Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Community > Veteranos' Corner

Veteranos' Corner A place for military veterans to talk about thier experiences, travels, or other military veteran related topics.

Old 09-02-2004
Gunner

lol true no better where you go if you served in the military we always try to prove who is better, you'll even when your in BCT the Active fight with ANG, and the AR, and so on
Old 09-02-2004
Meme

FIRST of all. you opened your suck and started the shit. this was and is for Marines to sound off to EACHOTHER.....why did you have to start talkin' trash? you don't like what I said move on chivato. I personaly don't give a shit how many MOH's the army has. HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? ZERO right? ain't nobody here started saying we were better than anyone else til you opened your young ass mouth. just sit down and shut your suck. you might learn something.
Old 09-03-2004
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache
I read in the newspaper the Iraqui's have given the Marines a new nick name "Angels Of Death". I wonder how or why that name but the article also stated they fear having to fight the "Angels Of Death" more then having to fight the U.S. Army.
its funny i havent herd that term around here but i could be wrong ill ask some of the natioals around here

MLK
Old 09-03-2004
Meme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache
To all who shall see these presents, greetings:

Know ye that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of NELIO, and by virtue of the power invested in me as Life Member of the Order of "Masters Of The Iron Monster USMC".

I hereby declare and appoint this person "HONORARY DEVIL DOG".

Be it therefore understood that I hereby command all persons to show due honor and respect to NELIO who has proven himself worthy of this honorary title.

This declaration of being forevermore an HONORARY DEVIL DOG is not to be taken lightly and full confidence is placed on NELIO'S shoulders to carry himself with honor and respect at all times. To be a DEVIL DOG is to be above reproach.

CONGRATULATION'S NELIO..YOU MADE THE CUT.

P. S. Sorry SCaliFemale626, you did'nt.
LMAO I haven't seen those words in years. oh and congrats nelio. lol.
Old 09-03-2004
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme
FIRST of all. you opened your suck and started the shit. this was and is for Marines to sound off to EACHOTHER.....why did you have to start talkin' trash? you don't like what I said move on chivato. I personaly don't give a shit how many MOH's the army has. HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? ZERO right? ain't nobody here started saying we were better than anyone else til you opened your young ass mouth. just sit down and shut your suck. you might learn something.
lol I like it when you call me young it just shows me that you being as old as you are your still ignorent just cuz your young dosent mean your stupid its people that think like you that need to pull up a chair and listen

MLK
Old 09-03-2004
Meme

Default Re: Looks like I'm the oldest Perro del Diablo here at age 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejano
Looks like I'm the oldest Perro del Diablo here at age 47.
well unfortunately my man, you got me beat there. hahaha.
Old 09-03-2004
Meme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejano
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOMBSQUADGUY
IM NOT SAYING WERE BETTER ITS JUST FACTS!! THE MEDAL OF HONOR, THE HIGHEST MOST PRESTIGE MEDAL THAT CAN BE AWARDED TO ANY SOLDIER OF ANY SERVICE WAS AWARDED TO MORE ARMY SOLDIERS THAN ANY OTHER BRANCH OF SERVICE.
But if you break it down per capita (meaning there are more Army personnel 3:1 than Marines). Break it down per capita then get back to me.

Hispanics lead (Per Capita) over all in Medal of Honor recepients. Every acknowledges that Mejicanos have a warrior's heart & soul. No doubt.

Paz Carnales & Carnalas
save your breath bro. he can't add. he proved how silly he is last night. he likes to talk the talk but definately can't walk the walk.
how the hell did moh's even get involved in this? why did they? I thought it was a call out for D E V I L D O G S? if ya wanna drop a line saying sup, cool but we ain't here to talk shit. you wanna talk shit go to iraq and put your mouth to use.

it's a shame that some people feel they have to compete for attention and don't even have the brains to follow through.

and what you are saying tejano is correct. about the ratio of bodies to medals. but that's not important.

