Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Current Events > Politics

Politics Politics and anything related to Political talk.

Old 05-18-2011
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Re: Utah Republican Hispanic Assembly: Disclaimer

Oh she was on that bandwagon. Pretty conservative. But her reasoning were way the fuck out there. And she did plagiarize a whole article on here once until another member called her out on it. She never uses her own arguments, her own words, just those of others.

Well dreaming that either of those parties are worth a damn is reaaaaaaaaaally dreaming.
Old 05-18-2011
Chicle

I hear you on not feeling included that anyone really gives a damn, but the policies really do seem to define them , and their votes on the for and against policies . If we entertain the two parties as playing political theater, why would their be re districting must with the GOP policies, and the Corporate Favored Policies on one side of the aisle?
Old 05-18-2011
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
Well dreaming that either of those parties are worth a damn is reaaaaaaaaaally dreaming.
X2.

"Tehan tohtocazqueh to tamatcayotl can cachi chicahuac." - David Vazquez
Old 05-19-2011
Chicle

Dreams are illusions, only common interests and equality are common goals.
Old 05-21-2011
Chicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
Yeah.

Long story.
hahaha
ask a white man threads? hahah i't s a shame i didn't see those

Last edited by onka yolotl; 05-21-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-21-2011
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnspicy79 View Post
She thinks she speaks for the Raza because shes "Hispanic" and she also thinks she represents "Republicans"..what a fucking joke..

Taking pictures and kissing ass with a bunch of looney Republican Conservatives doesnt make you one of them DEE DEE..they will always see you as a BROWN PUPPET MONKEY..
X2
Old 05-23-2011
Chicle

Wink Re: Utah Republican Hispanic Assembly: Disclaimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Chicahua11 View Post
X2
Old 05-27-2011
Chicle

what cracks me up is she used to be so against Immigrants , now shes fighting for immigrant rights, with her not so humble bigotlow in scottsdale, az.

what does she have in common with migrants or even Chicanos? shes married to a white guy, and has no mexican culture in her lifestyle other than being denied by her own , while trying to prove to her white colleagues and their white only privileged club Republicans , that she is good as them.

perhaps, shes an angry white man trapped in a brown puppet suit ?
Old 05-27-2011
The one and only
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to tecpaocelotl Send a message via MSN to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Yahoo to tecpaocelotl Send a message via Skype™ to tecpaocelotl

Last time I heard of Deedee, she was trying to recruit Chicano cartoonist Lalo Alcaraz to the Tequila party.

Old 05-28-2011
Chicle

Talking Re: Utah Republican Hispanic Assembly: Disclaimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpaocelotl View Post
Last time I heard of Deedee, she was trying to recruit Chicano cartoonist Lalo Alcaraz to the Tequila party.
she hired some guy to do their logo for the tequila/tea party, i believe some guy named frank. it was on the tequila fb page.
Notice how she dresses all conservative like lil red riding hood when shes on her converting missions, and when bragging like limbaugh shes smoking a cigar in a slinky dress .
Old 12-06-2011
Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
http://losrepublicanosdeutah.com/ind...blog&Itemid=67

Quote:
Arizona Political pundits describe SR as a “Fraudulent GOP group still hard at work to undermine Republicans” (Political Views from a Red State blog - October 4, 2010) and “DeeDee Blase’s one-woman “Somos Republicans” does not represent AZ Republican Hispanics” (Sonoran Alliance blog – March 12, 2010). One political observer wrote: "Dee Dee Blase was an embarrassment by bringing her shrill amateur presentation to the table. It's not that I completely disagreed with Mrs. Blase, but if you are going to present your ideas to a public forum, you should at least be civil and composed. Her rants mirrored the same style leftists use every time their ideas are challenged." (The Right Guy blog –May 6, 2010)

I used to love giving DeeDee shit. She needs to come back to Soy.
Old 12-06-2011
Miss Mod
Veterano

Every once in a while when I read an article on Huffington Post, she'll be mentioned or referenced. I always laugh a little.

It's supposed to be hard - if it wasn't hard everyone would do it.
The hard, is what makes it great.

- Jimmy Dugan; A League of Their Own

Old 12-06-2011
The one and only
Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicanachick View Post
Every once in a while when I read an article on Huffington Post, she'll be mentioned or referenced. I always laugh a little.
I was listening to an online radio show and they mentioned deedee. I was like wtf?

Old 12-07-2011
Maestro

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicanoDan

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Californio View Post

I used to love giving DeeDee shit. She needs to come back to Soy.
Good god no.. It's bad enough the nut job we have .. now you want to add another?

She was cute at least...

