Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Artist's Lounge > Rap Freestylers

Rap Freestylers Drop a line or two in this Freestyle section. Show your skills. Dont be affraid when someone wants to challenge you in the Rap Battlers forum.

Old 05-17-2004
Fresh Meat!

Default I'm 14 and I have reputaions of rappin but i want opinions

yall might not kno me they call me the brown loco i spray vemon down ur vocal and release u to the local i rip this mic makin u look like a tweaked out dyke and leave u with a mess in a petty sight i come from the mean streets of LV stright from the city of tempe dont fuck wit me cuz ill fuck up ur scenery put u threw alot of pain and misary ill leave u 6 feet deep under the D-I-R-T i be the illest MC that will ever drop frees like these...get the fuck away from me bitch u might have a mental desiese cuz u look like u got knock the fuck out by a person wit diabeties... and u gotta a saggy tited loosen pussy bitch with hurpies... ill make u my bitch and make u cut my grass...make ur bitch suck my dick while i hit the gas... im faster than a dumb wetback to say "sorry no hablo inglas" i hate haters like u that try to act all hard ill leave your some bitch ass out in the graveyard or maybe juz on the other side of the boulevard...later bitch..."come back when u got a green card" cuz i aint go time for the weak cuz im too busy rollin deep and makin my money....homie....this is my first verse and im age 14 hit me up and write me back cuz ill still be on your screen....and ill tell u this...you havent see the last of me...EsE LoCo MaKiN PoCo PeRo StIlL RoLLiNg DoWn YoUr VoCaL....EaStSide WeSt CoAsT ThAng Homies!

aight well i got my ghetto side out but tell me what u think let me juz tell u this...this isnt my best work... i got plenty more for ur brown ass soon so kick back relax and grub on a snack...cuz ill be right back
Alrato And Much Chicano Lovin
Old 05-18-2004
Estudiante

Send a message via AIM to txhyna06 Send a message via MSN to txhyna06 Send a message via Yahoo to txhyna06

THATS PRETTY TIGHT, KEEP DOING YA THANG
Old 05-18-2004
Chicle

Send a message via AIM to JeRs

yea dats some hott shit right thurr!!!!

keep posting ur shit man....
Old 06-14-2004
Fresh Meat!

Send a message via AIM to KaNiBuS Send a message via Yahoo to KaNiBuS

That was nice.
Old 06-14-2004
Prospect

that was good lil vato.keep bangin on the mic and who knows maybe ull be a star someday.
Old 06-15-2004
Prospect

Send a message via AIM to x09Giggles09x Send a message via MSN to x09Giggles09x Send a message via Yahoo to x09Giggles09x

i liked it all kinds

\"Life\'s a b!tch; deal with it*