if you're army cool. if you're navy cool, if you're air force cool. we happen to be marines. we are the oldest of all the armed forces the U.S has and happen to be the smallest, well next to the coast guard. we were formed before the army or the navy. only we were strictly used as snipers. STRICTLY as snipers. we were not a large force at all. we did not have numbers we only had our motto " ONE SHOT ONE KILL" and we still use it to this day. we defended merchants vessels' in the harbors..not a naval vessel, the navy had not formed yet and there was no regular army, just individual state militias.

all branches of our countries defenses have a history that they are proud of. talk shit about mine and be prepared to knuckle up. as any other branch would.

keep on topic if you're going to start trash talking. don't add crap that's off topic or change the subject. and if you do, like someone here did, be prepared to look like a jack ass.

My MOS and military service in general was put into question and I do not appreciate that! I will go out of my way to be the bigger asshole!!! and make you look like a pendejo. If you want to engage me in a battle of wits or knowledge or trivia you better make damned sure I don't know shit about the subject. I played you like a broke ass guitara boy. take the lesson learned and next time think before you speak. I'm good. I was a good 1371 and knowmy shit about EXPLOSIVE ORDANANCE and I'm a good Marine. Now I still work for the government and I'm still good at what I do.

I hope everybody here can chill on the stupid crap that started here. We shouldn't be on eachother's asses. I'm a VET like every other military person here. And I fucking proud of what I did. I hope you are to.

Now on a lighter note I wanna hear some funny stories during you duty. I'm sure we all got some pretty good ones. I'm gonna start another thread about it and start it off. see ya on the other side.
Old 11-07-2004
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via Yahoo to one_firme_pelon
Default US MARINE

Here in iraq the IRAQI troop are wearing our uniform!!!( Marine digital desert cammies) It kills me to see these people wearing the uniform I earn so hard to get. i went through hell in boot camp and im still going through it here in IRAQ, FALLUJA. these people have no idea what the meaning of the E.G.A. and what u have to go through to earn that E.G.A...but yet they rock the uniform like dirty rags...

does anyone know why the higher-ups let this ride?

Cpl. of the Marines
Old 11-07-2004
Meme

Default Re: US MARINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_firme_pelon
Here in iraq the IRAQI troop are wearing our uniform!!!( Marine digital desert cammies) It kills me to see these people wearing the uniform I earn so hard to get. i went through hell in boot camp and im still going through it here in IRAQ, FALLUJA. these people have no idea what the meaning of the E.G.A. and what u have to go through to earn that E.G.A...but yet they rock the uniform like dirty rags...

does anyone know why the higher-ups let this ride?

Cpl. of the Marines
that's fucked up devil dog!! I know what you mean about earning the E.G.A. I hate to see someone wear my insignia that I bled for. I hurt to get it.
As for them wearing our EGA? I don't know what to tell you. It must be some kind of political bullshit their feeding the iraqi's. who knows?
it ain't no thing. just gaff it off. poof. it's gone.
Old 07-12-2005
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via MSN to XiCaNo_21
Default USMC

Hey how is everyone doin. Well, imma be a marine. Im leavin for bootcamp on the 24th.
Old 07-16-2005
Meme

sup man? Good luck. so you be going east coast. cool. get ready for some nasty heat and bugs.
Old 07-25-2005
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via Yahoo to Pacho

here i am fighting the good fight in this big sand box called iraq.

i have only been in for two years and i dont ever regret joining this beloved corps. soy un avionics tech on the CH-46 helicopter currently deployed in iraq. i love what i do and i love what i am, a motivated devil dogg!

hey how's life back in the states?
Old 07-25-2005
Meme

What's up Pacho? Welcome to Soy.
So you maintain the electronics of the bird?

It's the same o same o here. SSDD.
Take a head count and watch your backside. Be safe.
Old 07-26-2005
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via Yahoo to Pacho

hey thanks for the welcome

yeah that's pretty much my job. maintaining the electronics of the birds. and i am watching my back, i know that i dont got it as bad as the grunts out there but these punks still keep us on our toes with constant i.d.f.