Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Community > Welcome Center

Welcome Center Take the time to introduce yourself to this community! This is a place to welcome new members joining the site or welcome back members who have been gone.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2015
Mocoso

Default Thank you for remembering my Birthday. Ive been absent so long.

To say the least, I was pleasantly surprised this morning to find a message from Soy Chicano. A Birthday wish no less. Thank you, thank you.

I joined Soy back in 08 and going back through my writings and messages I dicovered that indeed I was not what one would call an exceptional member. In fact I acted rude many times with respected Chicanos.

Today, in affirming my thanks for your Birthday wish, I want to add a sincere and heart felt apology, apologies, to those who I might have insulted with my childest past journey here at Soy Chicano. I could easily name names of those I intend my apology, apologies to go to, but I will not. You may remember me. So you are it.

With a new mentality, and a changing of the guard for us Chicanos up in Washington, I would really like to know how you view our future from this day on, when Republicans take control of our political agendas. I learned here that at Soy there are some who are Republicans, and that is not a bad thing I might add. Only the change in politics is different. I also look to be a different person for the remainder of time I may or may not be here.

To understand what I meant by being rude to many here, all you have to do is go into my writings to find out. I did so this morning and I am truly embarassed by my own selfish ego. Having said the above, again I thank you Soy for your Birthday wish.

Peace,

Roberto

Tags
apologies , apology , birthday wish , chicano