Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Identity

Identity Anything pertaining to Identity issues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #301  
Old 03-27-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

^ whut grey hair? all I see is hairless cleavage
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 03-27-2007
mexichick02's Avatar
mexichick02 mexichick02 is offline
Estudiante
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 783
Send a message via Yahoo to mexichick02
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

I used to have blonde hair, I did it out of curiousity, a change... not to look white. Although I did get a hell of alot more attention! Which isn't bad either

But yeah... it's WAY too high maintance. I had to do my roots every 3 weeks, not every 2 months....my hair grows fast. I got tired of it and now I'm back to my natural black hair. I like it, it's more misterious.
__________________
"strenth doesn't come from physical capacity, it comes from indomitable will"
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 03-27-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

^ I think some women of all races dye thier hair blonde 1. men love it 2. because they like it but don't like their dark features 3. and a some do it to hide their grey hairs
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 03-27-2007
girly's Avatar
girly girly is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,348
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

lol There are more important things to worry about than "fake blondes". Chicanas who dye their hair blonde don't do it with the intention to fool people. Come on....how is a fake blonde gonna fool anyone when she has black roots showing big time? lol I've known Chicanas who dye their hair blonde just cause that was the chola style for a while not because they were "trying to be white". I personally will never dye my hair blonde because I'd feel fake and dumb....but that's just me. People do things for different reasons.
__________________
"In the end, we're all messed up anyway"
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 03-27-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimichipilli View Post
we need the deTECtive on the case asap..

flash the signal...



so where's Tec? I don't think the signal works
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 03-28-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

FYI - Many Anglo female caucasians are not natural born blondes, many of them are naturally brunette who dye their hair blonde because that's the dominant standard of beauty that Hollywood and our Eurocentric society markets to insecure women into believing that blonde hair will make them prettier, sexier, more attractive etc.
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.

Last edited by Ralo El Dorado; 03-28-2007 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 03-28-2007
Trigon's Avatar
Trigon Trigon is offline
Mocoso
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 253
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

You really think Chicano men want white girls?

Tint your hair whatever color you like, I got a thing for brunettes and always will love them best. Nothing against blonds; dark hair, long or short or curly, wavy or straight, is just my preference.

I really do hope Jessica Alba goes back to her natural color or darker, because she looks best that way. Seeing her blond makes me want hot, Swiss Miss Cocoa - very strange. She'd be cute bald, but it's her hair and her head and her business. I'll still be a fan.
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 03-28-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

^ yes many Chicano men prefer hueritas over trigenyas anyday and many Chicanas prefer lighter features over dark features in men
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 03-28-2007
Dee's Avatar
Dee Dee is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Island
Posts: 12,944
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigon View Post
I really do hope Jessica Alba goes back to her natural color or darker, because she looks best that way.
yeah she does.
__________________
"I take out the white part and finger out all the goodness"
"Nessa, Dannie and Dee...we should have a poptart foursome
i'll nibble off the edges, dee can lick the icing while dannie and nessa consome the warm and sticky innards" *drools*
- SD (Butterfingers)
Soldier is my crazyyy freak
SJ is my favorite mod!
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 04-03-2007
tecpaocelotl's Avatar
tecpaocelotl tecpaocelotl is offline
The one and only
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 27,674
Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimichipilli View Post
we need the deTECtive on the case asap..

flash the signal...



What happened? I came as fast as I can.

*Tired. Out of breath.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
Is this guy half breed also known as dont_do_it using a different alias on soy?
There are no connections between Saddam and Osama... I mean, there's no connection between Don't do it and Half Breed.
__________________
"Don't Demonstrate, Infiltrate! From within you can help those without." -Jorge Le Rand

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 04-03-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

The Tec Signal was flashed 3 weeks ago and you barely respond to it today

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUGZ93266 View Post
I ONLY LIKE HEURAS IF THEY ARE TANNED AND PRETTY OTHERWISE, LMAO.
Me too, I like them with the fake tans they get at the tanning salon and I also like them blancitas as well. I don't like it when they put that fake tannin lotion though cause sometimes it makes them look orange skinned
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 04-03-2007
tecpaocelotl's Avatar
tecpaocelotl tecpaocelotl is offline
The one and only
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 27,674
Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
The Tec Signal was flashed 3 weeks ago and you barely respond to it today
There's a lot of things going on. I was saving soy from danger (That's what I call merging constant post, threads, and moving topics.).
__________________
"Don't Demonstrate, Infiltrate! From within you can help those without." -Jorge Le Rand

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 04-03-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

^ you need a side kick like Batman had Robin to back him up
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 04-03-2007
tecpaocelotl's Avatar
tecpaocelotl tecpaocelotl is offline
The one and only
Presidente
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 27,674
Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ you need a side kick like Batman had Robin to back him up
I thought that was the mods were for. Almost like Super Friends. Everyone was equal except for Superman bc he can kicked everyone's ass since he was the leader.
__________________
"Don't Demonstrate, Infiltrate! From within you can help those without." -Jorge Le Rand

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 04-03-2007
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

^
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!”
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 03-21-2008
SoyCatracho's Avatar
SoyCatracho SoyCatracho is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,874
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
But when it comes to a womens hair, there has to be thousands of different motives for why...Tryin to figure out why females dye their hair is like tryin to figure out the fuckin cosmos..
Bingo! If any woman, or Chicana, dyes her hair that's her business. As long as she is happy with how she looks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow View Post
Seriously. Do you know how dumb this sounds?

