachick View Post
Awwwwwwwwww
Shit was crazy back in the days specially when the L.A. metro was still the RTD aka the Rough Tuff and Dangerous. Black people sitting on the back, Browns in the middle and everyone else bunched up in the front.
Old 02-26-2015
Miss Mod
Veterano

Quote:
Shit was crazy back in the days specially when the L.A. metro was still the RTD aka the Rough Tuff and Dangerous. Black people sitting on the back, Browns in the middle and everyone else bunched up in the front.
Damn. I can't imagine it. I think it's pretty crazy sometimes now :/

It's supposed to be hard - if it wasn't hard everyone would do it.
The hard, is what makes it great.

- Jimmy Dugan; A League of Their Own

Old 02-26-2015
Travieso

Quote:
Damn. I can't imagine it. I think it's pretty crazy sometimes now :/
Honestly it wasn't as bad as the late 80's and 90's. There where race wars all over southern Cali, gang wars I even remember Fox 11 had a death count for gang violence that went up to the thousands. It sucked even more if you were Brown or black cause you had to beware of your own people and other races plus those racists ass cops.
Old 02-27-2015
Maestro

LOL! One time I got on the Rough Tuff n Dirty riding through Westchester. I sat in the back cuz you gotta watch motherfuckers. Anywho...at one stop, all these black kids from Westchester High got on the bus. They were loud as fuck!
As they boarded toward the back of the bus, one of the black boys noticed an older woman clutching her purse tightly to her body at the sight of them.
He yelled out, "Here come the niggaz!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL SALSA View Post
well i guess i'm one of you now
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon View Post
Hillsboro fag!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL SALSA View Post
...how the fuck did you know i was from hillsboro?
Old 02-27-2015
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

Quote:

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwww
"awww" indeed. this dude not only still rides a school bus, but he is still afraid of a 6th grade black kid punching him in the back of the head
Old 02-28-2015
Gunner

Lmao!

You make my heart flutter, like wings of a hummingbird. With you, my soul flies... <3
Old 03-03-2015
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to Wizdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomNow View Post
I fucking hate doing this... In any place I tend to go I try to always situate myself facing the entrance or at least so i can have the entrance in my peripheral view.

I remember when I was reading Malcolm X's autobio he spoke about his reluctance to sit w/ this back turned to an entrance and as I got older i found it disconcerting to do the same...

like right now I'm in this computer lab and i'm sitting w/ my back to the entrance and people keep coming in and out and i can see their silhouettes on the computer screen but i can't make out faces....

I think my irritation comes from growing up where I grew up and always feeling like I had to watch my back... like u walk past someone on the sidewalk and u turn around to look back to see if they kept it moving or if they stopped...

Sonuvabitch i hate that feeling.
Same way here. I gotta have my back against the wall or be sitting in the back of the room. One thing I hate is when I go to a restaurant and they sit us in the middle on a table like on display for everyone to look at. I always ask for a booth.
Your situation in that lab... I would get the feeling that nosey fuckers are looking at your work and sure enough there are some that flat out come and straight up stand behind you reading your shit as if its okay or they are privy to do that. I give them the look like what the fuck dick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDEPENDENT CHICANA View Post
thats the ghetto in u sweetie, Im the exact same way and when Im at a red light I always look around and give myself room to "get out" if I need to. And I always have a weapon in the car

a dealy one huh?
Red lights annoy me as well. If there is a car at a red light turning and I come up I always try to stop next to them right behind their door. I hate it when you pull up next to someone and they look over and stare until you look over at them. some mad dog stare and some have that stoopid fake ass happy stare. How about when your already at teh red light and someone pulls up behind your door? Now you cant tell who is looking over or if they are looking over and pointing a gun at your head and you can feel the burn of the lazer light burning a hole in the back of your head because they are a crazy nut ass person who just lost their job and you look like the fucker that fired them or the dude that banged their ol lady and...... Shit, I guess I am suffering from paranoia...