Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Learning Center > Finance, Business, & Employment

Finance, Business, & Employment Stocks, Bonds, Money Market, Management, Personal Finances; Business Talk, Home Businesses; MLMs; Financial Opportunities; Employment, Help Wanted, Resumes

Old 05-24-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default Are foreign brides a good market?

Iím an aspiring fashion designer hoping to start a career in an international scale. Iím thinking of establishing myself in the wedding industry since itís where I can make legit profit from. The thing is, are foreign brides a good market? Maybe I can start by designing gowns and whatnot but I donít know how to approach clients from a different country. Any advice on this?
Old 05-25-2018
Veterano

Default Re: Are foreign brides a good market?

Set up a website and advertise in foreign markets being sure to sell items in their currency, Language and pay any tariff or taxes that need to be paid. If you want sell to those living in the US then specify it up front. But setting up a website is your best bet.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand -chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
Old 05-27-2018
Fresh Meat!

Default Re: Are foreign brides a good market?

That was my first plan but it's the whole tariff or tax thing that confuses me. Basically when it comes to the legal factors, I really need to research more into that area. But thanks so much!