Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > General Relationship Talk

General Relationship Talk Pretty much anything that cant be put into one of the relationship forums.

Old 05-08-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default How do I tell her she needs to mature?

Ive been having constant arguments with my girlfriend recently. She keeps on ranting about her finances, her work, and her family but when I give her advice, she would always feel bad. She thinks Im always rationalizing her situation but I think shes just being immature about it. For her current situation, I would even say that shes privileged enough. She works for herself. Her parents dont ask money from her. In fact, theyre the ones giving her money. Her office is a bit stressful, I can say, but overall shes pretty lucky than other Peru ladies. She really needs to stop her constant complaints for little things like not getting the latest shoes or her mom preparing fish instead of meat. How do I tell her that she needs to be mature without insulting her?
Old 05-18-2018
Veterano

Default Re: How do I tell her she needs to mature?

Some people get caught up in the little things and forget the big picture. People like this are not grateful for what they have. There is no way to change them other than they eventually wake up when they are all alone and everyone has gone on.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Last edited by LaChavela; 05-18-2018 at 05:12 PM.