Soy Chicano Forums

Go Back   Soy Chicano Forums > Life & Social Forum > Cooking, Food, Drinks > Restaurants

Restaurants Anything about restaurants

Old 06-12-2003
Maestro

Default How often do you eat?

Okay What I want to know is how often do you guys eat food and what it is that you really like to eat?

I like anything that is Mexican food, Not restaurant food either,,,,,, I'm talking about some hOMEMADE
Old 06-12-2003
Travieso

I eat CONSTANTLY! I am not exaggerating. I am eating right now. When I sleep, I am eating. When I swim, I am eating. It is taking me a long time to type this right now because I am typing with my left hand and holding a hot dog with my right.

I love all food. I don't discriminate. If you are food, I will love you. And I will eat you.
Old 06-12-2003
Maestro

yeah that's how I am! i try to eat at the same time that I am typing! Food is the bomb! YUMM I Gotta love it
Old 06-13-2003
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

As often as I have to.

I prefer mexican food but I also enjoy chinese.
Old 06-13-2003
Mocoso

Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

I don't really eat a whole lot, I'm kind of on a diet. I try to eat healthy, but I'm not anal about it. I eat lots of protein. Mostly lean steak, lean beef, boneless skinless chicken and tuna. I cook all the time, nothing fancy: pasta, tostadas, tacos, grilling with my George Foreman grill (thats the shit!). I love fresh fruit too, when I went grocery shopping the other night I bought strawberries, cantalope and peaches.

I don't drink soda, tea or coffee. I drink lots of water. Everything I eat now is out of habit. I don't eat frozen dinners, I do like to have fast food every once in a while, Lions Choice, Dominos Pizza and Popeye's Chicken are my favorite.
Old 06-13-2003
Maestro

@ Aj! I have a george foreman grill too! :P

and @ Sj I like chinese food too
Old 06-13-2003
deletedAccount

I'm supposed to eat five or six times a day, and in very small portions. But I don't!

As people with Native blood, we are highly suseptable to getting diabetes - we're in the highest range. The best science can figure out is it's because of our long history of eating Native type basic foods is in direct conflict with modern food and the way it's prepared. It's why we as a group are so overweight.

I love Native food, some call it Mexican, but it orginates from the Mexica and various Indigenous cucltures. It sure isn't "Spanish" food. Now I'm a vegetarian and feeling so much better. If I were younger I could possibly eat meat then work it off. As we get older it's very difficult to get rid of the extra calaries and stuff.
Old 06-13-2003
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to vanessa84

Well I eat 2 times a day. I stay a center called Job Corps. They only feed us 3 times a day. So we don't get to snack that much. But when I eat I be hookin it up!! I love mexican and chinese food. Damn I love me some McDonalds though.
Old 06-13-2003
Maestro

you're in the Job Corps? why dont they give you snacks in between meals?
Old 06-13-2003
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to NoClassMexican

Its like in the weekend I eat 3 or 4 times a day, in the weekdays I only eat snacks in the afternoon and dinner/supper in the evening because of school and work. And I try to keep in shape I play sports on thursday and fridays and sometimes on weekends.

Quote:
I love all food. I don't discriminate. If you are food, I will love you. And I will eat you.
, LOL Eat me!

"Why do women get mad if I treat women like meat, I love meat."
[/b]

-- Rebel Xikano A.M.
Old 06-13-2003
Site Admin
Presidente

Send a message via Yahoo to SJ

^ lmao

don't know why a such a stupid remark made me laugh but well it did.
Old 06-13-2003
Maestro

Sj, It actually made me laugh too!
Old 06-13-2003
Maestro

i feel you about chinesse food but i don't know what those people put in it cause i can eat and eat and eat. but i go to a chinesse place and get there grub, which is the shit i can't eat that much and it pisses me off at those buffet's oh yeah...I like there sushi that wasabi (don't know how to spell it) is nasty though.

i also like yellow rice, my dad's puerto rican g/f makes it and got me hooked. oh and collard greens i'm sorry but blacks make kick ass colard greens and bq ribs no joke. and i miss my abuela's tamalas she can't get up to cook em anymore so i am shit outta luck...we gotta go to this town fremont to get some good ones.... damn i need to marry a mexican woman that can cook or i'm screwed.
Old 06-13-2003
Maestro

Quote:
damn i need to marry a mexican woman that can cook or i'm screwed.
yep, make sure that you get a female that will cook all the mexican food that you can eat!

That's what my boyfriend wants and he has that! he makes me cook all the time for him!
Old 06-14-2003
Travieso

I like Vietnamese food a lot. Is there a difference? Well all I know is, I used to have to go out with this Viet guy and he cooked me chicken and rice and it was GOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!! I love food.
Old 06-15-2003
Maestro

man, I am trying to stop eating as much because I need to lose a little bit of weight and I just have a problem!!!!!!

I CAN'T STOP EATING!
Old 11-26-2003
Presidente

Send a message via AIM to Nelio Send a message via Yahoo to Nelio

i love food to. but i love to cook it. i love the smells out of the kitchen. i only eat once a day. but i make it good. well somtimes. alot of the times i make sandwiches as my meal. but i enjoy them to. and i love alot of food as well. i mean i have my resevations about soem of the food. but as long as it dont look nastty i might eat it. lol
Old 05-03-2004
you never know...
Veterano

Send a message via AIM to mariposa

Food is good. I love sandwiches con crema and tapatio.
When i was home i got so tired of mexican food but now that im in college i crave frijoles a lot and want to eat em all the time. I also like eating Chinese food but real chinese food not the restaurant stuff.
i guess everythings better homemade
Old 05-03-2004
Abstinent Attitude
Presidente

I m vegetarian... well, i dont really like that term, but yeah, i dont eat meat. i love me some veggie burritos... oh man, they r sooo good. i also like veggie sandwhiches with a gang of veggies. pasta is also good. bu ti m actually a pretty picky eater. but i still love to eat.

...freedom's not a gift received from a State or a leader but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each and the union of all - Albert Camus

In the belly of misery convulses the fetus of rebellion - Ricardo Flores Magon
Old 05-03-2004
Estudiante

yea, I'm vegetarian too But I eat alot. mostly breakfast and alot of dinner though. I usually have to skip lunch because I'm in school studying, so its kinda hard to make time for it. I love mexican food, of course, and I like chinese food too. Scrumptious :P

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely
Old 05-03-2004
Travieso

Send a message via MSN to moi13 Send a message via Yahoo to moi13

mexican food!!!!!! damn i just love tamales and carne asadas...lmao im getting hungry

im open minded on food and i usually eat good,trying to keep a healthy body
Old 05-03-2004
Chicle

Send a message via MSN to carlitos_wey

me i have an ok body i guess
but i eat what erver is in front of me i am not picky at all i eat any thing and every thing!!!

but i really like posole rojo Damn i want some right now!!!
and my favorite food group SEA FOOD!!!! i love it All i eat tons of it
can never get tired of it
Old 05-03-2004
Estudiante

I eat toooo often, but I'll get back to this topic after I eat k BRB!
Old 05-03-2004
Juarol

At work we get three breaks throughout the day and in each break ill eat either fruit or pretzels sometimes peanuts or yogurt.. ill mix it up depends on what i feel like having i guess... and when I get home its usually baked chicken or sometimes baked shrimp with vegetables ... with salad usually. ill throw in some bell peppers green and red kinds with lemon pepper or with oinons or even hot sauce. I drink lots of water.. no soda.
Old 05-04-2004
Director

Send a message via Yahoo to shortcakes

Let me think....I eat 2 complete meals a day and munch on snacks in between. I'm a chickenarian, lol! I love chicken