Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy

Pregnancy Discussions with others who are pregnant or planning on a pregnancy about issues such as what to expect and what to do. Pregnancy resources and information.

Old 05-18-2007
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio
Default Pregnant Women

Dont know if this goes in Rants so much or here, so i will let others decide.

Now i know all pregnant women are different. And right now, i only see one pregnant woman on a daily basis, she works here. Man is she fucking annoying. SHe has an annoying personality to begin with, but add that to her being pregnant and it gets 100 times more annoying.

She walks around like she owns the place, like everyone should drop what they are doing or move around her because she is the pregnant one in the work place. She walks DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL WAYS, if someone is rushing for whatever reason, she doesnt move out the way, she just keeps waddling on her marry way. Same in the parking lot. She parks in the back parking lot with all the other news people, as well as the news teams. SO sometimes we come in pretty fast or need to leave in a hurry and shit and she is there, just waddling away. SO fucking annoying, not to mention the only thing she talks about is being pregnant and blah blah blah.

SO that is the rant, but here are the questions.

To those who were once pregnant or had to be around pregnant. DO they annoy you? what do they do or did they do to annoy you?

Those who were pregnant, how were you when you were pregnant? Did you expect everyone to bow to your every need?

Oh and i dont have a problem with this, but what do people think of letting pregnant women have front row parking at stores and the like?
Old 05-18-2007
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to Indira
Default Re: Pregnant Women

It must be her fist pregnancy if that is all she talks about. I know I did when I was pregnant.

About her being annoying it must just be the hormones, sometimes we feel like we own the world and at the very next second we feel like the world is against us. Just try to be out of her way.

Now about the parking, I really do think that pregnant women should have first dibs on the parking. Not the just pregnant but the about to bust pregnant. I know when I was pregnant I wished I had a handicapped sticker on my tag so I could park close to the front doors. Walking is challenging when you are carrying extra weight. Men just don't understand it because you haven't experienced it but is really hard.
Old 05-18-2007
sexymamacita

lmao hahahah when i was pregnant I didnt want anyone asking me anything about the pregnancies because I felt like they were thinking "she had sex to get that way" hahahah I didnt want people to think I was having sex I know its stupid hahahah

I know what you mean about annoying there are people here thats all they talk about its like who gives a shit get back to work damn it. hahaha

let me ask you this question brotha and I dont mean to offend anyone... is this chick white?? it just seems that all white chicks that work with me and have had kids or are pregnant thats all they talk about oh my god does it get old.. everyday they celebrate something the kid did either kicked hard or uttered a noise its very annoying..
Old 05-18-2007
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to Indira

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymamacita View Post
lmao hahahah when i was pregnant I didnt want anyone asking me anything about the pregnancies because I felt like they were thinking "she had sex to get that way" hahahah I didnt want people to think I was having sex I know its stupid hahahah
Sexy, you aren't the only one that thought that way. I didn't want to tell my dad about it because of that. Every time people looked at me and my husband I always thought that they were picturing us having sex...crazy!!
Old 05-18-2007
sexymamacita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indira View Post
Sexy, you aren't the only one that thought that way. I didn't want to tell my dad about it because of that. Every time people looked at me and my husband I always thought that they were picturing us having sex...crazy!!

lmao hahaha funny isnt it??? pero walking around all hickied up was no big deal it was kind of like a proud patch hahaha lmao aye kids I tell you hahahaha
Old 05-18-2007
Veterano

Send a message via Yahoo to Mousiie

I was about to say the same thing.. Must be her first. I guess each woman is different. And each pregnancy affects a woman differently. With my first son, I kid you not, I got temporarily allergic to chocolate! It was HELL! I was highly emotional as well. Not just because of the pregnancy, but because of life stresses as well. I would ignore it as best as you can.

As far as catering to pregnant women is concerned. I used to feel very badly being pregnant and having to walk from the back of the parking lot all the way to the store, work or where ever. It seemed like it would never end. Especially in the end months when walking is a feat to begin with.. The baby presses down hard on pelvic bones and muscles and the extra weight is hard on the back. I got tired very fast and had to rest often which I'm sure annoyed people. But it was a physical limitation of my body at the time. Not to mention, most pregnant women nowadays work up to giving birth or a few weeks prior. Fatigue and other physical aspects of the pregnancy are not taken into consideration by many employers or co-workers. Which is understandable, but at the same time it can be difficult for the woman as well to be expected to work to full capacity without regard to her changing medical condition. On the upside, all that physical activity did help the delivery for me. I went very fast.. I do remember being very angry after a long day of work, being 8 months pregnant with my daughter and standing up on a crowded bus. I was like, WTF no body can stand up and offer a seat.. But its all good..

Now that I have more experience its not that much of a big deal to me so at least I won't annoy the hell out of my co-workers the next time around.. Now baby daddy is a different story.. he'd have to take it and better damn well like it too!..

Last edited by Mousiie; 05-18-2007 at 08:23 AM.
Old 05-18-2007
Presidente

Yes she is white, but she says she is half mexican. Her mom is supposedly from Mexico, but really is more of a criolle mexican, no native or spanish blood. But she looks all white. She was pregnant before, but had a miscarriage, so i guess this can be considered her first pregnancy.

