Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > DreamLand

DreamLand This is the place dreams are made of... or at least where you can talk about them and hear what others think about your dreams.

Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to aPerson
Default paralyzed

you ever experience that weird dream of being paralyzed? its weird, cuz it feels so real... its the most realistic dream you can ever have, basically its like your half asleep and your trying to get up out of bad but you cant move at all whatsoever... you try to lift up your arm or something and you cant at all... maybe just a little tiny bit but that little bit that you do lift like takes out a whole mess of energy out of you... its a weird feeling...

and recently, as its been happening to me alot, my heart starts beating abnormally fast... its scary... last night as it happened to me i said to myself "in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost please stop" as my heart was beating so fast... next thing i kno i'm awake out of bed... and its weird, cuz i am still not sure if any of these experiences are either dreams, or reality... like me being half asleep and half awake trying to move but i cant...

i remember one of the first times it happened to me... it was extremely creepy because i had just watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose that same night... and well, i remember being in that paralyzed state, i said to myself, "man if a fuckin demon or spirit of sum sort wanted to posses me... now would be the perfect time"... and its a trip cuz the moment i get the most affraid i usually wake up and slightly remember the whole thing...

I remember another time i had this experieced, i think it was the second time i experienced it, or maybe this was the real first one, i'm not quite sure... it's happened to me alot... and well, in the situation i had to go pee so badly... i mean it was the kind of pee, that you feel your bladder is gonna burst if you dont find the nearest toilet or wall... and well i was in that paralyzed state, but i would manage to stand up out of bed... but my numb and weak body would just fall right back down... and it was one of the most horrible feelings of my life, having to pee so badly and not being able to move... its a trippy feeling...

or this other time i had it.. it was another crazy moment becuz as i was in that paralyzed state trying to move... i suddenly heard a little girl screaming so loud and as she was screaming my heart started beating so abnormally fast it scared that hell out of me, and yet i was physically paralyzed, trying with all my strength to move but couldn't...

anybody ever experience this stuff like i do?

or what about them tiny little dreams about you just taking a walk, and you suddenly trip, but as you trip you wake up and like Jilt your entire body as if in the falling motion... you kno what i mean? like right before you fall you like wake up and go "ahh" real fast... its weird... i kno a few people that experience that one...
Old 03-06-2007
Veterano

Default Re: paralyzed

you're not alone, sleep paralysis s actually normal, but alot of people dont experience it. it can be common, i have dealt with it all my life off and on. now i am used to it.

basically when we all fall to sleep, before we hit the REM state..or deep sleep. our bodies going into a paralyzed state, like a security mechanism for us. so when we are asleep, we aren't swinging our arms and kicking our legs

some people tend to wake up during the REM state, our minds are alert but our bodies are in that paralyzd state, just conectrate on moving, try your hardest, the longer u stay alert, your brain sends signals thruout your body to function normally..

hope that helps.....
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

damn thats shit is a trip...it feels real. i can't even say a word...i hear voices around me and im trying to call out god to help but cant....there are moments that im floating and searching where those voices are coming from. and im a wheelchair...
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post
damn thats shit is a trip...it feels real. i can't even say a word...i hear voices around me and im trying to call out god to help but cant....there are moments that im floating and searching where those voices are coming from. and im a wheelchair...
whoa wtf lol damn homie...
Old 03-06-2007
→©α££αδα←
Maestro

i feel like that sometimes too...

and we continue to love unrequitedly while our actions' consequences bury us in a castle-like coffin to bleed. ..
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aPerson View Post
whoa wtf lol damn homie...
yea...i have those often. it happens up to 2-3 times in a period of time. i've been having those dreams like the past 20 years..

