Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Cooking, Food, Drinks > Restaurants

Restaurants Anything about restaurants

Old 04-22-2009
Director

Default Re: Late Night Restuarant Stories

One night after getting some drinks, a buddy and I went to Denny's to get our grub on. When we were walking out we saw an ambulance and a bunch of cop cars parked in front of the hotel next door. My boy (who is not from the hood) wanted to stick around and find out what happened. I was like "fuck it I'm out", but as I started to walk off I saw a guy in a stretcher bandaged up & cuffed, yelling to a woman in the back of a cop car.

It turns out that they had just gotten a room and had gotten into an argument and she locked him out of the room when he went outside for a smoke. He got pissed and kicked down the door and started kicking her ass until she grabbed a knife and stabbed that fucker in the arm. Neighbors called the cops and arrested him and took him to the hospital.

Funny thing is, an ambulance came for him took him all the way to the hospital...which is across the street right behind the hotel! Not only did he get stabbed and have to spend some time in county, but I'm sure he was pissed to get the the typical $1200 bill that the ambulance company charges!
Old 04-22-2009
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to shortcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldies Rule Forever1 View Post
It was after a Saturday night at an RnB concert, me and my wife go to Dennys. Its about 1 am, so you know the place is full of drunks. We're waiting in the lobby area with about 10 other people. A group of 3 white women in their 40s get called. This one drunk ass broad gets up and starts walking towards her table. As she passes us, she turns around and practically gets in our face all wild eyed,

"IM GETTING BACON!"

One of those you had to be there moments.

To this day, we still say that shit to eachother.
LMAO! Now that's comedy.

There was this one time after the club. It was a group of us and we were walking to our car 'cuz we were too cheap to pay for valet parking. Anyway, these guys drove by and tried picking up. They were in a nice car, I think it was a Lexus. So at the end of all that these guys wanted to be bad ass and tried to take off like cool guys. Well, when they sped off, the driver was too busy looking and yelling stuff at us that he ended up hitting a car that was making a left turn. Sad thing is after all that he still didn't get any of our numbers, lol.
Old 04-22-2009
Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldies Rule Forever1 View Post
It was after a Saturday night at an RnB concert, me and my wife go to Dennys. Its about 1 am, so you know the place is full of drunks. We're waiting in the lobby area with about 10 other people. A group of 3 white women in their 40s get called. This one drunk ass broad gets up and starts walking towards her table. As she passes us, she turns around and practically gets in our face all wild eyed,

"IM GETTING BACON!"

One of those you had to be there moments.

To this day, we still say that shit to eachother.
LMFAO I can actually picture that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxX View Post
they probally just liked your buff chest..
Chesticles are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcakes View Post
LMAO! Now that's comedy.

There was this one time after the club. It was a group of us and we were walking to our car 'cuz we were too cheap to pay for valet parking. Anyway, these guys drove by and tried picking up. They were in a nice car, I think it was a Lexus. So at the end of all that these guys wanted to be bad ass and tried to take off like cool guys. Well, when they sped off, the driver was too busy looking and yelling stuff at us that he ended up hitting a car that was making a left turn. Sad thing is after all that he still didn't get any of our numbers, lol.
Old 04-22-2009
you never know...
Veterano

Send a message via AIM to mariposa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
damn that is a boring ass story.

what did you expect on a boring ass thread....i had to make stuff up to make a it a lil more intersting.
'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone

_ IT
Old 04-22-2009
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to shortcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Californio View Post
One night after getting some drinks, a buddy and I went to Denny's to get our grub on. When we were walking out we saw an ambulance and a bunch of cop cars parked in front of the hotel next door. My boy (who is not from the hood) wanted to stick around and find out what happened. I was like "fuck it I'm out", but as I started to walk off I saw a guy in a stretcher bandaged up & cuffed, yelling to a woman in the back of a cop car.

It turns out that they had just gotten a room and had gotten into an argument and she locked him out of the room when he went outside for a smoke. He got pissed and kicked down the door and started kicking her ass until she grabbed a knife and stabbed that fucker in the arm. Neighbors called the cops and arrested him and took him to the hospital.