She was an annoying person before the pregnancy anyways. She does Telemundo stuff and is in her own office away from everyone else. So when she would go around, she would stop and talk to people, not caring if the person she is talking to is busy or not, or a deadline. She just yammers on, lately about the pregnancy, before, about anything and everything.

Now i am all about being courtious towards people, women and pregnant women and elder women in general. But damn it, it is like, YOU WORK IN NEWS,YOU KNOW PEOPLE RUN AROUND IN A HURRY, YET YOUR STANDING INT HE FUCKING WAY, BITCH GET OUT THE FUCKING WAY. Just liek if ya work in a fire department or something, THEY GET A CALL, GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY, lol.

As far as pregnant parking, i can understand that, but some will argue that over weight people can consider themselves the same way. But i dont know. I am understanding to pregnant women to an extent. Hormones and attitudes swaying, may not so much be taken thaaaaat much, lol.
Old 05-18-2007
Veterano

i had sex with a pregnant woman...
in her early stages, i wonder if the kid has a little of my genes in me
Old 05-18-2007
Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-TOWN View Post
i wonder if the kid has a little of my genes in me

Yeah the kids has a little of your genes in YOU, lmfao.
Old 05-18-2007
Veterano

hahaha, damnit, i have a piece of me running around somewhere...in las vegas...
Old 05-18-2007
Presidente

You have a piece of you running around in dallas. I was making fun of what u said.

You should have wrote:

I WONDER IF THE KID HAS A LITTLE OF MY GENES IN HIM.

not:

I WONDER IF THE KID HAS A LITTLE OF MY GENES IN ME.
Old 05-18-2007
Director

Quote:
i had sex with a pregnant woman...
in her early stages, i wonder if the kid has a little of my genes in me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
Yeah the kids has a little of your genes in YOU, lmfao.
Quote:
hahaha, damnit, i have a piece of me running around somewhere...in las vegas...
Quote:
You have a piece of you running around in dallas. I was making fun of what u said.

You should have wrote:

not:

^^^ HA HA HA...lmao!!! .awwww my baby is slow!!!
Old 05-18-2007
Veterano

Quote:

You should have wrote:

not:

shit, lol...damnit!!! I SHOULDNT HAVE HAD THOSE SHOTS DURING LUNCH!!
Old 05-18-2007
ಠ_ರೃ
Veterano

Nelio, put this on her desk.

Old 05-18-2007
Veterano

Maybe this is her first time being pregnant from anal sex?

"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me" - Nathaniel Lee
Old 05-18-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmanani View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolArrow View Post
Maybe this is her first time being pregnant from anal sex?

LMAO!!

Old 05-18-2007
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmanani View Post

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Old 05-21-2007
sexymamacita

lmao hahaha damn it hahaha
Old 05-30-2007
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to sweetchola Send a message via MSN to sweetchola Send a message via Yahoo to sweetchola

well i'm pregnet as some ppl might know pero.. dang that chick is way out of line i mean i know women like that and yes its annoying i'm not like that.. i think what you need to do is tell her what you told us and what if she cries her problem not yours and you never know she might change

come and visit me!!!
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcholalove
Old 05-30-2007
Director

After I had my son.. i kind of had a fetish for pregnant girls... i think i'm over it now.. not too sure though.. hold on let me restate that.. fetich for PETITE-pregnant girls
Old 05-30-2007
Maestro

When I was pregnant both times I don't think I acted any differently then when I wasn't pregnant. Maybe just that I'd throw up in a seconds notice.

I think that she's just wanting the extra attention and thinks she can get away with it. So ignore her more, she's not the first and only person to ever carry a child. I hate people who act like that . . ATTENTION WHORES!
Old 05-30-2007
Prospect

Exclamation Re: Pregnant Women

well im pregnet n its my first one n na i dont expect ANYONE to do things for me n i didnt boss ppl around she shuld be able to do her own things n u need to tell her but there ARE some things she cant do like pick up heavy things
Old 05-30-2007
Veterano

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverlatina View Post
I think that she's just wanting the extra attention and thinks she can get away with it. So ignore her more, she's not the first and only person to ever carry a child. I hate people who act like that . . ATTENTION WHORES!
Yup! I agree. Some women will use this time to the hilt to get the pampering they think they deserve - and its never enough. These type of women get on my nerves, they act like their pain, or discomfort is much worse than any other woman has had to endure.

All I can say is suck it up buttercup!
You'll get yours when labor really sets in.
and may they run out of epidurals the day before.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 05-31-2007
Presidente

Well she is out on maturnity leave so i dont have to tell her shit anymore. She had her baby last week.

But knowing her personality type, IF she comes back, i am almost sure that is the only thing she will talk about. Understandable enough, not saying it isnt, but to any and everyone does get a little annoying. I usually just ignore her and walk away when she is talking. But i see others that get stuck talking to her and when i look at them they have that look like HELP GET ME OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION, lol.