Last edited by wheelsofsteel; 03-06-2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-TOWN View Post
you're not alone, sleep paralysis s actually normal, but alot of people dont experience it. it can be common, i have dealt with it all my life off and on. now i am used to it.

basically when we all fall to sleep, before we hit the REM state..or deep sleep. our bodies going into a paralyzed state, like a security mechanism for us. so when we are asleep, we aren't swinging our arms and kicking our legs

some people tend to wake up during the REM state, our minds are alert but our bodies are in that paralyzd state, just conectrate on moving, try your hardest, the longer u stay alert, your brain sends signals thruout your body to function normally..

hope that helps.....
yea thanks... and yea i've heard of that sleep paralysis thing... i heard a story about this girl who used to see an old lady crawling up to her at her bed each time it happened to her... as a matter of fact, it was on the Exorcism of Emily Rose message board on imdb.com that i read that on... its a trip...

i like to talk about shit like that... its scary and interesting at the same time.
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Astral dreaming? or lucid dreams?

Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meztli View Post
Astral dreaming? or lucid dreams?
wat the sigmund freud...is that ur theory meztli.lol
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Quote:
yea...i have those often. it happens up to 2-3 times in a period of time. i've been having those dreams like the past 20 years..
damn that sucks... i would never want to sleep ever again if i got that 3 times in the same night... as it is i have a sleeping disorder, i'm an insomniac so i have an excuse to never sleep shit lol... and sometimes i dont...
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
wat the sigmund freud...is that ur theory meztli.lol
haha! no but maybe thats it. I've heard of Astreal dreaming shit, There is a thread about that I'll find it and post it.

Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
damn that sucks... i would never want to sleep ever again if i got that 3 times in the same night... as it is i have a sleeping disorder, i'm an insomniac so i have an excuse to never sleep shit lol... and sometimes i dont...
i feel you...i lay up to 3-4 hours before i hit the sack. and im giving myself 5 1/2 hours of sleep. at that i awake 2-3 times a nite. thats why i give myself 4 a day maybe i'll get tired.
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meztli View Post
haha! no but maybe thats it. I've heard of Astreal dreaming shit, There is a thread about that I'll find it and post it.
yea do that......
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

http://www.soychicano.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9442
Here it is. I hope it helps.

Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Quote:
i feel you...i lay up to 3-4 hours before i hit the sack. and im giving myself 5 1/2 hours of sleep. at that i awake 2-3 times a nite. thats why i give myself 4 a day maybe i'll get tired.
yea exactly the same over here... it sucks cuz i gotta get up at 7:00 in the morning and gotta be outta the house to catch the bus at 7:20... its hard cuz a lot of the time i'll fall asleep at like 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning... and sometimes i just dont sleep at all and go to school sleepin in all of my classes... i remember one time i went to school on sleeping pills... worst school day of my life... i fuckin fell asleep standing in line to get lunch... it was fuckin embarrassing
Old 03-06-2007
Prospect

can u actually fall asleep standing up? maybe you should go to the doctors and get sum pills or sumthang...
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugargirl View Post
can u actually fall asleep standing up? maybe you should go to the doctors and get sum pills or sumthang...
haha pills? what kind of pills? and well yea its normal to fall asleep standing, sitting, even bending... believe it or not... it happens to my mom alot we got similar problems...

and well i didnt fall asleep in line as in like i was completely asleep... what i mean is, i would daze in and out of sleep like... hmmm... how can i explain...

like basically i'd fall asleep than like wake myself up... than i just went to the tech center and fell asleep... and it was just a bad day cuz even as i'd walk to classes i'd be shutting my eyes slowly as i'd walk trying to keep my eye lids open... it was whack...
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Send a message via AIM to Guera_Kabrona_AZ Send a message via Yahoo to Guera_Kabrona_AZ

i seen that in t.v i think the lady said its your soul tryin to come back into your body,but is havin trouble doing so....
its not gettin payalyzed or some demon not letting you move...
its just that your soul goes out at night flying around in search to relief stress...and then when it tries to get back in your body is not letting it or something and it has trouble which somehow makes dream that you are paralyzed or something like that.....i dont know if i made any sense...
JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

¤°iM A LOVER.iM A FiGHTER.iM A RAPPER.iM A WRiTER°¤SEE,RELATiONSHiPS YOU GET WAT U PUT iN,AND YOU GET WAT U DESERVE.SEE i GOT WAT i DESERVED AND i MADE iT LiKE DAT
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guera_Kabrona_AZ View Post
i seen that in t.v i think the lady said its your soul tryin to come back into your body,but is havin trouble doing so....
its not gettin payalyzed or some demon not letting you move...
its just that your soul goes out at night flying around in search to relief stress...and then when it tries to get back in your body is not letting it or something and it has trouble which somehow makes dream that you are paralyzed or something like that.....i dont know if i made any sense...