"Unless she's being a total twat... Nothing rare or beautiful about that"
― chicanodan
Old 01-01-2012
Chicle

Dee Dee , had opened up a whole bunch of troll accounts on facebook, making an ass out of herself as always,

She called them chapters of somos republicans or tea party republicans , same difference.
she stole the name tequila party from some guy in Nevada who was campaigning for the Democrats who actually made up the name.
But some GOP Sellout Coconut who owned a restaurant had a label made for his tequila there used the name without permission to promote his restaurant and the gop campaign against Obama.
typical plagerizing by the Republicans, because they cant come up with anything of their own to run, not because they have anything to run on.

But Dee Dee , has been using strategies given to her to open up chapters of the tequila party to appeal to areas in states where the Mexican and Latino Vote was seen as a threat to the Republican Party, so she would throw parties offering food and dance with a voter registration , making sure they had paid their admission fees.
In addition, she would hit up the evangelical churches and profess against abortion and dress up like she was from the india barrio in mexico, and break out a cigar if the press would show up, and present herself as if she was Che herself.

She should just buy her a reagan mask, and preach her nonsense to the naive and gullible because anyone who knows her or better, will just have a good laugh.

shes been called out by many Chicanos and La Raza on many occasions too.

When or if her party gets elected they will be done with her, and will deny her any association as many of them have already, and its not just a ploy to deceive la raza and Chicanos into trusting her, they dont like her simply because shes just another mexican like the rest of the brown people.

Old 01-01-2012
Chicle

Yeah, true about media outlets, but now there is a place on many of them a person can blog on them , its not the same as huffpo or huffington post , but a tab for people to blog about as if they are actually accredited news sources, which they are simply blogging , and in deez case, its usually something plagerized or wrote up for her by navarette or someone working for Gingrich, who hires cubans from florida to reach out the the latino communities to confuse them with propaganda from the right wingers.

Dee Dee has also been using the Arizona online news to blog on, because she can appear the same , as a credible news source, its like blog wars with her mission to get deported if her party gets elected. her husband is white, and shes browner than a pinto bean, from lynn wilson cannery. Scenario example; i can imagine what race some kids are told to say they are, if their teacher would have asked them.
we are from italy and reply oui oui bonjourno lmmfao

Last edited by ChicanoParty; 01-01-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-01-2012
The one and only
Presidente

http://sonoranalliance.com/2011/11/0...tequila-party/

http://politic365.com/2011/11/29/why...-left-the-gop/

Supposedly she went independent.

I think it's funny since I spoke to her, a while back, about making an independent third party since the two parties won't listen to us and she was stubborn with sticking to Republican.

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 01-01-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-01-2012
The one and only
Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnspicy79 View Post
Good links,Tec! so shes not Republican anymore hmmm
So she says. I think she did it to benefit herself to get non-Republican or undecided people to join. Plus to stop the real Republicans members to say she's not a Republican nor represents them. She's just trying to find a way to get less negative feed back to make it look she gets a lot of good feedback.

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 01-01-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-02-2012
Chicle

Theres a big difference of someone saying they are not Republicrap or something to get more latinos to turn out and register as republicans. Dee Dee knows this, and her party is using this reverse psychology on those who are naive and gullible, is all.

First of all, i have no doubt in my mind, shes not independent.
Second, and last she will not change from Republican by any means, she will be Republican till they toss her brown ass out and put her away wet. she's a brown puppet monkey is right.
She thinks she can dilute her own peoples strength in numbers to have them not vote majority Liberal Democrat , and vote Republican.
Problem is, People wont do it, shes wasting her time. She can register them all, for a song and a dance, but come election time, its over for Dee Dee's escapades.
Republicraps will discard her as soon as she tries to run for some local office, i think some guy named raul in arizona started off like her too, but he had some college, shes just a grunt trying to get a drop of somebody's sweat of their hard work, kind of like a leach at a party, thats the way i see her. all that brown nosing and getting our people nowhere, while shes planning on running for some local office to make it appear as if she cares for Latinos, then plans on running on a Republican ticket. lmfao coconut pls.

The Biggest Oxy Moron is Dee Dee herself, writing this crap ... im not a republican party member , but im a republican... lmfao
Coco pls.
Founded
Jan 2009
Largest National Hispanic Republican Organization
About
We are the Smallest Brained Latin Republican organization because of our vocal opposition to anti-immigrant legislation. I remember when she called em wetbacks and to go to the back of the fkg line, and they should be deported, then she cleaned all her comments about this, on Soy and all over the web. what a jamoke.
Description
We are not affiliated with the Republican Party. Our leadership are Republican/Conservatives, however, SOMOS REPUBLICANS are not affiliates. We are not affiliates of the Republican Party because then we could not be vocal against GOPers who demonize the immigrant community.
General Information
Somos Republicanos es una organización a nivel nacional de vigilancia permanente del partido Republicano. Nuestra organización se destaca principalmente por la lucha a favor de La Reforma Migratoria. Somos Republicanos se encarga de promover, informar y educar a la población Hispana acerca de las decisiones políticas que están afectando el futuro y bienestar de nuestras comunidades. Nuestra misión...See More
Mission
Our Mission: Somos Republicans is dedicated in promoting Conservative Political Education, Values, and information necessary to make more informed political decisions. And, get Republican Hispanics and non-Hispanics elected. www.somosrepublicans.com
Public Transit
Mission Statement

The Mission of Somos Republicans is to promote political education and information needed to make more informed political decisions. To inspire the Hispanic people to make a difference in their lives and the lives of their neighbors through collaborative political education, volunteer commitment and responsible participation in society.