Funny thing is, an ambulance came for him took him all the way to the hospital...which is across the street right behind the hotel! Not only did he get stabbed and have to spend some time in county, but I'm sure he was pissed to get the the typical $1200 bill that the ambulance company charges!
That would suck! I hope he has health insurance
Old 04-22-2009
Director

Quote:
That would suck! I hope he has health insurance
I doubt it he looked all dirty & ghetto. Oh and I left out the worst part. The chick had her daughter with her. The little girl looked like she was maybe three and she had to see all that. The woman was let go but had to find another spot to crash for the night.

Last edited by El Californio; 04-22-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-22-2009
Gunner

Send a message via MSN to chicana323 Send a message via Yahoo to chicana323

Quote:

Something like this happened to my uncle lol. He works at a sushi restaurant and they get alot of drinks because the customers sometimes wants the chefs to drink with them, he got so wasted by the time his shift was over when he went to the car he fell on the pavement and had a gash on his head, they called the ambulance and the hospital is literally 1 block away, he got a bill for 1200 for the ambulance! He got a wake up call though, he hasn't drinked since and hes been clean for 2 years!
Old 04-22-2009
Travieso

haha good stories im here crackin up lol

i remember one time couple of friends and i were hangin out at home so we decided to go to jack in the box. so you know being lazy asses we go through the drive to and we all crazy and hyper...started ordering a lot of stuff from the menu then at the end we didnt want most of the stuff..haha the person takin the order was all pissed at , as we roll up to get out order there was the guy who took our order..all pissed..but it got hilarious when my friend started flirting with him saying "hey baby u real cute muazz" haha (btw my friend is gay)...so the little cholito was "dam homes im straight nicca" lmao he was blushing though. and he was cute..my friend even gave him his number. it was funny. ha ha
Old 04-22-2009
Gunner

Send a message via MSN to chicana323 Send a message via Yahoo to chicana323

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakiu View Post

i remember one time couple of friends and i were hangin out at home so we decided to go to jack in the box. so you know being lazy asses we go through the drive to and we all crazy and hyper...started ordering a lot of stuff from the menu then at the end we didnt want most of the stuff..haha the person takin the order was all pissed at , as we roll up to get out order there was the guy who took our order..all pissed..but it got hilarious when my friend started flirting with him saying "hey baby u real cute muazz" haha (btw my friend is gay)...so the little cholito was "dam homes im straight nicca" lmao he was blushing though. and he was cute..my friend even gave him his number. it was funny. ha ha
Was the spit burger good?? I don't know but I will never try to piss off the person who is cooking my food lol. When I order out I always try to be as nice as possible lol....
Old 04-22-2009
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicana323 View Post
Was the spit burger good?? I don't know but I will never try to piss off the person who is cooking my food lol. When I order out I always try to be as nice as possible lol....
nah the guy was already pissed..so who knows..i didnt eat anything though.hmm hahah i work in a fast food place..so i would know .lol people are so rude i swear sometimes u want to smack em, iknow i do haha
Old 04-22-2009
Travieso

I went to McDonalds with my best homegirl her ex & my ex and it was pretty late at night, but there had been a party earlier and there was still alot of our friends out and while we were inside McDonalds we got kicked out for 'horseplay' and we wanted our food so my homegirls ex called his homeboy and told him to pick us up at McDonadls & take us through the drive-through and he said he was already in the drive-through line and he was next in line to order so all four of us run outside through the line of cars and get into the car & there were already 3 people in the car so we basically all had to force ourselves in there and after we ordered our food and pulled up to the window we saw the manager that had kicked us out at first and my homegirls ex was giving her the hardest time- she gave us our food and we sat outside eating it and she called the cops on us.
Good times Good times,(:
Old 04-22-2009
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to MrPinche

after a late night of drinkin games. we headed to dennys. two black guys where sitting on a table staring at this other table with girls. i think the girls were with their boyfriends. the black guys were like staring them down. the other guys said hey what up to the black guys. for some reason the black guys took that as an offense. they started talking shit about california. haha. why not just leave if you dont like cali. which i thought was weird. "fuck yo city cuz, we from texas, real shit" and so on. the other guys said, yea yea whatever. the black guys all stood up and went up to their tables and wanted to start a fight. all of this was going while my friends and i were eating pancakes a few tables away. haha. we thought, if something happens, we jump these black kids. at the end the black guys didnt do shit and when they left, they threw all their food all over the their tables. this happened recently. not to exciting but the pancakes were good.
You're an immigrant too.