... thats tight
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
haha pills? what kind of pills? and well yea its normal to fall asleep standing, sitting, even bending... believe it or not... it happens to my mom alot we got similar problems...

and well i didnt fall asleep in line as in like i was completely asleep... what i mean is, i would daze in and out of sleep like... hmmm... how can i explain...

like basically i'd fall asleep than like wake myself up... than i just went to the tech center and fell asleep... and it was just a bad day cuz even as i'd walk to classes i'd be shutting my eyes slowly as i'd walk trying to keep my eye lids open... it was whack...
fuk that, i can't work on two hours sleep. im staying home like a bitch.....
sleeping pills, weed, beer...nothing seems to work. only thing are the 4 bar valiums..they kik my ass but i also get those paralyzed dreams when i take....
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Quote:
fuk that, i can't work on two hours sleep. im staying home like a bitch.....
sleeping pills, weed, beer...nothing seems to work. only thing are the 4 bar valiums..they kik my ass but i also get those paralyzed dreams when i take....

yea same here bro... shit i already got kicked out of school cuz i missed like over 18 days or sum shit... its way more now tho but yea, they gave me another chance and yet i'm still staying home cuz i got a bad sleeping problem... its embarrassing really... i missed a whole week of school plus 2 days counthing this one... and i kno they aint giving me another chance... they said i can just take my GED already if i want to but im gonna try to graduate one last time but its hard... and drinking beer dont help me, it gives me a bigger headache and fucks up my stomache... the other day i drank half a BUD Light and that shit fucked me up...
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
yea same here bro... shit i already got kicked out of school cuz i missed like over 18 days or sum shit... its way more now tho but yea, they gave me another chance and yet i'm still staying home cuz i got a bad sleeping problem... its embarrassing really... i missed a whole week of school plus 2 days counthing this one... and i kno they aint giving me another chance... they said i can just take my GED already if i want to but im gonna try to graduate one last time but its hard... and drinking beer dont help me, it gives me a bigger headache and fucks up my stomache... the other day i drank half a BUD Light and that shit fucked me up...
shit last year i missed like 65 days of work...glad to know i still have job lol
man maybe ged is the way to go...once you get in college you set ur own class schedule..

Last edited by wheelsofsteel; 03-06-2007 at 08:17 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-06-2007
Gunner

Red face Re: paralyzed

Quote:
shit last year i missed like 65 days of work...glad to know i still have job lol
man maybe ged is the way to go...once you get in college you set ur own class schedule..
damn foo where do you work!!? i wanna work where u work man shit if i did that at my last job at honey's Kettle fried chicken i would got fired so quick it aint even funny... but thats how it is when u work for negritos, they strict
Old 03-06-2007
Maestro

Quote:
damn foo where do you work!!? i wanna work where u work man shit if i did that at my last job at honey's Kettle fried chicken i would got fired so quick it aint even funny... but thats how it is when u work for negritos, they strict
damn kettle fried chicken sound like some finger licking shit......
i work at citicorp credit services...reason why i can miss because federal law covers me up to 52 days a year. i go over but they workwith me....not good feeling whe 30 of those days go unpaid. 6000.00 i can use
Old 03-07-2007
Veterano

I have this type of sleeping experience very often were you are in a conscious dream state and paralyzed and no matter how hard you try to move and roll over you can't at all. Its very terrifying so I always repeatedly chant 6 times over and over again the following Hindi chant: Om Na Ma Shi Va Ya... which roughly translates into "I am Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Ether" in order to help me return to a calm state after feeling panicked and terrified
Peltier's Beat Goes On
I pay taxes because those in law enforcement or the military industrial complex
depend on me to "Support the Police" & "Support The Troops"
or in other words to pay for their welfare and socialism benefits.