Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Learning Center > Finance, Business, & Employment

Finance, Business, & Employment Stocks, Bonds, Money Market, Management, Personal Finances; Business Talk, Home Businesses; MLMs; Financial Opportunities; Employment, Help Wanted, Resumes

Old 01-12-2010
Gunner

Send a message via MSN to chicana323 Send a message via Yahoo to chicana323
Default Advertising my business

We have great rates right now for bad drivers, so if you are one and need a quote give me a call!!!

Old 01-12-2010
Maestro

Default Re: Advertising my business

Holy shit, even me!?
Old 01-12-2010
Gunner

If you are in California, I can help you.
Old 01-12-2010
Maestro

Dammit, I'm in Cleavagetown, Arkansas.
Old 01-12-2010
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

can u insure my bugatti veyron? it costs more than ur house x 10 fyi.
Old 01-12-2010
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

you sell car insurance?

cool, I have a question. My cousin(under 18) wants to get insured. are they better off, putting the car under her parents name and then be under her parents insurance? definitely cheaper than doing it all herself but is that legal?

how long before it becomes affordable to do it on her own?(Assuming she keeps her clean driving record and doesn't get into any accidents)
Old 01-12-2010
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
you sell car insurance?

cool, I have a question. My cousin(under 1 wants to get insured. are they better off, putting the car under her parents name and then be under her parents insurance? definitely cheaper than doing it all herself but is that legal?

If they are living under the same house he can be in the same insurance as his parents and he doesn't have to put the car under their names, because he will be the primary driver on his car anyways (a driver has to be assigned to a car)(If they are 3 cars and 3 drivers then each driver is assigned a car, if they are 3 drivers and 2 cars, the driver with the least driving experience is assigned to a car). It will help if he is under his parents insurance because he can get the multi car discount and other discounts that might be available for young drivers under their parents policy, like Auto/Home Discount and good student discount.

If he doesn't live with his parents then he cannot be in the same policy with them and he has to get his own policy, (also note that if his parents put the car under their name it will be a liability against them, so it wouldn't be a good idea for them specially if they are homeowners) They are ways to get around this but if he has an accident and the insurance company finds out the arrangement it could be ground for them to deny the claim, so its better to just do it the right way.

how long before it becomes affordable to do it on her own?(Assuming she keeps her clean driving record and doesn't get into any accidents)

Its usually after age 25, but the rates are pretty decent for people under 25 that are married