Who's usin' who?
What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too..." white stripes
Old 04-22-2009
Maestro

Send a message via AIM to MrPinche

Quote:
Originally Posted by esatristesa View Post
I went to McDonalds with my best homegirl her ex & my ex and it was pretty late at night, but there had been a party earlier and there was still alot of our friends out and while we were inside McDonalds we got kicked out for 'horseplay' and we wanted our food so my homegirls ex called his homeboy and told him to pick us up at McDonadls & take us through the drive-through and he said he was already in the drive-through line and he was next in line to order so all four of us run outside through the line of cars and get into the car & there were already 3 people in the car so we basically all had to force ourselves in there and after we ordered our food and pulled up to the window we saw the manager that had kicked us out at first and my homegirls ex was giving her the hardest time- she gave us our food and we sat outside eating it and she called the cops on us.
Good times Good times,(:
goddamn teenagers. them peoples already have a bad job and then they gotta put up with you guys. mang, that aint right.
You're an immigrant too.

Who's usin' who?
What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too..." white stripes
Old 04-22-2009
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

Quote:

lol, poor fucker, just cause he wanted a smoke
Quote:
LMAO! Now that's comedy.

lol@ the idiots not getting the numbers and wrecking their car. Not to mention having to pay for the other persons car. And u barely came up to the door handle, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizdlt View Post
what did you expect on a boring ass thread....i had to make stuff up to make a it a lil more intersting.
Boring? I see soem funny fucking stories, but one that isnt is urs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakiu View Post

lol@ the gay guy hitting on the drive thru guy, bet he liked that shit too, lol.
Old 04-22-2009
Travieso

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinche View Post
goddamn teenagers. them peoples already have a bad job and then they gotta put up with you guys. mang, that aint right.
But I must admit that was a fun night.
Old 08-20-2009
Veterano

after me & my friends had been out a few yrs back, we stopped at Denny's. After ordering our food there were these two tables arguing at eachother. One group (that included a gay dude) gets up payed their bill and starts walking out until you see something fly. The gay guy told the other group "fuck you" and threw a salt & pepper shaker at the other group haha. He was funny cause he was acting all typical drama queen. His friends had to pull him out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by just tru View Post
.....man, we never let him forget that one....ha, ha.....kissing the toothless waitress.
oh man i bet he blushes when u guys bring it up lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizdlt View Post
oh yea in the restaurant was this really cute guy who sent us pancakes and his number...i called. him now we are married with kids.
awww
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPinche View Post
seriously
- SD (Butterfingers)
Soldier is my crazyyy freak
SJ is my favorite mod!
Old 08-20-2009
Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelio View Post
lol, poor fucker, just cause he wanted a smoke.
Poor fucker? He kicked her ass.
Old 08-20-2009
Director

i remember one time... when it was late... we were hungry... we went to this denny's ... we ordered... & we ate... yea, that was cool.

k no, but really. One time, when I was ordering some pupusas @ this spot, I told the waitress to give me a "revolcada" intead of a "revuelta"... she almost slapped me.

Last edited by CaliPac; 08-20-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 08-20-2009
Director

Old 12-14-2009
Gunner

Quote:
LMAO! Now that's comedy.

Oh so nice cars matter. Maybe I shouldn't bicycle to so many places including a club once and party.

Well the usual thing for my friends was to grab something to eat after attending concerts. I think we saw Slayer and had decided on grabbing grub at this Mexican place that stays open late. So we swing by dennys and I proceed to moon everyone inside from the car which was at a very slow speed. Then my friend parks the car and we go inside to eat. Freaking gay waiter was extra nice to me