You ride the bus IN YOUR CITY and you know that nowhere else in the continental U.S. is a blonde riding a bus?
You should get your head examined. Both you and the guy that started this thread.
LOL. I the thread starter sounds a lot like Decolonize Anahuac from bp.com.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon View Post
He is gay. Salsa p.md me with a gay offer. Fag!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL SALSA View Post
well i guess i'm one of you now
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon View Post
Hillsboro fag!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL SALSA View Post
...how the fuck did you know i was from hillsboro?
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 12-28-2009
NiNix69's Avatar
NiNix69 NiNix69 is offline
Fresh Meat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: my own lil world
Posts: 1
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

lol dark w/ blonde shit nasty!!! lol
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 02-12-2011
budda10000 budda10000 is offline
Fresh Meat!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow View Post
hmmm. Chicanos prefer to date white girls?

Is this a fact?

I'm a Chicano and I dont prefer white girls or blondes.







Seriously. Do you know how dumb this sounds?

You ride the bus IN YOUR CITY and you know that nowhere else in the continental U.S. is a blonde riding a bus?
You should get your head examined. Both you and the guy that started this thread.
Maybe not chicano's but mexican's cant get enough.... They completely ignore my current(hopi) gf in Mexicali but my bitch ex blonde gf would get stared at and whistles.... Personally I think my current gf is much more attractive.
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 02-12-2011
GoldenArms's Avatar
GoldenArms GoldenArms is offline
Maestro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BIB's Cleavage, Population Me!
Posts: 3,021
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by budda10000 View Post
Maybe not chicano's but mexican's cant get enough.... They completely ignore my current(hopi) gf in Mexicali but my bitch ex blonde gf would get stared at and whistles.... Personally I think my current gf is much more attractive.

Obviously you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 11-12-2011
Suavecitita's Avatar
Suavecitita Suavecitita is offline
Supporter
Veterano
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: ..in your heart. ~<3~
Posts: 8,978
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

*bumpiiiing*
Reply With Quote
  #321  
Old 06-28-2014
Xochi's Avatar
Xochi Xochi is offline
Prospect
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Sesame Street
Posts: 22
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

This thread is completely stupid. O_O
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 07-08-2014
facetats facetats is offline
Prospect
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 36
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
that's a retarded statement, i'm sorry but i disagree, people dye thier hair for many reasons, i'm a hair dresser and people dye thier hair for thier own personal reasons, self expression, current trend, experimintation,you name it...
so if someone dye's thier hair red, they want to be a tomato?? blue? a smurf?? get real... times change , we are not i the 30's.. like i said retartded...i have men that are probably are more chicano than you and me combined, and they come in and i give them BLONDE hi-lites too.. big deal??

i mean who the hell cares anyway??
"I saw a white dude try to hit up on a blonde chicana the other day, as soon as he heard that chicano accent he took off like she had the plague! In order for a chicana to impress a white dude she has to be herself. All the skin dye and blonde dye is regarded as shallow and filled with low self-esteem
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 07-09-2014
KoolArrow's Avatar
KoolArrow KoolArrow is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West L.A/Las Vegas
Posts: 8,605
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by facetats View Post
"I saw a white dude try to hit up on a blonde chicana the other day, as soon as he heard that chicano accent he took off like she had the plague!

I would have done the same thing.
__________________
“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in
seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”― Socrates

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 07-10-2014
xicanachick's Avatar
xicanachick xicanachick is offline
Miss Mod
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Where the tall trees sway
Posts: 8,192
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow View Post
I would have done the same thing.
Of course
__________________

It's supposed to be hard - if it wasn't hard everyone would do it.
The hard, is what makes it great.


- Jimmy Dugan; A League of Their Own

Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 07-11-2014
KoolArrow's Avatar
KoolArrow KoolArrow is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West L.A/Las Vegas
Posts: 8,605
Default Re: The REAL reason Chicanas dye their hair BLONDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicanachick View Post
Of course
whats that supposed to mean? You white ass!
__________________
“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in
seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”― Socrates

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chicanas! chi_towns_finest_hyna General Discussion 10 07-29-2007 06:15 PM
Calling ALL Chicanas!!! ChicanaRealm Websites and Webpages 2 12-26-2005 05:01 PM
Why are so many Chicanas shallow? ChicanoWopHybrid General Relationship Talk 43 03-22-2005 08:40 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 PM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are © copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.