Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Community > Welcome Center

Welcome Center Take the time to introduce yourself to this community! This is a place to welcome new members joining the site or welcome back members who have been gone.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #51  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

There is no smell. The only thing I smell is metal. There is a door on the front that closes and a chute where the smoke goes. But that smoke is filtered before it goes outside.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

how many years have you worked at that joint?

since you work with corpses I bet you like zombie movies huh?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

[QUOTE=Ralo El Dorado;1294296]how many years have you worked at that joint?

since you work with corpses I bet you like zombie movies huh?[/QUOTE

I have been doing this for about 5 years only a few months in Tennessee. I like zombie movies but not because of my work.

You mean movies like this?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80651921/
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ like Night of the Living Dead, 28 weeks later, etc.

If one were to apply for a job at a funeral home, who does the job interview? Let's say cannibals like myself or necrophiliacs like calmanani applied to get a gig at a funeral home, would they let us work there?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ like Night of the Living Dead, 28 weeks later, etc.

If one were to apply for a job at a funeral home, who does the job interview? Let's say cannibals like myself or necrophiliacs like calmanani applied to get a gig at a funeral home, would they let us work there?
I would think that would be illegal. Sleeping with a corpse or eating it is illegal.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ Just as one signs up to be an organ donor after death it should also be legal for those who die to be able to sign off to be sold for human meat consumption by cannibals don'tcha think?

when doing an interview, are questions asked about cannibalism and necrophilia?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ Just as one signs up to be an organ donor after death it should also be legal for those who die to be able to sign off to be sold for human meat consumption by cannibals don'tcha think?

when doing an interview, are questions asked about cannibalism and necrophilia?
No I have never been asked questions like that.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

have you driven a hearse and where can I buy one that runs good? If i got one, i'd throw a dope ass sound system in it, hydros, and drop it with some daytons on it

This is my dream lowrider car right here:

__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.

Last edited by Ralo El Dorado; 06-07-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Yes I drive them. We have Cadillacs, Lincolns and a few vans for pick ups.

You seem interested. I would go to your local funeral home and ask them for a walk through of there walk in cooler as you are thinking of getting into the business.

I think one person decided to get into the business after walking through our walk in.

Last edited by Palomino; 06-07-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ that's awesome. what's the fastest that they can go and what's the fastest speed you ever drove in one? when it's time to get a new Hearse, does the funeral home sell them to the public or trade them in to the manufacturer?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ that's awesome. what's the fastest that they can go and what's the fastest speed you ever drove in one? when it's time to get a new Hearse, does the funeral home sell them to the public or trade them in to the manufacturer?
The fastest I have gone was 70mph on the interstate. I am not sure what they do with them. The usually hold onto them for a long time.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ what's the oldest model hearse you have at the spot you work at?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ what's the oldest model hearse you have at the spot you work at?
2000? I think
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ that ain't old, too bad that's the oldest you have.

how much would you charge me if I were to buy some prime meat from a corpse?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ that ain't old, too bad that's the oldest you have.

how much would you charge me if I were to buy some prime meat from a corpse?
I would not sell it. I highly doubt you would eat it.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ why wouldn't I? would you?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

For one the diets of people here is very poor. It is not like eating cattle. Lets just say it's not so fresh.

I would never eat a person.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

so if it were fresh and their diets were good, would you grub on some of their prime flesh?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
so if it were fresh and their diets were good, would you grub on some of their prime flesh?
No I would not.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 06-07-2009
nina_bonita's Avatar
nina_bonita nina_bonita is offline
Director
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: FLA!!
Posts: 5,490
Default Re: Palomino Back

funeral car.... *scare-ay*
__________________
You can't tame a wild rose
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ ol skool funeral cars are gangsta and firme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palomino View Post
No I would not.
that's not true, don't lie, i bet you would
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ ol skool funeral cars are gangsta and firme



that's not true, don't lie, i bet you would
I have no need nor the desire to eat a human being.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ you may not at the moment. but hypothetically speaking you most likely would if you were in a small engine plane that crash landed on a remote mountain top and a few passengers had died, no doubt you along with the remaining living survivors would resort to eating human flesh in a situation like this
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-07-2009
Palomino's Avatar
Palomino Palomino is offline
Chicle
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 71
Default Re: Palomino Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralo El Dorado View Post
^ you may not at the moment. but hypothetically speaking you most likely would if you were in a small engine plane that crash landed on a remote mountain top and a few passengers had died, no doubt you along with the remaining living survivors would resort to eating human flesh in a situation like this
Yeah well I guess I would in that situation.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-07-2009
Ralo El Dorado's Avatar
Ralo El Dorado Ralo El Dorado is offline
Veterano
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: iOcho Diesocho Putos!
Posts: 11,344
Default Re: Palomino Back

^ as crazy as it may sound, Ii read a story were that happend before. I think a Chilean soccer team on a plane crash landed on a snow covered mountain top so team members ate dead team members in order to survive untily they were eventually rescued.

whats the cheapest price a person pays to be at a wake and buried were you work at and how much is cremation?
__________________
"We Had to Tear This Mothafucka Up!!!
AnyMedia
Click here to download it.
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 AM.


All the comments are property of their posters. Images, logo, content and design are copyright by SoyChicano.com. All Rights Reserved.