Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Community > Welcome Center

Welcome Center Take the time to introduce yourself to this community! This is a place to welcome new members joining the site or welcome back members who have been gone.

Old 02-08-2015
Fresh Meat!

Smile Hello!!!

Hello everyone!! I'm new here and hopefully I'll learn how to use it well soon!!
Old 02-09-2015
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl
Default Re: Hello!!!

Welcome to soy.

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Old 02-09-2015
Gunner

Welcome, chica! Hope you actually stick around.

You make my heart flutter, like wings of a hummingbird. With you, my soul flies... <3
Old 02-09-2015
Mocoso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellokittyceci View Post
Hello everyone!! I'm new here and hopefully I'll learn how to use it well soon!!
Telling is a bit about yourself, like what`s-up would be a good start. I for one would like to know `where exactly `you is`. What city or country I mean.

Welcome to Soy
Old 02-09-2015
Maestro

Welcome to soy!
Old 02-09-2015
Fresh Meat!

Thank you all for the welcomes! I already feel like this is going to be awesome! Well I'm from Dallas, TX and I'm 24 years old. Well I'm and single mom but it's the best experience ever. I'm really friendly and outgoing. Thank you all for welcoming me I hope to soon from part of this family!
Old 02-09-2015
Gunner

Welcome. It's simple, just post up. Yea we all raza here, just say what's on your mind. Share something real or share a laugh. Want help on something, want to help us on something. We like cats, and I think we like dogs too.
Old 02-10-2015
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

welcome to the site
Old 02-10-2015
Mocoso

Quote:
Thank you all for the welcomes! I already feel like this is going to be awesome! Well I'm from Dallas, TX and I'm 24 years old. Well I'm and single mom but it's the best experience ever. I'm really friendly and outgoing. Thank you all for welcoming me I hope to soon from part of this family!
That`s a great start Kitty. I hope its O.K. that I called you Kitty so there will not be a misunderstanding. So you are from Big D`? that is an awsome city. "who killed JR?' and all that. I think that was his name wasn`t, in the TV show Dallas of years ago?

Here I am trying to make you feel comfortable to write. Hope you let yourself go and do that....we surely need a boost from folks to do some writing. So with that said, again, Welcome home.
Old 02-10-2015
Maestro

Heeeeyyyy! Welcome, neighbor!
Well, how about them apples??!! I live in Fort Worth!
Old 02-11-2015
Fresh Meat!

Hey Roberto I never really watched the show Dallas but yes sir I'm from the Big D and I love it here ..lol I know kind of lame lol. And hey just try! Nice to meet you neighbor!
Old 02-16-2015
Miss Mod
Veterano

Welcome! Glad I didn't ban your username when I first saw you on

It's supposed to be hard - if it wasn't hard everyone would do it.
The hard, is what makes it great.

- Jimmy Dugan; A League of Their Own

Old 02-16-2015
Travieso

You should had ban her
Old 02-16-2015
Miss Mod
Veterano

Just waiting to see if she starts posting spam lol

Old 02-17-2015
Fresh Meat!

Hello Xicanachick but ban me? Why? No I don't post spam. I'm a confused a bit.....
Old 02-17-2015
Mocoso

Quote:
Hello Xicanachick but ban me? Why? No I don't post spam. I'm a confused a bit.....
You are not alone dear. Most here are confused....a lot.
Old 02-17-2015
Miss Mod
Veterano

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
You are not alone dear. Most here are confused....a lot.
so true.

Well we have a lot of spammers that come on the boards, sign up and don't post anything for a couple of days. They don't add a picture or anything and then all of a sudden start posting up a storm of posts full of hyperlinks to spam websites. So when you joined and didn't add a picture or posted, my instinct was to ban lol. But I held off thinking that maybe you were a real person and here we are today! hahaha

But welcome for real! Glad to have another lady amongst all these pervs

Old 02-18-2015
Mocoso

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicanachick View Post
so true.

