Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Health and Beauty > General Health

General Health Discuss any Health topics that don't quite fit into any other health forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2009
Estudiante

Send a message via Yahoo to LasBrownEyes
Default depression...

I know this is a seriouse thing now a days and i know alot of people are falling into it...and sadly to say i maybe one of them : [....now i know alot of people on here dont know me that well but im usually upbeat and always laughing [friends call me giggles as a joke cuz im laughing at everything] but now a days i just want to go to my room and cry all the time..life has been pretty rough for me latly [family is the biggest] but im planning to go to the doctors but i need to get the money cuz i dont have insurance and my mom nor dad want to help me out but im so anxiouse to go...ive read up on it and ive seem to have quite a bit of the symthoms..but anywayz i just wanted to tell you [my soyfamily] because i feel real comfy with you guys and know would help me through my time in need...thanks : ]
When i walk by haters stop and stare,
well keep on lookin cuz i don't care.
i got my own life and style,
i aint tryin to please you or make you smile.

"sex is power and money is power, so sex for money is simply the exchange of power" -Samantha [sex in the city]