Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Cooking, Food, Drinks

Cooking, Food, Drinks Family Reciepes, Traditions, Tip-n-Tricks, Advice, Help, or anything that has to do with food and cooking.

Old 06-08-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default Food budget and frequent visitors who stay at our home

Hello,

Sure would appreciate input. If there is a ready a thread in this, could someone direct me there? We are on a relatively tight food and dining budget ( eat at home , rarely in restaurants, etc) and we don't live anywhere that is a tourist magnet. However, we do have frequent visitors, especially relatives with young kids. Any suggestions for planning our food budget to accommodate visitors who spend a few days with us? My parents never expected guests to pay a cent - and neither do I since I was not taught to do that and no host or hostess has ever asked me to pay for a portion of meals. I think of it as inhospitable. When I've stayed with someone, my habit has been to either bring a nice gift, cook a special meal or take everyone to a restaurant as a thank you for their hospitality.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191313
Creative video marketing studio

Thank you