Vision Statement

To increase the Latino Republican voting block by 100% within two years. To increase voter registration, precinct committeemen recruitment, campaign volunteering, fundraising and events to reflect quality and integrity of future Latino leadership.

For a detailed view of all of our media advisories, please click here.

Principles

Our Core Principles are to support the Right to Life, Free Market Capitalism, Low Taxes, Small Government, Second Amendment, Traditional Marriage, and a Humane Immigration Reform that fits our Free Market economy and labor.

· The Community. Many politicians while running for office may promise, or say things for a political post, or because they are in a temporary state of campaign. As a result, politicians come and go. But our is goal to work in concert with those who wish to address and solve the issues vital to the well-being of our community.

· Right to Life. We respect the dignity and right to life of every innocent human person, born and unborn. We believe that laws should protect the right to life of all innocent human beings and that no law should be passed that denies this right to life. Abortion is a crime against both the person and the community and therefore should be proscribed in law. We believe that parents are the first teachers and guardians of their children and that government should respect the rights of parents to protect and teach their children. Government should never fund any activity that would harm the innocent human being. Finally government should pass laws that support those who wish to place their children for adoption and those who wish to adopt them.

· Limited Government. The Constitution is based on the principles of a “small but energetic” government to provide the means to protect the freedoms of individuals from arbitrary use of government. To secure our individuals Rights, therefore, there is an inherent need of government to remain limited to prevent any arbitrary authority and violation of Natural Rights and freedoms. These principles were set to limit the role of government and should remain so.

· Free Market Capitalism. In emphasizing individual Rights, we believe that individuals know better when it come to the self-interests than government. The principles of free market capitalism are the principles of economic freedom and liberty. Each person should pursue their own economic interests and compete with others to better themselves, as they serve their self-interests freed from government interference. As a result, this creates an equality that is good for society and individuals. More importantly, under individual initiative, success depends on individual efforts.

· Low Taxes. High taxes are essentially a distribution of wealth and it hinders economic freedom. As result, high taxes hinder economic freedom and growth, and its distribution of wealth mechanism fosters little or no initiative on workers and the entrepreneurial class.

· Second Amendment: Because our Godly Natural Rights–such as Life and Liberty and property rights–precede government, the Constitution guarantees the “right to bear arms” as the means for protection for private property, or an arbitrary government. Men were equal in their Natural Rights. The state was formed through a mutual “contract” to protect those Rights. Thus, such this right should never be taken away by government or anybody else.

· Humane Viable Immigration Solution. Tough immigration is not a conservative “value” but rather an issue. This issue needs to be dealt with in a manner that directly affects the well-being of our community. We believe this issue has been largely ignored, and it has placed Republicans and our community in a predicament which is inconsistent with the economic realities of our Free Market Capitalism, labor demands, and humanitarian tradition. Therefore, it is imperative that we promote a viable solution to this dilemma that is in concert with our economic demands. Such humane and viable solutions ought to resonate with ideals of President Reagan, Bush, and Conservative Think Tanks–such as the Hoover Institution, and CATO–that, too, have argued that a solution to this predicament is long over due.

Please review our reasonable legal immigration plan. The immigration system is broken and we have taken the time to come up with a reasonable solution. Please visit: http://somosrepublicans.com/position...l-immigration/

**NOTE: The articles we post on SOMOS REPUBLICANS facebook does not mean we agree with the journalists who write them. We post information to draw awareness.
Email
info@somosrepublicans.com
Website
http://www.somosrepublicans.com
http://SomosRepublicans.com
http://somosrepublicans.com/position-pap...
Likes and Interests
Somos Vendidos Republicanos, Somos Idiotas Republicans Indiana, College Somos Coconut Republicans, Somos Republicans Texas, LatinoTalk Fan Page, Russell Pearce Recall Election, City of San Antonio, Texas Compact, Nebraska Compact, Florida Compact, Colorado Compact, Arizona Compact, Rick Perry, My Latino Vote AZ, Citizens Against Pelosi-Careand 1 more

Yeah voto for the Political Party that hates Mexican People, good one Dee Dee.. get a clue.
Good thing the Real Raza Votes Majority Democrat. pinche vendida mocosa

Last edited by tecpaocelotl; 01-02-2012 at 03:45 PM.