Well we have a lot of spammers that come on the boards, sign up and don't post anything for a couple of days. They don't add a picture or anything and then all of a sudden start posting up a storm of posts full of hyperlinks to spam websites. So when you joined and didn't add a picture or posted, my instinct was to ban lol. But I held off thinking that maybe you were a real person and here we are today! hahaha

But welcome for real! Glad to have another lady amongst all these pervs
Yes, that`s a good post and advise xicanachick. It is so true nowadays of some elements today enjoy waking up in the morning hoping to find some website to invade with all types of shitty posts written with no purpose other than to start shit among members, or advertising stuff that is completely illegal in most websites.

However, I admire your consideration to let this new poster show her hand, before taking any type of action. Yes, this has to be explained as you did. I like that. But most of all, of course, is that we have another lovely chick among us pervs...count me in.

Thanks
Old 02-18-2015
Fresh Meat!

Okay I totally get it now Xicanachick. And thank you for not banning me. I really just want to meet more people of my same culture and get a bit more in touch with it. You know learn more about it I really love being chicana but I want to get more in touch with. I want my son knowing about our culture more as well. So yeah thanks once again for not banning me. And pervs lol I don't think I've experienced anything of that sort here yet lol. And Roberto you are totally right she did really good in explaining herself and now I totally comprehend why she wanted to ban me lol. I just get really busy at work you guys and it will take me sometime to reply.
Old 02-18-2015
Miss Mod
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
Yes, that`s a good post and advise xicanachick. It is so true nowadays of some elements today enjoy waking up in the morning hoping to find some website to invade with all types of shitty posts written with no purpose other than to start shit among members, or advertising stuff that is completely illegal in most websites.

However, I admire your consideration to let this new poster show her hand, before taking any type of action. Yes, this has to be explained as you did. I like that. But most of all, of course, is that we have another lovely chick among us pervs...count me in.

Thanks
lol. I'm the cool moderator

Quote:
Okay I totally get it now Xicanachick. And thank you for not banning me. I really just want to meet more people of my same culture and get a bit more in touch with it. You know learn more about it I really love being chicana but I want to get more in touch with. I want my son knowing about our culture more as well. So yeah thanks once again for not banning me. And pervs lol I don't think I've experienced anything of that sort here yet lol. And Roberto you are totally right she did really good in explaining herself and now I totally comprehend why she wanted to ban me lol. I just get really busy at work you guys and it will take me sometime to reply.
Give it some time girl But glad you found our crazy little community, look around the boards and post in whatever it is that interests you. We need some more activity around here.

Old 02-19-2015
Mocoso

Quote:
You are doing alright girl. And thank you for noting my two cents on explaining. Whatever you do, do not, and I repeat, do not allow `perv`s` to derail what you want to do here. Ignore comments you feel are inappropriate and just act like you would in front of you son..Another two cents I found in my pocket.

Ignoring a comment made to you is not illegal or bannable. I know from experience. Everyone here ignores me.
Old 02-19-2015
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicanachick View Post
Just waiting to see if she starts posting spam lol
Fucking Gestapo and shit! Let her at least post and find out!!!!! Fucking soy nazi's!

Welcome. Another Texan on here, fuck you californians. Notice how all the admin is from Calif.

Fuckers!

Old 02-19-2015
Fresh Meat!

Well thank you for the welcome Xicanachick. I'm starting to feel at home lol. And gracias Roberto for the advice. And I will just be me I always try to be the best I can be with my son near or not. He's my reason of being and he's the one person I will always try to impress. To me how my son views me is the most important thing and I want to be the one person he always looks up to. I hope I made some sense lol. And yes Nelio I am one more Texan on here and I'm proud of being a Texan as well
Old 02-19-2015
Travieso

Old 02-20-2015
Gunner

Fk Cali, Fk Tx, it's all about the FLA baby...

You make my heart flutter, like wings of a hummingbird. With you, my soul flies... <3