Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Identity/Culture/Race/Religion > Identity

Identity Anything pertaining to Identity issues.

Old 06-05-2013
Maestro

Send a message via MSN to _aztec_princess_ Send a message via Yahoo to _aztec_princess_
Default Time Capsules - what would you put in it?

My friends and I made a time capsule four years ago to mark the end of high school years, and we made it to be opened four years from then - to mark our college graduation, or at least projected.

Anyway we will be opening the time capsule soon and making another, with probably a five year mark or more this time. However, in the first one we only included letters, I want to have more items to look at then just that.

So if you were creating a time capsule what 5-10 items would you include?and why?

Here is my list:

1. A letter to self again - this time I would make sure to include current favorites - favorite song, quote, place to eat, color, book, television show etc etc
2. Maybe the results of a personality quiz
3. A USB filled with pictures and other cool documents and images to look at (Except that I go through my pictures all of the time, so unless I delete the ones I include?? I don't want to do that though)
4. Maybe my planner - - I keep planners from every year and I like looking back at them to see what was going on - - It would be neat to include the one from my last year of college
5. Newspaper - - Probably New York times